Dual! Gxp Connection

Started by Eff Efferson, December 15, 2016, 11:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
posting this here for reference for newbies.

Dual! is confirmed in the gxp novels to  take place about a billion years before GXP gxp seems to take place in the merged universe. The idol is indeed Zinv.

but i just found a japanise review of the 13th novel and if you google translate it its very easy to read. http://neclo.hateblo.jp/entry/2016/03/21/061620
I went looking for it because i wanted to see if someone in japan land could  finaly tell us whether or not the emporers father Kazuki Yotsuga was also Kazuki yotsuga from dual. to which i found

まぁ、ぱられの四加一樹(主人公)と天地の四加一樹(現樹雷皇の父)は全くの別人ですが、作者のお戯れ(4+1=5=正、正+樹=正樹(=梶島御大の名前))ということで、この状況は創作当時は意識されてはいなかったんではなかろうかなどとかんぐってしまいますw
or as google puts it

Well, the 4th Kazuki (the hero) and the 4th Kazuki of the heaven and the earth (the father of the current King-goen) are completely different people, but the play of the author (4 + 1 = 5 = positive, positive + tree = Masaki = Kajima Okita 's name)), it seems that this situation was not conscious at the time of creation, etc w

so basicly. the name is a wordplay  on kajishimas name is seems. and they are in fact confirmed as different people. The d and miki in the ship are soul linked to the originals...

it says First, the previous blog , but is [D] that has been touched, even, apparently dual! It seems to be almost identical to 【D】 that appeared in the Ren Renun story.

The actual 【D】 died about 1 billion years ago, 【D】 who came out in this true heaven and earth are astral-linked with [D] of the parake, and in the world of the true world there is a new place [D] There seems to be no problem saying himself.

from what ive read from other jap english translations souls work in the tenchi verse in the following way: your born your soul lies on a spiritual plain of some sort and when you die your data is still sort of there doing nothing but stored in the cloud. accurate if you ask me but i wont go into philosophy. anyways the cabbits from the episode he foudn the idol, there souls are linked to D and miki's  souls and some other girls.

anways untill i personaly can translate the novel i am posting this as evidence
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

google translate english rip for backup purposes(alot of the stuff linked on this site ends up blammed from the web)

To return home to the family home at the end of January to February head, that when smartphone , but I wrote a blog from, here in is not reflected? Is it?

I guess you might have made a new blog frame. . .

Well, will you reprint if you have time? . .

Okay, today's story is an annual true novel novel.

Was released on March 19, Shin Tenchi Muyo!魎皇demon Gaiden Tenchi Muyo! GXP (13)

Shin · Tenchi Muyo! Emperor Kyoutoriden Tenchi Muyo! GXP (13) (Fantasia Collection)
Shin · Tenchi Muyo! Emperor Kyoutoriden Tenchi Muyo! GXP (13) (Fantasia Collection)
Author: Masaki Kajishima ,.
Publisher / Maker: KADOKAWA / Fujimi Shobo
Release Date: 2016/03/19
Media: paperback
View blog containing this product

Next month will be released 14 in the belt that will be released, and continued to be two books a year since last year.

Shin · Tenchi Muyo! Emperor Kyoutoriden Tenchi Muyo! GXP (14) (Fantasia Collection)
Shin · Tenchi Muyo! Emperor Kyoutoriden Tenchi Muyo! GXP (14) (Fantasia Collection)
Author: Masaki Kajishima
Publisher / Maker: KADOKAWA / Fujimi Shobo
Release Date: 2016/04/20
Media: paperback
View blog containing this product

I myself ordered both pre-orders, 13 volumes on 20th and only wait 14 volumes.

In addition, and that on the 19th day did not wait until the next day, so I knew to buy anyway, at Bookwalker e-book is already purchased version.

From here on including spoiler, take a little margin.

Only those who do not mind, please go ahead.

First, the previous blog , but is [D] that has been touched, even, apparently dual! It seems to be almost identical to 【D】 that appeared in the Ren Renun story.

The actual 【D】 died about 1 billion years ago, 【D】 who came out in this true heaven and earth are astral-linked with [D] of the parake, and in the world of the true world there is a new place [D] There seems to be no problem saying himself.

There used to be a memorization that Washuchan had said in the past that the alteration was done with one man and four women in the three dimensional world, but as this predicted mostly, Shigeru Ikki and Sanada It is likely to be four people in March, Mitsuki Rajiki, Yayoi · Schubael, D.

Then, the world of the true heaven and the earth will be the world after one billion years after.

[D] also called [Miki] [March] and received a thrust from [Miki], and almost no mistake.

Well, the 4th Kazuki (the hero) and the 4th Kazuki of the heaven and the earth (the father of the current King-goen) are completely different people, but the play of the author (4 + 1 = 5 = positive, positive + tree = Masaki = Kajima Okita 's name)), it seems that this situation was not conscious at the time of creation, etc w

However, somehow, it seems that there was a story about southwest and Kazuki switched in coterie manga, but who remember the details?

ZINV also came out ~.

Or, from the situation I wrote above, will not it be said that not only Astral but the entity is the same as Paiwa? I thought that it was a different thing, but as soon as I was surprised to write a blog.

I am thankful as a senior fans, there is also a kind of loneliness that animation will be completed in next month, and it is also a pleasure as it was written in the afterword that it will continue to the second part further.

One thing I felt was that in the 13 volumes there was no talk of Mirror Seto at all.

Well, unless it turns out that the first generation seeds are fixed in larvae in ZINV, we can not speak to the southwest, can not it be w?

While writing self-contained ww

For the time being, I just shed it off and read it, so will we do it this time spoiler

I will write the next month anyway ww

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

once more in japanise

真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (13)
1月末~2月頭で実家に帰省し、その際スマホからブログを書いたんですが、こっちには反映されていない??

ん~なんか、新しいブログ枠を作っちゃったのかも知れないっすね。。。

ま、暇があれば転載しましょうか。。。

さてさて、本日のネタは毎年恒例の真天地の小説です。

3月19日に発売された、真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (13)

真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (13) (ファンタジア文庫)
真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (13) (ファンタジア文庫)
作者: 梶島正樹,.
出版社/メーカー: KADOKAWA/富士見書房
発売日: 2016/03/19
メディア: 文庫
この商品を含むブログを見る

来月には14が発売されることが帯に記載されてまして、昨年に引き続き年2冊と相成りました。

真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (14) (ファンタジア文庫)
真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP (14) (ファンタジア文庫)
作者: 梶島正樹
出版社/メーカー: KADOKAWA/富士見書房
発売日: 2016/04/20
メディア: 文庫
この商品を含むブログを見る

自分は、両方共予約注文して13巻は20日に入手し、14巻も待つだけとなっています。

また、19日当日には翌日まで待てなかったことと、どうせ買うのがわかっていましたので、Bookwalkerにて電子書籍版も購入済みです。

ここから先はネタバレを含みますので、少々余白を採ります。

気にされない方のみ、先にお進み下さい。

まずは、以前のブログでも触れていた【D】ですが、どうやらデュアル!ぱられるんるん物語に登場した【D】とほぼ同一存在のようです。

実際の【D】はおよそ10億年前に亡くなっており、この真天地に出てきた【D】は、ぱられの【D】とアストラルリンクしていて、真天地の世界では新天地【D】が本人と言って問題はないようです。

以前、鷲羽ちゃんが、過去に3次元世界で1人の男性と4人の女性で改変がなされたらしいというようなことを言っていた記憶がありますが、これが大方の予想通り四加一樹と真田三月、羅螺みつき、弥生・シュバエル、Dの4人ということになりそうです。

そうなると、真天地の世界はぱられの10億年後の世界ということになります。

【D】も【美希】のことを【三月】と呼んで【美希】から突っ込みを受けていますし、ほぼ間違いないでしょうな。

まぁ、ぱられの四加一樹(主人公)と天地の四加一樹(現樹雷皇の父)は全くの別人ですが、作者のお戯れ(4+1=5=正、正+樹=正樹(=梶島御大の名前))ということで、この状況は創作当時は意識されてはいなかったんではなかろうかなどとかんぐってしまいますw

でもなぁ、なんだか昔、同人系の漫画で西南と一樹が入れ替わった話があったような気がしますが、詳細覚えている人いませんかね?

ZINVも出てきましたね~。

というか、上に書いた状況からすると、アストラルだけでなく実体もぱられと同じものということになりますかね?さすがに別物だと思っていましたが、ブログを書きながらびっくりしている次第。

古参のファンとしてはありがたくもあり、来月でアニメ分が完結するという一種の寂しさもあり、さらに第2部へと続くことがあとがきに書かれていましたので楽しみでもあります。

1つ気になったところは、13巻では鏡・瀬戸の話は一切出ていないということ。

まぁ、ZINVの中に第一世代の種が幼生固定されていることが判明しなきゃ、西南に話すわけにもいかないですしね~しょうがないかw

書きながら自己完結ww

とりあえず、さらっと流して読んだだけですので、今回のネタバレはここまでにしときますか

どうせ来月も書くでしょうしねww

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here