Anime > Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki

Follow my twitter for Art!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Eff Efferson:
you fan art is half the reason I browse the 天地無用 tag on Twitter every week. glad to have you here. by the way, I've done my best lately to try and translate all of the japainise only material. the old translations even glossed over that washu and naja were a couple. we've left behind on the series for a while now. if you see anything I translated wrong just let me know.

Eboshi:

--- Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 09, 2017, 02:31:17 PM ---you fan art is half the reason I browse the 天地無用 tag on Twitter every week. glad to have you here. by the way, I've done my best lately to try and translate all of the japainise only material. the old translations even glossed over that washu and naja were a couple. we've left behind on the series for a while now. if you see anything I translated wrong just let me know.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. As me, I'm glad to come here.
It is great blog what you have. I'm not very good at English yet, but I cheer for you and I'll do what I can for your works. Please call me if you need my hand. Thank you.

Eboshi:
I want to watch fanarts what the others drew. Is there a thread on here for it?

Harls:
There's no dedicated "fanart" thread, post away to share yours.

As for others, run a search of the forums using the box in the upper right.

Eboshi:
Gosh. I thought that fanart is a breakthrough for bringing Japanese colleagues to this forum, but that possibility has almost disappeared.
I have to refine my plan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version