IMDB's TOP 376 anime you must see

Started by Tenchi Ryu, June 03, 2013, 03:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great it have series from the 70-80s. Thought, Judo Boy...SERIOUSLY !?! Okay, that so bad it good so I guess that an anime you can watch with friends if you want MS3TKing an anime. And where the fuck are Ulysse 31, Ashita No Joe and Space Cobra ?!? I hope I just miss them in the list.

IMDB's TOP 376 anime you must see

79. The Legend of Korra

:really:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Well, a few I can agree with. Since grabbing a list of anime, and just throwing darts at it will do that. :P

But stuff like Gungrave? Witch Hunter Robin? Afro Samurai? The Legend of Korra? :dogout:

Seems like another case of a random person given a list of titles, and told that his job is to make a 'must see' list with it. Said person probably hasn't seen any of them and just threw it together to get paid.

This list contains some of the series which came before what is know as the second wave.  The first wave of anime came during the nineteen-eighties.  One of the first anime series is Macross.  Macross was knoen as Robotech.

As a fan of Sailor Moon, I agreed that Sailor Moon S was the best of the Sailor Moon series.  It is rated as no. 58.