Winter Comiket #87

Started by shades of blue, November 07, 2014, 08:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just a little under two months away from Comiket & C87 booth locations are now available... Not much to discuss yet, as usual, but one interesting note so far is that Kaji has changed his seals. Gone is the seals of Ryoko & whomever that other character as meant to be. Kenshi & Lashara have taken over. Maybe this is a sign of how far Kaji wants to distance himself from what Tenchi has become, maybe this is a sign where his focus is headed or maybe he simply needed a change.  :sus:

:end:

https://www.youtube.com/v/1b26BD5KjH0

My heart dropped when I read your post, Guess we'll have to wait and see what he puts out.

Maybe Kajishima switching the seals to Kenshi and Lashara is just trolling, hiding a possible megaton, or both (Other people have done similar before, and not just anime / manga people either).  I'll wait and see what Kaj is up to before passing final judgment, just as the good doctor above me said.

Until then, my fingers are crossed hoping for a miracle.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

I just need ~IF~ #3

Give me that confirmation that Tenchi and Mihoshi got busy...rest my troubled soul. Hell the series is finished for me after that, I just need that confirmation.