Comiket 85: Kenshi/Ryo-ohki Hentai Doujin when?

Started by Dr.Soviet, September 09, 2013, 03:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 09, 2013, 03:53:57 PM Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 05:20:57 PM by Dr.Soviet
New Tenchi Ban is all we have to look forward to so far, I wouldn't expect any big news to come out of C85.

"Kenshi/Ryo-ohki Hentai"

Need to rewatch that episode 10 playa. The Cabbit booty has already been claimed

As much as I dislike the fluffball, I have to agree with TR

DS:
:sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw:
:sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw: :sotw:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.