Howdy All

Started by BobSchlotkin, October 20, 2020, 06:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was in an Anime Club in Hawaii in the early 90's that showed the 2 Tenchi Muyo OVAs. I kinda fell out of the anime thing for a number of years. I didn't know about OVAs 3 and 4 until I ran across the 1st episode of OVA 5 a few months ago. I've since caught up on the OVAs, the Movies, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, and Ai Tenchi Muyo. Then I ran into a post over on Pastebin that listed a large number of Doujins that had been posted to e-hentai. I've downloaded most of the available scans and discovered several on the Pastebin post that have gone missing and one that is just a bad scan.

I did some digging and found a lot of the missing <unscanned> items are available for sale on Mandarake.co.jp. I've acquired the following (these being the cheapest of the bunch) and plan to get them scanned and U/L'd in the near future:
Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Sanki #6 お祭り前日の夜 天地三期 #6   crap scan

Tenchi Muyo -If- Nanika Osodateru Nante Shogakko Iraida (Kari) Sono San 天地無用 -If- 「何かを育てるなんて小学校以来だ(仮)」 その二

Tenchi Muyo -If- Nanika Osodateru Nante Shogakko Iraida (Kari) Sono San 天地無用 -If- 「何かを育てるなんて小学校以来だ(仮)」 その四

Kamidake Onsen 2002 - Ianryoko Tohjitsu no Yoru 慰安旅行当日の夜     Gone from e-hentai

Muyou no Hitobito 無用の人々

Fuyou no Hitobito 不用の人々

[ID REX Comics Comics] Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Vol 1 [IDコミックス REXコミックス] 異世界の聖機師物語 上

[ID REX Comics Comics] Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari Vol 2 [IDコミックス REXコミックス] 異世界の聖機師物語 下

Thanks for having me.
Cheers,
BobSchlotkin

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Welcome, I appreciate the scans as well  :discoursechef:

Hey thanks. If you get high quality scans I will try and get them translated and edited.

Hi!
Good jorb!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Welcome, and big thanks for the upcoming scans.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Harls on October 21, 2020, 07:15:06 AM
Hi!
Good jorb!

I second this, and hope there is early edition preview material about our illustrious matron Jovia Jovis somewhere in the pages.

Quote from: WaitoKon on October 23, 2020, 04:22:35 PM
Quote from: Harls on October 21, 2020, 07:15:06 AM
Hi!
Good jorb!

I second this, and hope there is early edition preview material about our illustrious matron Jovia Jovis somewhere in the pages.

I'm on the lookout for anything concerning the GXP novels volumes 15, 16, and 17. Along with OVA 5 and Paradise Wars. Not seeing a lot of new stuff yet.
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!