C100 Doujin

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 13, 2022, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks!

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on August 18, 2022, 05:14:36 AM
Here's what I've got.

These two works were conceived during my junior high and high school years, and I remember that I enjoyed thinking about them in my own way, even though I was a bit of a chuunibyou (middle-aged person).

You are obviously, to your credit, maybe, not a newer anime fan.

...in my pants

QuoteTenchi Muyo GXP Paradise War start-up (provisional)
:emot-iiam:  :speculate:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The tweet from the circle indicates (according to Google Translate) that Kajishima-sensei is working on the anime, and thus cannot work on the (GXP?) novel.

https://twitter.com/Kin_ZEROIN/status/1558307074747932672?s=20&t=UH-0C8pILv_lz-s7gHuczg

The machine translation for the doujinshji seems to indicate he's working on the novels.

> However, it is the novels that are currently taking most of the work. ...... I am sorry for those who are waiting for it, but it will be a while before I can start working on it.

I'm guessing the anime that's taking the work and not the novels?

Tenchiforum says it's a new GXP series that's being worked on. *shrug*
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

And they are most likely basing this on the same things we are. The tweet from the group insider and Bob's first draft version of the afterword.
That seems to be the case, but it's so general that I'd wait to acclaim it from up on high.
...in my pants

Well, since we know the new anime is in the works, and novels are something he can do when he has time, it must be the anime that is taking his time right now. Thus, the next novel will have to wait. He's working on it. So I won't complain. Wasn't there a previous post indicating that the new anime would be centered on Tsukiko?

What I love most about these doujins is seeing Kajishima-san's early work. I am constantly amazing and blown away by his vision and skill. Even at a young age he knew what he wanted to do, and when the opportunity was afforded him, he did it. Much admiration.

@bobschlotkin, many thanks for the hard work.

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on August 18, 2022, 05:14:36 AM
Heroine #1's cousin. The institute's premises are so large that they sometimes use motorcycles to get around. ......

Impressive! I hope they have you adding content to the Wiki.

As for the page in question:
https://e-hentai.org/s/cecfd1c214/2300928-9

It's freaking PRISS  :duke:

Sounds like Kajishima's working on OVA for War In Paradise....and with Toei they might have better funding for animation.

Quote from: Meeeeeeelllllon on August 23, 2022, 12:23:07 PM
Tenchiforum says it's a new GXP series that's being worked on. *shrug*
That would be awesome, but is probably too good to be true.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki