OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: NiburufanX on September 16, 2017, 04:42:52 PM
So it's going to be about Kenshi, with tenchi's children as side characters?

Nobody knows yet. but I expect that if Kajishima will write outstanding scenarios like OVA1 and OVA2, every characters can be standout.

-IF- was an interesting dou.  It had mostly focus on the relationships between some of Tenchi's daughters and some of Siena's sons.  I will expect that Tenchi had an older child before -IF-.  The child is likely Tenchi's oldest son.   The ideal of Ayeka and Ryoko having daughters at the same time is a very good one.  Kajishima have not name Tenchi's daughters and Siena's sons involved in -IF-. 

For my view for OVA 5,  I want the  series to focus on Tenchi's oldest son.  The GXP's novels will give some hints about will likely happen by the time of OVA 5.

I am curious about the GXP novels.  Can anyone help me to find where I can find any of the translations of the novels.

:huhm: :crash:

yeah i cleaned up volumes 1-4 the best i could but my "translating" is lazy and a mess and then the rest i quoted the highlights of the differences in two threads on here... after 4 it gets... besides ryoko balta fucking dying for 10 whole pages by being blown up by the police and dragged off in a body bag it stays alot of the same untill they go to earth, and then theres a whole cut episode in there where they go to imuim and are forced by seto to address the fact they have to get married and dont know seina ass well as they think they do.

for the most part though, the plot happens the same as the anime in alot of ways but with important changes and improvements that were intended but nabeshin cut.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

part of me wants to reupload the google versions though seperately, as i do cut out a lot of minutia... none of the big stuff but alot of the pointless back and forth that is hard to translate.

like if ppl are going AIRI NO RAEPING! or amane and kirko fighting. for the 10000th time i can only stand to translate so much of the scenario. I really dont care for translating seiryo.

but all the lore i have made sure to note and translate.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eboshi on September 16, 2017, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: NiburufanX on September 15, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
So what did Kajishima  actually say?

I translated part of Doujin's postscript released on C92.
"There are plans for OVA 5 or the sequel. Next year, after finishing writing a novel, I will start a scenario and a storyboard. As its work is huge, it is not clear when it will be released.
The main part of the story is the growth process of Kenshi. And it will be able to appear characters of "GXP", "Paradise War", "- IF -".
From next year I would like to shorten the interval of publication of GXP novels. And at C93, I'd like to put the characters I drew for social network games on Doujin."

I already saw Kenshi's growth process in the doujinshi! ;_; I'll still be eager to watch OAV5 but damn, I just want the "after the war" romance arc Kajishima teased back during OAV3's development.

Quote from: Eboshi on September 16, 2017, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: NiburufanX on September 15, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
So what did Kajishima  actually say?

I translated part of Doujin's postscript released on C92.
"There are plans for OVA 5 or the sequel. Next year, after finishing writing a novel, I will start a scenario and a storyboard. As its work is huge, it is not clear when it will be released.
The main part of the story is the growth process of Kenshi. And it will be able to appear characters of "GXP", "Paradise War", "- IF -".
From next year I would like to shorten the interval of publication of GXP novels. And at C93, I'd like to put the characters I drew for social network games on Doujin."

i posted this in another thread

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 26, 2017, 07:51:01 PM
jibril kindly scanned the end page of the new doujin for me so i could translate

講談社刊 『Paradise war』 はGXPのその後、seinaが廉座から帰って来た後の話で す。

"Paradise War" published by Kodansha is the story After GXP, After Seina comes back from Renza.

他の小説家の方の著書扱いになっていますが、真Tenchiや GXPー巻と同様、共同執筆と なりますので、まだお読みでなければ、一度お手にとってみてください。まあ実際は 『真Tenchi Muyo外伝Paradise War』とした方が分かり易かったのかなあと思います。

i had another novelist co-author it because i was busy with true tenchi and GXP (faps notes: some guy names mizuki wrote it) I think it might have been easier for people to understand that if it was named: true tenchi muyo gaiden: Paradise war (faps note: gaiden = side story and gxp in japanise is true tenchi muyo gaiden: tenchi gxp)

Paradise warもいつも通り、ほぼ小説状態のプロットを書きましたが、ミロンは マジ、ヒロインにする予定ではありませんでした。それがまあ書き進める内にどんどん 存在感を増し、他のヒロイン候補を押しのけて中央にドンッと鎮座して居座ってしまいま した。半分はアーレアの悪食のせいです。あれがなければミロンのクルーザーが・・・・・・。と にかく主人公の近くに居座ってしまったが運の尽き、そもそも俺がああいうキャラ好きだ しね。しかたないよね? ただ本当にヒロインにするつもりはなかったのは、本当です。 コー地大錦土、いいけれど、こっちもアニメ化しこい*の"
I dont care to translate this basicly, oh well asusual i began writing paradise war with milon as the main heroin but as the others came into the story her role flattened out. or something like that heres the google translate:

As usual Paradise war wrote a plot of almost novel condition, but Miron was not planning to do it seriously, heroin. As it went on to write well, the presence increased steadily and pushed past other heroine candidates and settled down in the center. Half is due to Alea's bad food. If there is no such thing, Milon's cruiser .... Anyway, I stayed close to the main character, but my luck is gone, I guess I like kyara so much. It is not true that it just did not mean to truly make it a heroine. Koh Gejin Nishiki, good, but I want to make animation here *

今後の仕事についてですが、天地四期がこの後書きを書いている時点でほぼ終了です。

now to talk about my future works, the fourth part of tnechi muyo is almost finished as of the time of me writing this.

ー応、五期、続編の話はありますが、小説作業が終わってからなので、プロットを書ける のは来年、そこからシナリオ、コンテや設定とありますので、発売がどこになるかは未定 です。

The response to it was good so it seems were getting a 5th season, but it will have to wait until my novel work is over, there is scenereo and settings already made up (fap note: i think that's what this suggests may be wrong) so next year i will begin to write the plot, therefore it i am unsure when the actual release will be.

内容はKenshiの育成話が中心ですが、GXPキャラや今回のパラダイス・ウオー、時間 軸的には『天地無用|F』のキャラも出せるので、色々と楽しみではあります。

although the content will center on the kenshi's upbringing, Gxp Characters will be theer and Paradise war will be happening on the same time axis, tenchi muyo -if- characters can finally be used so i am looking forward to various things.

GXP小説は何とか来年頭を目標に、発刊ペースを元に戻したいと思ってますが、さすが に十五巻ほど分厚くはならないかと。

im thinking that the gxp novels are going to go back to their original release pace with the goal of out putting one a year for now but i wonder if they will all end up as thick as volume 15 if i do that (fap note: volume 15 is huge... i own it... its like 15 chapters and 500 pages. huge! usualy there like 200 pages)

それと冬コミですが、そろそろDMMの天地イラスト を説明文と共にまとめようかと思っています。

also im going to release a winter comic, but im thinking i will put together a compilation of the illustrations from the DMM (does he mean tenchi muyo bride ryouran that game from years ago?) with explanations for them.

今回の表紙に描いた大人版福ちゃんとか追 加する予定です。
I plan to add in the adult version of Fuku-chan drawn on this cover.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'd argue that OVA 4's latest episode has a big preview (Washu's who's who) for the rotation in 5.

I been super far behind due to work, but lemme go on and put the cape back on if we getting a new OVA

An ideal for OVA 5 involves the news of Katsuhito/Yosho being found after 700+ years since his disappearance.   OVA 4 gives a hint that Katsuhito may have a third daughter with Airi.  Katsuhito had stated that he has two daughters in space. The first daughter is Minaho.   There is only a slight chance of Katsuhito having a third daughter.

Kajishima had stated that OVA 5 will include Kenshi and Tenchi's children.  I don't like the ideal of OVA 5 being a prequel to War on Geminar.  OVA 5 can help us to understand what has happen between OVA 4 and War on Geminar.  OVA 5 must have a strong villain like Kagato and Dr. Clay. An ideal for the main villain is for the villain coming from the House of Amaki.  The House of Amaki is the main rival of the House of Masaki.  It is likely that the House of Amaki reason for being the rival of the House of Masaki is focus on merely challenging the house and King Azusa.  Lady Seto will not want an  unfriendly rivalry between two of the four Royal Houses of the Jurain Royal Family

One more ideal for OVA 5 can be focus on what had happen to Naja.  Also, there can be a reference to Masaki the sister of the first Jurain King.

:huhm: :really: :conan: :progamer::how:

Quote from: takahata on January 27, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
An ideal for OVA 5 involves the news of Katsuhito/Yosho being found after 700+ years since his disappearance.   OVA 4 gives a hint that Katsuhito may have a third daughter with Airi.  Katsuhito had stated that he has two daughters in space. The first daughter is Minaho.   There is only a slight chance of Katsuhito having a third daughter.

Kajishima had stated that OVA 5 will include Kenshi and Tenchi's children.  I don't like the ideal of OVA 5 being a prequel to War on Geminar.  OVA 5 can help us to understand what has happen between OVA 4 and War on Geminar.  OVA 5 must have a strong villain like Kagato and Dr. Clay. An ideal for the main villain is for the villain coming from the House of Amaki.  The House of Amaki is the main rival of the House of Masaki.  It is likely that the House of Amaki reason for being the rival of the House of Masaki is focus on merely challenging the house and King Azusa.  Lady Seto will not want an  unfriendly rivalry between two of the four Royal Houses of the Jurain Royal Family

One more ideal for OVA 5 can be focus on what had happen to Naja.  Also, there can be a reference to Masaki the sister of the first Jurain King.

:huhm: :really: :conan: :progamer::how:

I like the Amaki link in theory, depending on implementation could be real good. Classical Villans are not going to work but political ones might be more likely given that you cannot overpower the Masaki village militarily.

Masaki will be difficult because in one of the novels it states that Tenchi's son is the one who finds her again because he is a space archaeologist. So the time frame will not line up.

Yosho's "daughters" are Minaho and Tenyo. He is refering to Tenyo that way because she is his Grand-daughter. There is hopefully no unnamed new daughter because that would be awful storytelling

Quote from: takahata on January 27, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
OVA 5 must have a strong villain like Kagato and Dr. Clay.
Kagato and Dr. Clay are both garbage though.

yosho cannonly has 5 daughters we know of...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 28, 2018, 05:33:15 PM
yosho cannonly has 5 daughters we know of...

Oh, is there a list somewhere?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.