Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"wha kind of plant based?" asked Z
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Well, remember all the organic tech I got picked out of Skuld's brain--you know, the stuff they used to build organic water cleaning machines in that city in the United States?  Well, now that we have it, I was hoping that we could use that to increase shares.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"If we find a way to secretly integrate it into normal plantlife, we could try to control it and cause misfortune."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I love your thinking," she said, "Can you do this?"

"I can work on the basic theory and runework, but I'll need Hrungnir's help to put it into production," said Z, "I hate to admit it, but that masked weirdo will be needed."

"She's all yours."

"I think I can get it to work then," said Z, "what kind of chaos do you want?"

Skuld went back to the temple and, a bit bored now, went to check up on Keichi.

"Kei-nii, are you busy?" she asked, poking her head into the room.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"Hmm...start small; some recreational gardeners and gardens," she said.

With his ever warm smile he said, "Oh, hi!  I was just sharpening Ian's hockey skates.  He says I make them work really well.  What's up?"

"I meant, do you want something along the lines of plant monster movie, or something simple like instant rainforest?"

"Nothing. Since I wasn't preoccupied with anything, I decided to come check up on you."

"Let's do rainforest," she said, "I'd love to see what it attracts."

He laughed and said, "And I need checking on?  You know that Bell and I are rightfully husband and wife now.  What's there for me to misbehave on for you to watch?"

"With the weirdo's help, I think I can start by tomorrow," said Z

"Gee, never knew such indecent thoughts went through that head of yours. Just came to check up on my brother in law because I was bored." said Skuld, plopping down on the floor and gluing the bottom of her feat against each other.

"Good," she said, "I can't wait to see what you have going on in that head of yours."

"Sorry," he said, "Just going by past things.  So, why so bored?  With someone with such an active mind as yours, I figured you'd be out building some magnificent device or something."