Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A funny but strange show, and am getting into Star vs. The Forces of Evil.  That one is a laugh a minute.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

I started watching Kancolle and Durarara.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Hey, American toons ain't so bad either, you know.  In fact, Star is a spoof on the Magical Girl trope.

oh I know.  RWBY was awesome and it's made by americans.  I also enjoy Iron Man Armored Adventures and TMNT
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

RWBY?  Not sure what that is.  Anyway, you should look up Steven Universe online to get a synopsis of the series.  Ignore the fact that there are some who say it's an acceptance of LBGT characters, because they probably don't get the concept behind the Gems, (some of the main characters.)

I'll do that.  also, RWBY is a web series that is considered an american anime and is now being dubbed in japanese to air in japan.  it has short episodes (unless you watch it on netflix) but it is pretty awesome.

What do the letters stand for.

the four main characters
Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang xiao-Long

Hello?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Well, well, well: look who came in from the cold.

^_^;
How are things?

we restarted the rp and I could use someone to take some canons off my hands

I'm directing content, though.

Oh, brief me up on what roles?

We could use a skuld.