[AiTM] (Month 1) Weeks 1-4 Episode Talk

Started by جبريل 無道, October 07, 2014, 09:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
EP13 up.

Today might be of interest to you all, it had Tenchi actually fighting.  Still beat up by one of the girls though.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

So this got to be a mix of all the series, cause there otherwise is no logically reason at all for him to be using Tenchi-ken.

I think that robot is based on something Ryo-ohki from Tenchi in Tokyo?

I don't recall.

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I have just seen episode 14.  Ryoko tries to cook a meal for Tenchi with some very EXOTIC ingrediants.  Ryoko is likely a good cook.  For the moment, she should let Ayeka and Sasami teach her how to cook.

Sasami is likely able to go to the school where Tenchi is a student teacher at.  I had suspected that Sasami was a junior high school student. It is turning out that she is likely a high school freshman.  Sasami is using an instrument from the movie MEN IN BLACK.

:Sas1: :tits: :howaboutno:

EP14 is up.

I like Ayeka's outfit.  About the only positive thing about this episode.

This Tenchi Muyo just ripped off Men in Black?  --.--

Ryoko cooking and then attacking others with tentacles--.--  This is going to be in all the lousy doujin hentai next Comiket.

And in the end, Tenchi cowers again :/

October 27, 2014, 08:07:35 PM #81 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:22:25 PM by جبريل 無道

:uhaul:

So far there's something again missing in these episodes. The absence of other guys, especially those showing a strong attraction towards the girls, sometime makes me doubt the existence of true feelings in TM! Tenchi and the girls may like one another, but do they actually love one another? Tenchi may be willing to sacrifice somehow for the girls, but does he necessarily love them? Or does he just feel that caring for/helping/defending them is the right thing to do? What's the point of it all?

On the one hand, watching him getting pushed around, I think Tenchi is a generic male courtesan of sorts. On the other hand, Tenchi is a false shepherd, and girls are his false sheeps. What does the false shepherd do with his false sheeps? He follows them, as they lead to nowhere. . . and vice versa at intervals.

Whilst the girls may compete with one another for Tenchi, Tenchi compete with no one for the girls. Tenchi must prove his character's worth, showing his reason for existence. Then again, Tenchi's true identity makes the whole story meaningless. Tenchi's harem story is ever so weak, lame. . .

C'mon! More action, drama, and angst! More with raw feeling! :damn:

⚆_⚆

I liked Tuesday's ep, but mostly for Ayeka, and then Hachiko and Momo getting sweet on Tenchi.

These episodes are fun to watch, I must admit. . .  :woop:
⚆_⚆

October 30, 2014, 11:23:18 PM #85 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:36:21 PM by جبريل 無道
Tenchi was really qoot today, much better than TU :)

He is cuter than most of the girls in the show.

Washu likes seeing her beloved Tenchi in the arms of other nice girls, that's hawt!!! :D

Negishi keeps outdoing himself in finding new reasons for me to hate this tripe.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Looks like it's getting worse as it goes further along... every fifth episode being pretty much confirmed to be a recap doesn't help at all.  That means that the final episode will also be a recap, which is not a proper way to close ANY series - anime or not - in my book.

At this point, all I can say is that we NEED a miracle to happen in the form of a Kajishima directed or endorsed anime, or else this franchise is as good as dead.  Not saying that I'm not appreciating what Kaj has given us thus far, but it seems that the time to step up and do something huge in the right manner is now or never.
Quote from: antvasima on October 31, 2014, 06:50:52 AM
Negishi keeps outdoing himself in finding new reasons for me to hate this tripe.
+1 because this is so true.  If I were allowed to, I'd actually +2 you for this one.  There's no excuse for such a good franchise to be treated like horse manure, no matter what the circumstances are.  Yes, we all know that this piece of junk series is an AU, but still... bottom line is that they're doing it wrong even for an AU.
:ground:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)