Harro

Started by royce.cooker, July 07, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yo. I'm the dude that made Dr. Soviet's profile pic and the beautiful masterpiece of a pfp that I have.

I look forward to entertaining you all with my dumb Tenchi doodles and memes. 

Now how do i put funee pikchur in my signature? Tryna get another masterpiece in there
Gamers,

Welcome to the wiki.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: royce.cooker on July 07, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Yo. I'm the dude that made Dr. Soviet's profile pic and the beautiful masterpiece of a pfp that I have.

Now how do i put funee pikchur in my signature? Tryna get another masterpiece in there

dabbing ryoko is my fave ryoko pic ever so far. thank you for making this wonderful picture... now all we need is a piper perry tenchi on a couch while the harem surrounds in underware gangbang meme pic. and a tenchi loss pic and the meme trifecta will be hit

no wait... we still need one of tenchi yelling Yeet while throwing ryo ohki into the air
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 09, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

dabbing ryoko is my fave ryoko pic ever so far. thank you for making this wonderful picture... now all we need is a piper perry tenchi on a couch while the harem surrounds in underware gangbang meme pic. and a tenchi loss pic and the meme trifecta will be hit

no wait... we still need one of tenchi yelling Yeet while throwing ryo ohki into the air

Ryo-Ohki. Ryo-YEET!

Oh geez Loss and Piper Perry tho haha. Definitely down since I also now did "check out how hard I can pee". Who's gonna have the miscarriage tho for Loss? :whak:
Gamers,

Quote from: royce.cooker on July 09, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on July 09, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Ryo-Ohki. Ryo-YEET!

Oh geez Loss and Piper Perry tho haha. Definitely down since I also now did "check out how hard I can pee". Who's gonna have the miscarriage tho for Loss? :whak:
I made this on accident thinking up ideas
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here