Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Not unless you want to be a recluse the rest of your life," answered Lind.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Is that a bad thing?" asked Kazi, "I'd have thought the leader of the Fighting Wings would like a cambion to avoid socializing too much."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"We can't stop how you interact in the human world," she answered, "There is the balance to consider, and only really act when something moves in to disrupt that balance, as in the situation we now prepare for.  There has to be a reason for you being here, and that, I can only conclude to be the existence of Ian."

"Yes and no," said Kazi, "I'm here because of Urd, but I've been sticking around because of Ian."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"I mean, the fact that you exist at all," she said, "But, what do you mean, 'You're here for Ian'?  What's your interest in him?"

"Oh," said Kazi, "I exist because mom had a fling with a guy who up and left before sunrise.  and I mean that I want to see how another half-blood grows.  I grew up in niffleheim so not much human interaction."

"Whereas Ian has had little interaction with our world," answered Lind, "that is a fitting contrast I ever saw it.  However, I wonder if that motivated Tyr to get with his mother."

"Why not ask?" asked Kazi.

"I never thought about it," she pondered, "Didn't think it prudent."

"Sometimes you gotta ask," said Kazi.

((We need Auir now.  We have to move this along.  Perhaps I can message him.))