Modern tenchi episode plots

Started by Eff Efferson, September 20, 2022, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
every now and then i think of plots for tenchi that were impossible in the 90s and they crack me up so heres my fave. post any you can think up.

kiyone and mihoshi are really strapped for cash when they learn you cna make money through something called only fans. when ryoko and ayeka find out they assume all human boys use the site and create accounts in an attempt to become number one to see who can get tenchi to subscribe first and finally settle who he likes better. ayeka posts feet pics "for lord tenchi" embarrasedly. ryoko keeps showing tenchi sexy outfits and tenchi keeps running away and bleeding out the nose till he faints. in the end they find out sasami has the most subscribers but she uses it for sfw legitamate content and has a cooking blog with recipes
they show tenchi after getting frustrated that he isnt joining any of theirs and he feignts and then wakes up and yells at them. he doesnt even own a computer or internet connection. at the end of the episode its revealed OF is owned by washu and she made a ton of money off of all the girls.

like you cant tell me that isnt what would happen if they discovered such a thing ...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Ryoko gets bored of simply drinking sake in her off-time and while she leaves Japan alone, for Tenchi's sake, she does returns to her pirating instincts and starts to build a massive drug empire based on Ryo-ohki huffing throughout earth.  Something in the fur releases an addicting narcotic for earthlings, who can't help but cuddle them.  Earth slowly sinks under a Trouble with Tribbles-esque Usagi-Neko boom throughout the world -- whereas more and more farmland is converted to carrots.  Japan is eyed with suspicion as being free of the menace.  WWIII ensues, spearheaded by China.  The release of primitive nuclear weapons gives rise to Kaiju Ryo-ohki, which finally enables Empress Washu to arise and begin her revenge against Seniwa and its royal family.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

The Magical Project S - The Pretty Sammy Movie Trailer from before 2000 still would fit in.  I wonder what half the things they are satirizing.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Well as Ryoko says in the Magical Project extras, "There's no end to this." Our beloved voice actors probably want to retire soon.  :eng101: