Spike's Video Game Awards, Hosted by Samuel L Jackson

Started by Tenchi Ryu, December 07, 2012, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dude I don't watch anything on Spike. And as far as I'm concerned all of their programming is pure shit.

VGA is just one huge paid advertizement and celebrity wankfest. Want me to take that piece of shit seriously? Get someone like IGN & EGM to host the event and drop all the celebrity wanking. They've got enough wankfests of their own. And lets be honest, the majority of them couldn't even thumb their way through xbox/Playstation menu system. Lastly, FUCK Viacom. MTV & Spike suck dicks.

Quote from: shades of blue on December 10, 2013, 03:34:25 PM
Dude I don't watch anything on Spike. And as far as I'm concerned all of their programming is pure shit.

This was pretty much the reason for the change this year, it wasn't really live and felt more personal with game developer interviews and stuff. They have really laid down the groundwork for something good this year, but it needs work. Need some better host, and use less time on certain things. But its definitely getting there.

This was commercial free and streamed on twitch compared to being on TV at the request of the gaming community.