Just found another Tenchi/Sasami scene among the TM products<.<

Started by جبريل 無道, May 01, 2013, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thought I found all of them but yet another Tenchi/Sasami lovey scene, I think they had the most of any other pairing in the series by far.

Here she is telling him she loves him toward the end (Dai suke).

http://www.youtube.com/v/dvr3O4fwoc0

Anyone know what game this is from?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

It's from Mimiri Onsen. It's a Sega Saturn game.

Also I don't know if you know, but there is more T + S love in an audio drama CD that was basically just about Ayeka having several dreams and everytime Tenchi got together with someone in her dreams, it was Sasami.  :heysexy:

Can't remember the name of the CD right now though...
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on May 01, 2013, 01:35:37 AM
Thought I found all of them but yet another Tenchi/Sasami lovey scene, I think they had the most of any other pairing in the series by far.

Here she is telling him she loves him toward the end (Dai suke).

http://www.youtube.com/v/dvr3O4fwoc0

Anyone know what game this is from?

I actually posted part of that clip the other year and slapped together a quick translation. I don't feel like looking it up, so I just retransed it.

Sasami: Yes!* You know, Sasami wants to become Tenchi-niichan's wife.

Tenchi: W-wife?! You should think about that [much] later.

Sasami: No way! I want to be a bride now. Please~ Tenchi-niichan. ♥

Tenchi: OK, Sasami-chan, we'll get married.

Sasami: Tenchi-niichan~♥ I LOVE you.

note* - I'm not sure of context, but the word used is usually means 'got it' or 'I did it' and without the previous line that'd sound pretty dumb. So I used yes in place of it.

Also, as mentioned, it's from the Sega Saturn game Mimiri Onsen.

Oh damn! I just found a sweet Tenchi extra stuck with this videos' the related videos. Check it out.

TM! GXP opening - TRUE full version / GXP OP Shin-Kanzen Ban

It's got stills of the extra girls from Kaji's GXP novels thrown in, more of Tenchi's girls, an extended GXP cast shot and I believe a few new scenes involving the Renza Pirate girls. Even the lyrics for Midnight Sun are different.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3ITuRuV6cxY

I don't know if this thing is legit or fan made, but it sure is sweet.

Made a quick gif of the GXP cast scenes.

Does anyone know who those women are? I mean the sexy brunette and the 3 who follow after her ending with the green haired girl?

Brunette: "Whidou" according to the background image.
Next is Tennyo, followed by Ringo, and then the still-unidentified (by us) green-hair.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The Mitsuki Sanada doppelganger is named Miki [美希] and Ken Sanada doppelganger appears to be named Kennith [ケネス] or at least I'm assuming that's who Kennith is.

The green haired maid is Kirichi, pronounced Ki-ri-shi [キルシェ].

Hot damn I wish there was a DVD quality version of this floating around somewhere.

Quote from: shades of blue on May 01, 2013, 04:08:27 PM
The green haired maid is Kirichi, pronounced Ki-ri-shi [キルシェ].
Thanks, chief! Something new for the bio-archive.  :duke:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Thanks Harls and SOB. Now one more on them. Aside from Tennyo (who I know what she does), does anyone know what the other 3 do and their importance to the series is?

Quote from: Setofan1 on May 01, 2013, 08:24:24 PM
Thanks Harls and SOB. Now one more on them. Aside from Tennyo (who I know what she does), does anyone know what the other 3 do and their importance to the series is?
You probably missed my whining and rants a few months ago, but the Novels are pretty much crapping on the anime quality wise. At first I thought it was suppose to be just like a director's cut, but Kaji shut said to hell with the and has the story going his own direction. It's questionable just what in the original anime is even canon anymore.

I think I'd take a GXP 2.0 anime right now even over OVA 4 atm.