something i just noticed

Started by Eff Efferson, April 26, 2017, 09:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Remember the illustration of washu on the ova 3 dvd covers? well i was trying to figure out what is wrong with her outfits shoulder when i realised... its this. Kajishima sure loves hiding things in plain sight

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

oh wow never noticed, nice work.

Good eye there, man. I assume this was how she made Fuku?

I've stared at this Washu on my DVD cover many times trying to discern what's up with the shoulder, and I can't believe I never noticed THERE IS A TINY FUKU IN THE FUCKING IMAGE. RIGHT ON MY DVD. AND RYO-OHKI IS EVEN TRYING TO POINT HER OUT TO ME!

Thanks for the cool catch, Fap. ANOTHER MYSTERY SOLVED!

Heh, I didn't even pay attention to that detail until I looked at this thread. Neat :D

I never really thought of it until I saw this. I kind of figured it was something like different colored carrots.

Shoulder developed birth? THINK OF THE APPLICATIONS!  :uhaul:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

im actually sure it's more like incubation. i think washu gives birth at the beginning of gxp 7

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Do you have a translation for that last image?

1 "First time care"

The earth. In the living room of Masaki Tenchi family, there is a strange door under that staircase. It's not a storeroom with dead space under the stairs, as it is in an ordinary house. If you open the door normally, you will see a grid-like floorboard that prevents falls and the staircase leading to the basement. But if you do a certain routine and open that door, over there is a huge hall that is physically impossible.
    The door beneath the Masaki house staircase was stuck at Hakubi Washu's secret research facility consisting of three planets in the space far away from the earth and a large station hanging them. However, Washu 's figure was not there, as usual, who should be working in the center hole in the station.

"Mia, Mia, Miha"
    It is a space that is perfect for the word "jet black" which is not enough to see how much space it is and what shape it is. Only a structure like a bridge that emits a faint light with a width of 5 meters and a length of about 100 meters on which the humanoid Ryo-Ohki stands is a measure showing the size of the space, The space which does not reflect at all, made me feel more infinite space.
   "Miha"
    Before looking up at Ryo-Ohki, the shape and arrangement of the crystal was different, but a ship similar to the body of Ryo-Ohki was floating in the dark with light light of the bridge. The expression of Ryo-Ohki looking at the ship was still full of charity, such as being older sister or mother.
   "... ... End of final check ...... No problem"
    From the middle of the bridge I heard a weak voice of Washu, Ryo-Ohki started running towards the direction of the voice.
    There was a disk shape of about 20 meters, in the middle there was a large sofa-like terminal controlling this space, Washu lay there naked.
    The whole body of Washu that was perfect was sweaty and the eyes were empty - it was exhausted like a pregnant woman after having finished giving birth.
   "Miya?"
   "All right"
    I smiled at Ryo-Ohki looking carefully, Washu got up slowly. And looked satisfyingly on the ship she poured in all his heart.
   "Mia, Miha"
   "No, wake me up"
   "Miya?"
   "Well, next time I wake up is when I meet someone who will be my husband."
   "Mr.?"
   "Well, you sure said that, you should have seen Ryo-Ohki in the lower village, Yamada Seina's child"
   "Mia !? Mia awamori!"
    As soon as Ryo-Ohki heard the name, it nodded joyfully joyfully, and he nodded with a momentum that could cause a concussion.
   "Okay, you asked me to be kind.
    Washu looked at the face of Ryo-Ohki who seemed happy, smiling a relief.
    The request content of Seto's Seina special ship was "the best ship". It is obvious that it means a ship of the same type as Ryo-Ohki, as it is requested to Washu, but even if you use Ryo-Ohki directly as a ship of Seina, it is not the best thing. You still need a ship that fits the characteristics of Seina. And more importantly, the Ryo-Ohki type is the fact that the main unit has a personality and the compatibility between the owner and the ship greatly affects its performance.
    Of course the astral core used what he wanted to be with Seina, and Washu himself did the astral link with her and scrutinized its abilities.
   (The compatibility between her and Seina is not bad, but it is only with her reason and ability)
    However, there is hope of Widoo, as well as the memory as a person, even the memory memorized in Astras Kai, adjusted so as not to be fed back. That means that you regrow from your baby and become another personality. Then the ability and personality of Seina will become important as well.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Amazing thanks!

There seems to be a very different process to Ryoko's birth to Fuku and Ryo-Ohki...

Quote from: Maysiiu on May 17, 2017, 01:55:25 PM
Amazing thanks!

There seems to be a very different process to Ryoko's birth to Fuku and Ryo-Ohki...

yeah it makes sense, ryo ohki was originally just a ship. the terminal cabbit form came when ryo ohki regenerated.

on the other end fuku started out as a cabbit terminal for the kamidake.

also they had to put widow's soul into fuku's body so from what i get they incubated the body first
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So Washu actually gave birth to Fuku? In Cabbit form or was it an egg?

Just when you think Tenchi Muyo can't get any weirder 😕

And to confirm, does Ryo-ohki have children of her own eventually? (does she have sex with Tenchi, basically?)

I understand and have accepted that animal like Humanoids are normal in the Tenchi world based on various things like Ryoko Balta's disguise and some of the people seen in Tenchi Universe but it still feels weird. 😕

in egg form...

and i do not know ... :/ we never see how the ryo ohki sisters were conceived ... or what happened behind that crystal wall

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

May 19, 2017, 04:20:06 AM #13 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:33:13 PM by Monster Man
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on May 16, 2017, 06:52:26 AM
im actually sure it's more like incubation. i think washu gives birth at the beginning of gxp 7

I like seeing these pictures depicting their past selves. Actually, anything revealing more of each girl's past prior meeting Tenchi is a win in my book.

Makes them feel much more elaborate as characters.