Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Urd gave her one back that said, 'remember who you're talking to. :P '
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

By this point, the revelers were around the karaoke machine, singing and drinking, arm and arm.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Ooh" said Kazi, "there's Karaoke!"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"And quite inebriated karaoke at that," added Lind.

"Yikes," said Kazi, "maybe not then."

Then came the usual complaints about some female being taken for a child all the time and not an adult, how she really did have breasts and was willing to expose them.

((P.S.  Don't watch the first equestria Girls film until you watch the season three finale.  That's kind of a parenthetical insert between seasons three and four.))

Kazi blinked, "...ok."

Belldandy sighed and said, "I shall go calm her down."

"Maybe I should leave," said Kazi.

"You don't like being around that stuff?" asked Lind.

"Despite mom and Urd's choices in dress, I have a more reserved side," said Kazi

Lind smirked and said, "You're an introvert?"

"Not an introvert," said Kazi, "but not the most sociably apt."

"Then I'd guess the best way to learn is to get out amongst them," said Lind.

"Do I have to?" asked Kazi.