Looking for a GXP scene

Started by جبريل 無道, December 16, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It was just a pair of female GXP officers, possibly spies but not sure.  They aren't series regulars of any sort.  I think there was a close up of them.  I thought they must be in the GXP novels as a picture, but I looked from novels 1-8 without anything (I also noticed that the Seto scouts must have much deeper involvement in the novels than the animaged series).... so it's either novel 9 or in the show.

Does anyone remotely recall the episode number or even recall the scene in general or am I going crazy?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Can you be more specific? Do you remember any more details about the scene?

Uh...gonna need more info. What was the theme of the episode, what was going on?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 16, 2013, 07:18:38 AM
It was just a pair of female GXP officers, possibly spies but not sure.  They aren't series regulars of any sort.  I think there was a close up of them.  I thought they must be in the GXP novels as a picture, but I looked from novels 1-8 without anything (I also noticed that the Seto scouts must have much deeper involvement in the novels than the animaged series).... so it's either novel 9 or in the show.

Does anyone remotely recall the episode number or even recall the scene in general or am I going crazy?

:sus:

Around which episodes they suppose to appear ?

And could you also, perhaps, describe what these women look like?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 16, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

Ehh... Well, there's plenty of scenes with pairs GXP officers... But spies??
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: shades of blue on December 16, 2013, 05:28:44 PM
>going crazy
>implying not crazy

I know ._.  Okay, crazier than usual.

Guys, I would've added more details if I knew them.  I feel they were side-by-side, fronts to the camera, probably propositioning Seina somehow, and were attractive.  Of course, I could've gotten a detail wrong.

December 17, 2013, 04:03:21 PM #10 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:06:55 PM by جبريل 無道
No, they were in full uniforms iirc.  But tanks for trying.

Actually, now that I look through Gaston's link, I'm thinking it's possibly this below.  Anyone know the episode so I can verify?

how to print screen on pc

That when Daluma was captured, episode 21 I think.

-Shows us picture of space pirates after saying it was GP officers....

:dogout: :dogout:

I remember Jibril already did a topic where she asked with a picture who they were. EPIC FAIL. :bravo:

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 17, 2013, 04:03:21 PM
No, they were in full uniforms iirc.  But tanks for trying.

Actually, now that I look through Gaston's link, I'm thinking it's possibly this below.  Anyone know the episode so I can verify?

how to print screen on pc

Those chicks definitely aren't spies. They're the two women Daluma always keeps at his side and the part with Seina is right after he's arrested. For whatever reason Seina ends up talking to him and apologizing for doing being a living pirate magnet. Thou they probably are who you're looking for. I guess.