Paradise war is now fully translated

Started by Eff Efferson, January 07, 2022, 01:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks to user BobSchlotkin we now have all 3 finished. You can get the pdf's to read them on my website.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

January 07, 2022, 05:07:01 PM #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 07:30:39 PM by Nonsuch Ned
Awesome !
I look forward to seeing what I missed in the machine translations and to fix and probably cut down the summaries on the wiki. If there are translations available, there need not be such an exhaustive recap written.

...after writing that I  realized it almost looked like sarcasm. If anyone read it like that, none  intended.
...in my pants

Quote from: Eff Efferson on January 07, 2022, 01:49:20 PM
Thanks to user BobSchlotkin we now have all 3 finished. You can get the pdf's to read them on my website.

Thanks! I need to take time to reads these.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me any errors you find so I can update the books.
I thought I did a pretty good job with the spelling and grammar checks, but every time I go through them i find another error.

Thanks!
Bob
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on January 16, 2022, 04:55:43 AM
I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me any errors you find so I can update the books.
I thought I did a pretty good job with the spelling and grammar checks, but every time I go through them i find another error.

Thanks!
Bob
:shepicide:flashbacks to when i would error correct adn then come back to find my corrections made more errors
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Heh! I've been trying a couple of different open source word processors. Libre Open Office found about 400 spelling / grammar issues that M$ didn't see. Gonna try Apache next.
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on January 19, 2022, 10:48:21 AM
Heh! I've been trying a couple of different open source word processors. Libre Open Office found about 400 spelling / grammar issues that M$ didn't see. Gonna try Apache next.

Man MS office just kinda sucks now, I can't even tell you the difference between 2016 and the newest version.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 19, 2022, 11:43:27 AM
Quote from: BobSchlotkin on January 19, 2022, 10:48:21 AM

Man MS office just kinda sucks now, I can't even tell you the difference between 2016 and the newest version.
the difference is there two seperate versions and by bill gates wants you to be his pathetic lil cash piggy.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

When does this take place.  Is it before or after OVA 5.  I've been watching and reading the OVA continuity from the beginning and was wondering where this fits in chronologically. 

well, it appears to start before 5, but continues into it.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Valeth on January 21, 2022, 06:32:59 AM
When does this take place.  Is it before or after OVA 5.  I've been watching and reading the OVA continuity from the beginning and was wondering where this fits in chronologically.

Paradise War takes place between episodes 2 & 3 of OVA5
...in my pants

The pdfs are really nicely done. Congrats and ty.

I was happy to see the Airen chapter of GXP 15 translated too!

Suggestion: translate "Funyachin" as "Limp Dick"
...in my pants

What do you mean?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki