Renai Boukun/ Love Tyrant

Started by Ryo-Okay, April 27, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A retard, a yandere, a lesbian, and a sadist. Is there a better harem combination than this?

Which one's the imouto?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

MC's imouto isn't part of the harem. [spoiler]And I'm still mad about it.[/spoiler]

The lesbian is the yandere's imouto and she is in love with her onee-sama.

The lesbian is a tsundere bisexual IMO.

I watched the anime and found it funny.  I hope it get a new season.

Quote from: Gaston on May 02, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
That's not really an opinion. Her arc was her trying to figure out whether her blossoming love for Seiji made her love for her sister lesser or fake. Her conclusion was that her love for her sister is still real but she's starting to have feelings for Seiji as well. Which means she is down for threesomes.

I watched the anime and found it funny.  I hope it get a new season.
There is no chance for a second season. BD sales weren't great and the manga didn't receive any significant bump.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on May 02, 2018, 09:58:04 PM
That's not really an opinion. Her arc was her trying to figure out whether her blossoming love for Seiji made her love for her sister lesser or fake. Her conclusion was that her love for her sister is still real but she's starting to have feelings for Seiji as well. Which means she is down for threesomes.

Well that was just my impression I get to the anime that I watched a few months ago. Did Sadistic girl get character development in the manga or she is still just a jerk?

She did. Mihoshi managed to make Shikimi best girl in the manga.

Looks like the manga is ending with it's 14th volume. This is one of my favorite manga so this news is particualrly shitty. I just hope it gets a half decent ending.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-10/megane-mihoshi-renai-bokun-love-tyrant-manga-ends-in-14th-volume/.131399

I can't into nip, but the most recent chapter seems to be Seiji confessing to most of his harem. Next chapter will most likely be the last one.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]