Comiket Today - Time for Real Tenchi

Started by جبريل 無道, December 27, 2014, 07:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 27, 2014, 07:39:37 PM Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 07:55:44 PM by جبريل 無道
Just 20 minutes till official opening :D

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I'm confirming 3 Kajishima Onsen books.

Also just wanna say hi to the lurkers that will be taking info from this thread and passing it off as their own detective work :chord: (you know who you are)

I'm so glad MK hasn't abandoned us to focus on WoGgy stuff <.<
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

December 27, 2014, 08:14:31 PM #3 Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:19:27 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 27, 2014, 07:58:18 PM

Hey I like WoG :shy:

EDIT: lol you serious they copied us already?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 27, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

Me too, I was just afraid he was so ticked he would abandon TM for a while... (Shades reported that he changed his Tenchi avatars to WoG ones on the Comiket table listing for the first time in a long time).

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 27, 2014, 08:31:17 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 27, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

Me too, I was just afraid he was so ticked he would abandon TM for a while... (Shades reported that he changed his Tenchi avatars to WoG ones on the Comiket table listing for the first time in a long time).

Ya I remember.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 27, 2014, 07:53:01 PM
I'm confirming 3 Kajishima Onsen books.

Also just wanna say hi to the lurkers that will be taking info from this thread and passing it off as their own detective work :chord: (you know who you are)

Haha. Nice.  :rad:
I do art commissions! Check me out at Gazzycakes.deviantart.com

December 28, 2014, 01:32:45 PM #10 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 01:36:42 PM by shades of blue
・お祭り前日の夜 聖機師版 14.12
・天地無用 -If- Ⅲa
・天地無用 -If- 「何かを育てるなんて小学校以来だ(仮)」

So that about Noike's daughter, Mihoshi's daughter and Ryoko Belta's son? That look cute.

Quote from: shades of blue on December 28, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

I'm so hoping that that boy on the left is one of Tenchi's sons with the Choushin, have been waiting for Tsunami to have her child with Tenchi.... Kajishima-sensei, please come through :frogonk:

But if it is with a choushin, I expect that to be Tenchi/Tokimi's son, judging by the eye color which he could only get from Tokimi or Mihoshi (and it's not Mihoshi's sky blue).

And if Tsunami/Sasami's son ain't in this one, I so hope it's in the next.

(Or maybe that boy stumbles upon one of the Choushin daughters with Tenchi, whatever).

The nice thing is that the IIIa indicates that there will be a IIIb.

MK must have found out he can make good money from releasing more material each Comiket with IF, especially Tenchi material :woot:  Probably doubles or triples his sales just for a few pages work!

If it keeps him working on the series, I'm happy!