OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really cool to see more of the GXP cast. I heard the name "Yamada" mentioned several times in the trailer, so I assume that the other GXP cast besides Kiriko & Jovia will hame a part to play in the story.

I'm hoping the episodes will be fairly long, close to 60 min each, although I could check Amazon Japan to check the runtime. Can't believe ONE EPISODE has had 3 previews! They may as well release it now at this point. ;)

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 19, 2019, 06:54:29 AM
Super super pumped for this

:neg:

OUR BOI IS BACK IN TOWN- :)

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on December 14, 2019, 02:40:50 PM
Really cool to see more of the GXP cast. I heard the name "Yamada" mentioned several times in the trailer, so I assume that the other GXP cast besides Kiriko & Jovia will hame a part to play in the story.

Wouldn't surprise me honestly, especially given how often they were mentioned during OVA 4.

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on December 14, 2019, 02:40:50 PM
I'm hoping the episodes will be fairly long, close to 60 min each, although I could check Amazon Japan to check the runtime. Can't believe ONE EPISODE has had 3 previews! They may as well release it now at this point. ;)

Same.  Though to be fair, if the first 3 OVAs are anything to go by (It's more sensible to compare OVA 5 to the first 3 OVAs than OVA 4 in terms of episode count given that not counting Night Before The Carnival and Final Confrontations, it also has 6 episodes while OVA 4 only had 4 episodes), most of the episodes will likely be closer to 30 or 45 minutes each if anything.  MAYBE one episode closer to 60 minutes like Night Before The Carnival was.

...OOPS, looks like I let my inner statistical nerd out.  LOL.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

I added the new video to the front page of the wiki earlier.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

The retail exclusive artwork in color.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on December 19, 2019, 05:48:01 PM
The retail exclusive artwork in color.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

This indicates that new girl ends up in seina's harem
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

first i wanted to ask how did you know that but then i saw the kanji behind her. but in which group will she be ?

Ohhhh damn. I just noticed the different kanji behind her. I just saw all the other girls in their wedding dresses, and I was like, "Wait, Jovia's in Tenchi's harem?" Bit weird that she was grouped with the other girls then. Those are great pics btw, the girls look great. :)

Interesting. Do you think we will see a formal ceremony with Seina marrying the Renza members of his harem after Tenchi's wedding? I would like to see these characters animated, if only to see what their personalities are like and how they sound.

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on December 20, 2019, 06:55:18 PM
Ohhhh damn. I just noticed the different kanji behind her. I just saw all the other girls in their wedding dresses, and I was like, "Wait, Jovia's in Tenchi's harem?" Bit weird that she was grouped with the other girls then. Those are great pics btw, the girls look great. :)

Interesting. Do you think we will see a formal ceremony with Seina marrying the Renza members of his harem after Tenchi's wedding? I would like to see these characters animated, if only to see what their personalities are like and how they sound.

If we do it would fit my theory that tenchi waits till seina's second round to do a joint marriage
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

ok so info on jovia, she is the head wizard of the pharmacy guild in the town that barigaru takes seina to.
She is described as a woman who seems cute and innocen't but is really a total pervert, her description reminds seina of airi and so he decides to avoid becoming a magician.
She is the strongest magician they have. she is most likely going to be the one to send kenshi over to renza and or get him back if they ever do, I don't think that there going to use a machine to send him there like in dual.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

by the way this is all thats written on jovia in GXP 17

i'm only half assedly translating this
[spoiler]
At that moment, another mage stepped into the place and it was as if the roof collapsed.
"Oh, sir. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, somehow. I'm just having a hard time focusing thanks to that idiot Jovia."

The mage who came in and took off their hood was an elderly man, he was sweating all over his face. He was staring at the mage called Jovia with begrudgen eyes.
"Take care to reduce the tension, take care please. It's said that luck comes to those who laugh at anger's gate."

(this may be a pun.... jovia seems to speak in sex puns alot... if you try spacing this out a bit weird bing translator mis translates this as something like)

" Have you considred paying someone to releasing some tention? they say it's good luck to cum."

"How many times do I say that you're the only one who can say such a stupid sentance..."

The teacher has been there for a long time. Isn't crystallization progressing.It's difficult for me to harden thing because of my age ..."

"But I'm I'm successful because I'm fine. is this the first time you've been able to crystalize after my long absence? It it difficult to get hard because of your age ..."

"Look, don't slap me, I'm ready to withdraw. I'll put the black curse salt into Guild once. It won't fool you.

Barigaru knew it was futile to say anything he held out his hand

"Sexual intercourse ... Because I was successful, as a reward ..."

"I don't need black curse salt that bad."

"Return ~~ Thank you ~~ So I have the right to buy everything except the teacher's share, right?"

What is pride? Is it delicious? It's like that.

Jovia was really tantalizing, but there were many men who were deceived by this because she was a beautiful woman. But, of course, the period was short, gone in an instant.

"Oh, I have to give the money to the cheats and the kid. I don't want to go back, so don't forget the stinking play! And don't forget that magical organ. That's why I made this farce."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, it's stinky anyway. If you find that you can get black curse salt, you don't have to flirt with a mustache. Thank you, oh, thank you. Yeah. "
Jovia floated a fully crystallized magic organ buried in the salt of the black curse, he rolled it into a small cloth and threw it to Barrigaru with two magic crystals.

And in contrast, it was important to note that none of the black curse salt was pulled into a glass container, like a giant urinal bottle, pulled out of a magic bag, sealing the mouth tightly.

"Oh nice, this black glow is the best!"
The talented perver rubbed the big bottle with an ecstatic expression

After breaking up with the two mages, Barrigaru headed to a private office in a corner of the Guild market.
When you lock the entrance door, you pass through the reception room in front and enter the office behind.
And I opened the costume dance door in the back. It is almost an empty box with just one piece of work clothes. After confirming that and closing the door once,
「............ When I opened the door again after casting something like a spell, it turned out to be a dark space. Barrigaru stepped in without hesitation, and the next moment he came out of the closet of Herrera's study in the hilltop consulate.

"Did you go?" it was Herrera who spoke to Barrigaru.
"Of course, they're both completely emptied. Of course, you'll have to recharge them, right?"
"Evidence of that ... No, it's a witness. With that, all the nobles involved can take the title. It's easy to make up for it if you have that confiscation, is that child there too?"
Herrera smiled, Barrigaru handed him a packet of magic crystals. However, Herera, who took it with a good mood, got a steep expression on his face, and his temple had a clear blue line throbbing in it.
"... Hey Barrigaru. What is this cloth?"
"Hmm? Jovia said it was a seal-cloth  ... what's wrong?"
"That woman, it's her underwear!"
"... I thought it was a soft cloth, but ... really !?
"The embroidery design contains the crest of her house, so it's obvious! Barrigaru, didn't you notice?"
"I thought it was really familiar, but ... I guess it's normal? So ... Is it used?"

"If you do that, I'll kill that woman!"
"I'm a friend, why don't you laugh and forgive me? Are you annoyed if you look like a stupid dog?"
Barrigaru sighed relievedly that he was finally released from the pressure of his mission. Then, as if it were a house that you know, you take out your treasured wine from the small wine cellar next to the reception desk and unplug it.
Because the content of the story is paid only for the content, no maid stops the act. Either way, Barrigaru feels like a tavern and touches the maid's ass, so he can't deter, and Herrera always keeps her.
"You're too stupid! You know how hard I'm struggling with that stupid?"
"From my point of view, both are similar ... I think if you're forgiving me with such irony, I think it's lighter for Jovia."
"That's all I need to tell me directly! If you don't understand the usual Yota position, I'll let you go without complaining!"
"Don't listen to me ... Well, I guess he was going out of his mouth? He hates you."
"Sometimes it's better to beat me. She knows that if you accumulate it weird, it's more troublesome."
"I just know that it's good to diverge, so I'll push it."
That is, of course, Sena. He gives the toys of a habitual older woman a habit, and he is well aware of the habit.
"I feel sorry for that, but ... I can't help that. Anyway, I use this guy and it radiates with the dung."
Herrera looked at the package and smiled with a terrible smile. It's a more terrifying expression than the young face.
"However, the royal family is deeply skilled in trying to let dangerous artifacts leak out and use them. The royal family is the one who has to do so in the first place.
"Don't mess around in a war-fighting budget war, and if you're a decent person, you won't use black curse artifacts."
"That's true"
"... When will Elixir be?"
"I will take over one regular product owned by Jovia."
"Hey! There's no more black curry salt than anything else, isn't it? There's a lot of it! You can make a rare class, so don't joke it and tell it to come over!"
"Jovia says," I'll give you an undead road if it's good. "I don't want to be involved."
It is the legendary death dynasty that has transformed all living things on one continent into undead.
"What the hell? It's not as bad as an Ancient Dragon!"
"It's a remedy that cures all illnesses and even revitalizes the dead. It's a matter of undead and just a paper job. Thinking about extras, it's the same. It's their normal limbs, they don't regenerate their trained limbs, and it's common sense that they need a post-rehabilitation period, but when it's not well known, they can It seems that there were many. ''
In other words, even if there is a loss during the battle, those who assume that the extra potion can continue the battle in the same state can be done because of the poor regeneration limbs.
"Elixirs are like gambling when things can't be helped, so if you're going to use them safely, you'll have to follow the dosage regimen."
"Do you know that much a court magician?"

"I know it's different from being able to master it, and if you're going to rely on it, you're saying," It's not a decent mental state, so you're going to overdo it! " Could you be more familiar with this gossip? "
"Hmm! Good. If you kill yourself, you will kill yourself. It doesn't matter."
"Cook cook. Even though one Jovia was three times as effective as normal, he said that a similar accident could happen."
By the way, "If you do not drink, there is nothing wrong! ], But Barrigaru cut it without telling it because it is unknown.
"... I hate that girl. Oh, she wasn't the age of a girl anymore.

Sadly, Herrera turned aside with a disgusted face, regrettable that she had read inside. Well, it's like each other, but Barrigaru swallowed the word.

"I've put insects on Gand, so I'll leave it to you."

"It's already being followed by a bee. The report says you're out of town. You're also monitoring the pit burrows."

"Then, isn't the mischief of the kid at home OK?"

I drank a glass of wine quickly as there was no use here anymore. Put the lid on the wine, put it in a magic bag, and stand up.

"Barrigaru ... I was terrible because I had a bad job."

"I don't care if you don't disturb the little boy at home."

Barrigaru responds lightly to Herrera's obedient apology.

"Huh ... If" Mabiya's Thought "is genuine, I'm gonna skip it from here. But I'll definitely push it to Jovia!"
Sena was thus sacrificed to the "Perverted Hentai".
[/spoiler]

barigaru visits jovia and some dude she's really pissing off about some cyrtalised magic stuff... jovia as we've seen in the doujins often talks in dirty double speak puns that are going to be impossible for us to translate or understand. she requests sex in return for some magic salt of some sort, barigaru declines, she gives him some stuff in a jar and gives him some fabric telling him its some sealing fabric he leaves the guy he goes to points out that cloth is really her soiled panties.

some how its decided to throw seina her way.

that's it... she hasn't even met seina yet.

I am not looking foward to translating the 17th book. i don't want to... it comes out to jibberish in large parts but im working on fixing that but its all seina on this stupid planet doing dumb shit and i cant see anything important happening at all in the machine text after natori makes her debut (seina's philosophers stone becomes a waifu made of all the best parts of his waifus and washu mixed into one.)

kiriko has all the good parts in the renza ark, seina is out playing magic survivor indentured servent man.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

February 02, 2020, 07:25:32 AM #221 Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:36:34 AM by antvasima
Do you have an image of what Natori looks like? Also, what do you mean with "all the best parts"?

Also, Jovia sounds rather disgusting and annoying.

What kinds of powers does she and Natori have btw?

Quote from: antvasima on February 02, 2020, 07:25:32 AM
Do you have an image of what Natori looks like? Also, what do you mean with "all the best parts"?

Also, Jovia sounds rather disgusting and annoying.

What kinds of powers does she and Natori have btw?

yeah i agree.  jovia is probably going to be a pest. i really hope im wrong about her ending up as seina's wife.
natori is the red haired girl on the cover of book 17
shes the result of the philosiphers stone malfunctioning only seina can see her. shes a nice character i like her.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/mwUAAOSwAmVcmiJ7/s-l300.jpg
nana is the cat. actually a cobold shapeshifter that works under barigaru.

natoris name means a billion because shes "way better then nana(seven)"

why is kirikos plot better.... seina plot is expostion on magic and the world of renza... he does almost nothing hes just hunting having dinner and talking to people he meets. thinking about zinv... has an assasin after him... he owes barigaru like alot of money... its not that interesting honestly. the only interesting part is he seems to be able to contact the ai running the magic system the magic is a form of ancient technology that turns magic energy into stuff its just aho and ena essentially. i cant tell you what jovia can do. she only appears for a second and magic is essentially boundless in the way there using it they take the energy and form it into matter and physics forces so as long as they know how they want to do something they can. jovia probavly wont be using magic in the ova as it requires energy generater by an invasive plant that wont grow on earth.

kiriko on the other hand has a plot line where tha ks to the kamidake coming out to fight himc with zinv she is brought to a sham trial with renzan officials and instead of taking their abuse and their demands to hand over the kamidake miki arranges for a dual with the mech that was made for kenshi that rea said no to.  when the princes of renza see this new mech unveiled they freak out they send kiriko to the "dual ethics committee" to "learn the rules of battle" but when she arives there its a bunch of rude midevil assassins and she kicks their butts in seconds because there not even bio enhanced.  this agrivates her so she learns the most humiliating thing to do in a dual to a pilot from kaguya the ogre girl on seinas anti pirate squad. the battle starts the princes set their mechs to auto battle cause they dont even really know how to use them. they use ancient holy weapons that cause a rain of energy and they assume theyve one in one hit but kirikos mech is unphased and she lroceeds to rip off all their mechs arms and legs steal their weapons and behead them one by one totaly humiliating them. she gets paid diplomatic unrestricted acess to renza and they get humiliated. her plot line is way better then seina's the girls are killing it in this ark and seina meanwhile is just sitting round checking libraries playing with a magic storage bag and talkin to ppl at diner inbetween hunting and looking at contracts about his debts... its boring...

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

February 03, 2020, 12:41:24 AM #223 Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 11:10:40 AM by Ricin
The way that fight with Kiriko went, I think she taught Kenshi mech piloting. You saw Kenchi do that A LOT in the invasion episode.

Okay. Thank you for the information.