Started by Eff Efferson, August 15, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
... i see theories everywhere

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I had the same idea but in the middle it is Kazuki and the original 4, as the first incarnation.

Seina and His multiple sets are the 4 sets hovering in the second ring forming the corners of the squares. They have 4 sets of Astral symbols orbiting a 5th similar but in a smaller set, implying that this is not the same "generation" as the larger astral symbols.

I think we talked about this a year ago.

i thought about that but i did it thos way to show that maybe 4 of the 6 sets are actually related to the original girl. like an older waifu teir for yayaoi. a fantasy creature teir for d a literal alien. an alternate mech fighting society teir for mitsuki rara. only kajishima knows for sanadas layer... we know jack shit about ringos rung...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

i also have another less crackpot theory. kirikos dad is himiks new pilot it destroyed his research satelite to get him when it recognised his astral
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on August 23, 2018, 05:46:55 AM
i also have another less crackpot theory. kirikos dad is himiks new pilot it destroyed his research satelite to get him when it recognised his astral

Sounds plausible!

It's a very good cartoon. I'm looking for information.

check my blog link is at the bottom of my sig. it has most of the Ryo-ohki novels translated for the doujins theres a list at the top of this section of the forum.

im working on novels 8.5-13 still... so bare with me

also I can answer like a million different questions just ask
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I am going to post these to show that Kajashima is a genius at the details and planning of a multi-work universe.

One is from Dual!
The other is from GXP

[attachment deleted by admin]