Sasami/Tsunami Fan Thread

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 17, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Post reason why Sasami/Tsunami is your favorite character here:
1. She's cute/beautiful
2. A great cook/still a great cook
3. Mature/mature (literally)
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

1) As an adult, Sasami/Tsunami is the most beautiful girl in the household by far. The other girls are beautiful, but Tsunami outclasses they all, IMO.

2) She's the nicest of the girls, though being nice doesn't mean she doesn't know how to kick some serious ass when the need arises

3) She's the most mature of the bunch.

4) She's the least likely to get involved in all the jealousy and bickering of the group, and I believe Tenchi (who gets tired of Ryoko and Aeka's fighting) loves her for that.

5) She looks like Misaki, the most beautiful and popular queen Jurai has ever had  :D

That Tenchi X Noike doujin not only got me interested (horny) in Noike, but teen Sasami too. She was CLEARLY having a good ass time thinking about Tenchi while getting off....I'd KILL to see a follow up to that, a "Tenchi, make me a woman" type of scenario. Make that sh%t happen Kajishima  ;D ;D

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 30, 2012, 07:54:11 PM
That Tenchi X Noike doujin not only got me interested (horny) in Noike, but teen Sasami too. She was CLEARLY having a good ass time thinking about Tenchi while getting off....I'd KILL to see a follow up to that, a "Tenchi, make me a woman" type of scenario. Make that sh%t happen Kajishima  ;D ;D

Not to mention that, if that doujin is anything to go by, Sasami will have an even nicer butt than her sister. And that's saying something ;D

Quote from: Zigra on August 31, 2012, 05:12:40 AM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 30, 2012, 07:54:11 PM

Not to mention that, if that doujin is anything to go by, Sasami will have an even nicer butt than her sister. And that's saying something ;D

I don't see how a butt can be nicer than another butt.  ???

BTW, nice picture Jibril. I never saw it one before.

August 31, 2012, 07:32:44 AM #8 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:42:04 AM by Zigra
Quote from: Gaston on August 31, 2012, 07:05:18 AM

Seeing as this thread is about Sasami and not butts (I only pointed it out as it's yet another of the many things to like about her), I'm not going to discuss the matter here :P Much like the issue of what makes a face prettier than another, either you understand or you dont :P

Now, back to discussing Sasami/Tsunami.

Quote from: Zigra on August 31, 2012, 08:32:59 AM
Indeed. She's adorable when she lets her hair down.

So is Ayeka, and Sasami likes her sister's butt just fine<.<
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

August 31, 2012, 03:17:44 PM #12 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:20:41 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: Gaston on August 31, 2012, 07:05:18 AM

Cause you're not a ass man apparently. Trust me, there are big differences in the types of asses, from big to small, to round to flat, to wide to full. And me being an ass man, I'm gonna be more interested in what a chicks ass looks like more than her chest....

Oh, Zigra didn't get into it, nvm lol. If you want to really discuss this Gaston, make a thread in the general section...