Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Okay, we'll start there," she answered, "As I observe."
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Kazi nodded, "I should mention, I don't use a medium to teleport."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Then I'll have to help," said Lind.

"I never said you wouldn't," said Kazi
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Then we'll start first thing tomorrow," she answered, "Meanwhile, the Norns should talk with Hild.  We need to get as much intel as we can and make a game plan."

"I can call her," said Kazi.

"Okay, sounds like we have a plan," she said, "Now, let's see how that beach party is going?  I am sure it's got to be winding down by now."

"It's been going great," said Urd, "too bad you didn't join in.  You'd look great in a swimsuit."

She began to stumble over her words, trying to keep the serious demeanor, but turning beat red in the process.

Urd smirked, "I mean, you have a great figure.  You got it, so flaunt it."

She just gave him that look...that kind that comes from under the brow.

(him?)

((Kazi))

(urd was the one talking.)

((Oh...))
She just gave Urd a look that said, "You've got to be kidding me."