Looking for a GXP scene

Started by جبريل 無道, December 16, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 17, 2013, 06:42:55 PM
-Shows us picture of space pirates after saying it was GP officers....

:dogout: :dogout:

GXP is really lucky I remember anything about it beyond Ryoko Balta...

So relax, I said maybe it was.  But now that just got the series on my computer, I seen it, I'm pretty sure it isn't.  The details that are wrong are is the camera scrolled up in the scene I may be thinking of (here it doesn't), the 2 girls were on a walkway (here they are sitting next to Seina), and Seina wasn't in it.  Maybe it's the same pair of girls, but a different scene, IDK.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 17, 2013, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 17, 2013, 06:42:55 PM
-Shows us picture of space pirates after saying it was GP officers....

:dogout: :dogout:

GXP is really lucky I remember anything about it beyond Ryoko Balta...

So relax, I said maybe it was.  But now that just got the series on my computer, I seen it, I'm pretty sure it isn't.  The details that are wrong are is the camera scrolled up in the scene I may be thinking of (here it doesn't), the 2 girls were on a walkway (here they are sitting next to Seina), and Seina wasn't in it.  Maybe it's the same pair of girls, but a different scene, IDK.

I'm sorry... I just had a tough day. Final exam weeks. I'm living off of 3 hours of sleep. But I think I'm reading what you wrote wrong.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

But now that just got the series on my computer

Buying is one thing, but at least illegally download the rest of the shows for research purposes. Please tell me you have ISM..

December 17, 2013, 10:09:54 PM #18 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 10:27:00 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: Gaston on December 17, 2013, 07:03:08 PM
I remember Jibril already did a topic where she asked with a picture who they were. EPIC FAIL. :bravo:

Gaston, the first epic fail in your existence is when your dad's condom broke.  Some time later, your mother's water broke and the veterinarian dropped you on the head to complete the post partum abortion but it didn't take for obvious reasons.  Quebec's premier hamburger grinding factory stopped the conveyor belt after you followed your mother in and rejected you on the basis of their product being at least 75% pure horsemeat.  Afterwards, they decided you showed signs of intelligence (like a zombie shows signs of life) and tried to teach you a human language, but gave up and later settled on the series of unintelligible grunts that is canadian french since that's what they were teaching the rest of the retards anyway.  And by rest, I mean your family.  Not that I'm insulting your sister or parents you know, those people just picked you up from an animal rescue for the tax credits, free beer and poutine, but someone should remind them that the jokes gone on long enough and now it's about time to put you to sleep and I'm willing to donate the gun, the bullet, and tombstone that reads "Here lies Gaston, a true French Canadian: His Latitude was higher than his IQ, but his Longitude was nothing to brag about."  Actually, forget the tombstone, I'll have it engraved on a fire hydrant and put that on your grave.  Afterall, some people who visit the cementary are bound to have dogs and your existence can finally serve a purpose other than the place where brain farts go to die.

screenshot pc
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

December 17, 2013, 10:40:33 PM #19 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 10:45:48 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 17, 2013, 09:47:11 PM
But now that just got the series on my computer

Buying is one thing, but at least illegally download the rest of the shows for research purposes. Please tell me you have ISM..

I had some of the shows and then 3 hard drives failed in a short time.... they are like 250gb/320gb each, I didn't bother to recover big files I could get online anytime because the broken ones had to be frozen to recover any files, after 15 minutes, they got too warm to read... and I didn't know when they would die.  Plus my now HHD don't have the space.  I think it's 400 gb?  Idk.  I just keep the scans I make, my Tenchi pics, and OAV proper bluray and TMil1.  I let the internet keep everything else.

I have to get used disks on ebay because the new ones don't fit my computer and they aren't big and probably are used up.

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=468.0

If anyone wants to buy them, consider the Japanese ones, especially since Shades showed how bad Funimation makes the American ones, unnecessarily compressing them to hell.

Ehh, but what if I want a good English subbed version of Evangelion 3.0? No one else is doing it. And I promised myself that I was going to buy it one way or another before watching it.

By the way, can you describe the scene more? Just two ladies sitting on a bridge without Seina?

Quote from: Auir on December 17, 2013, 10:58:28 PM
Ehh, but what if I want a good English subbed version of Evangelion 3.0?
3.0 has been subbed tho, unless you meant dubbed.

Well, I mean something that I can put on my shelf.
And no I'm not going to burn it, print out my own dvd cover and holographic dvd box screen, and make it. >.>
Though, that'd be pretty cool.

Am I suppose crying over Jibril's text to me ? Because that just so boring that I feel not emotion when I read it.

It's the 21st century version of high comedy. I think...
Was there anything sexual in there?