The Christopher Dorner Saga

Started by Tenchi Ryu, February 13, 2013, 09:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In chat the other day, Ryoko's Stepdad posted a humorous image of Christopher Dorner, but I didn't really know who he was. This topic comes in my face again yesterday, so I decide to do a little research, and HOLY SHIT.

Crazy crazy events have been happening surrounding Christopher Dorner, an ex military man and police officer out on a revenge against the LAPD. At first I thought he was just nuts, but after reading his Manifesto, this guy clearly knows what he's doing, and has a legit reason. Now I don't condone violence, let alone murder, but this is a lesson that you can only fuck someone for so long until they snap and go postal on your ass.

Definitely mixed reviews about him, some consider him a dangerous killer that needs to be put down while others consider him a real life Jason Bourne. People even think this has potential to become a movie. One thing that is going on, even though he looks bad, the LAPD is looking like shit right now too. The measurements they've taken to  bring him down has been outrageous, which includes shooting down an innocent pickup truck with 2 women who they "thought" was him...

Here is his manifesto
http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/fired-lapd-officer-shoots-3-fellow-cops-killing-one-releases-manifesto-exposing-corruption/

As of right now, they've burned down a key setup they believe he was in, and have found a burned body. They haven't released whether or not the body is indeed his though.

Innocent truck that was shot down by LAPD

Dorner looking at a security camera

For movie deals, I nominate LL Cool J

So apparently they found his ID in the burnt building...problem is that they supposedly found his ID in San Francisco last week...

Shit is looking real sketchy and people are asking questions. Yes LAPD, keep digging your shit hole deeper  :duke: :duke:

My personal opinion on this is is that it is a complete tragedy. Here you have a man who I believe was wrongfully discharged from the police for something he didn't do, and in return he decides to make a hit list of people who were more likely than not part of that decision at all. So you wind up with a man who is going about and making threats to possibly one hundred people in the LA area. Dorner has also been having issues since the first grade dealing with his aggression and stability. Him losing his job with the LAPD was just the catalyst to drive him mad.

On the opposite side, you have the LAPD. I will not defend them, as I know they have one hell of a sketchy track record with Protect and Serve (please see The Rodney King incident) and they are one of, if not the most crooked police force in the United States. They fired upon innocent civilians who were driving a vehicle that looked similar to Dorners before even checking it out to confirm if it was him.

To be honest, this is a mess that needs cleaning up and it was not handled properly. Now we have a psychotic ex-SEAL wandering California who knows how to kill and has no second thoughts about doing so. There's something wrong with this nation, and the problem is how we handle justice and being wronged.
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.