gxp read through notes (volume 6-13 working on 14)

Started by Eff Efferson, June 19, 2017, 04:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's the paradox. You need the money, to get the power, to get the women.

Good advice from a young Cuban businessman.   :smug:

*"Noike's "Kyoko" is even younger than Ruihui, but Kyoko has no official key yet, and a mobile terminal is substituted for the key." ruihui is a mistranslation of whatever the fuck kiriko's ships name is. the book follows kririko as she gets her tree and as her key is made for it. kiriko has to cut the tree and it drips sap she is told not to touch it since it comes out to prevent the tree from infection by bacteria.

*  "It was really delicious, royal people like Noike and Sasami but that's really good cooking, is not it?"
   Ayeka is an exception, but instead her garment sewing is comparable to skilled craftsmen.

its official aykea sucks at cooking. word of god.

*seina and ringo bathe mikage together its awkward.

* "A thin yukata and wet hair, plus the smell of the boiling water are doubling the glossiness of Ringo. Ringo is an attractive woman, even though Amane and Gyokuren are not as intense as a colorful aroma. That girl with her is clear."

ringo confirmed for yayoi type?

*  ringo and seina talk about kiriko getting a 2nd gen ship.

"Is it such a terrible thing to be chosen as the second generation?"
   Seina looked curiously at the sight of Ringo who was enthralled.
  "Of course! Imperial ship for us is basically the third generation. If you can get the second generation, you get top priority to become Jurai Empress. If it is the first generation unconditional He is the next Jurai Emperor. "

*"There are currently six people, including Kiriko, who have the second-generation trees,.."

*As long as the Imperial Tree does not endanger the life of the Master, it follows the will of the upper tree..."

chapter7

*anemitsu and amane climb tenju while neiju just kinda chills on kanemitsu's backpack nothing really important happens...

* maya confronts komachi about being her runaway sister.

* "recepushi grants asylum unconditionally, don't you?"
  "Are you stupid or ... ...."

*since Komachi left recepushi long before Maito was born, Maito does not know that Komachi is his older sister.

*something something seina : 

"No, it's okay, I do not want to use much acceleration space."
   Actually, if you are too accustomed to using the acceleration space, there are various adverse effects. The most serious of it is dependency and bargaining. Even if you play for a long time in accelerated space, because normal living is possible for face up, the length of stay in the acceleration space gets longer and longer, eventually affecting the life of the table. This is also the same for thinking acceleration. There is also aging in the spirit, which also affects the body, there are many cases of abnormalities in the body and sudden death at the worst. Seina often uses accelerated space for work patterns, time adjustment, and because it is still dominated by the sense of age when he was an Earthling person, he is trying not to use it much in everyday life.

*something happened with amane and she had to climb up tenu n stuff to get to sein so the end result is while the scene nabeshin wrote in episode 20 is still trash it ends at reletively the same place as intended. with amana angry and tired and seto uhuhu ing

the book ends after they meet up with kiriko i think syuzans son snubs kriko and doesnt show up he is a bit embarased as its kid of rude she is declaired kiriko masaki jurai so she is in line for the throne.... its kinda rude... but anyways they make plans to synch her ship to fuku and it ends.

*finaly a decent kajishima rant.  basicly it ends abruptly because he wrote to damn much. its bigger then the other volumes by a big amount and he doubled the illustrations because of this aswell.

onto book 12 almost into uncharted territory
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

gxp 12:  episodes 21
chapter 1:
The gaurd of dr. clays jail cell watch him futily try to re assemble his antique vase.

thats it.

chapter 2:

*are we really allowed to se the bridge of the royal tree ship!? *if you want to know where the story is its right at that point in this chapter where amane and ryoko talk about how they are amazed they can get on kirikos royal tree ship.

*ryoko makes an interesting observation that the indise of a royal tree would basicly be paradise for ppl who have lived their lifes on ships and pirate since its self sufficent nothing needs to be done to run it and its just unlimited space greenery mansionous shelter and food and more luxury clothing  and resources then they could ever imagine.

*  "Well, next time asking Washu, would you like me to make a moving terminal like Honoka or Kyoko?"
  "Sounds good......"

chapter 3:

*not a note a rant... if you watch the anime this scene and the episode before illustrate just how much making shit up nabeshin had to do when he got to the end. for fucks sake that scene where all 8 girls go OH and do the palm fist.... its set out of the ship... and then cuts back into the ship. they dont even jump its just ok lets fly into space oh look the daluma is right abotu jurai! nabeshins directing was shit. but its fridge logic shit. he just expects you to go with everything but if you look objectively and ask questions everything falls apart... its really jaring and unimmersive compaired to the novel where everything is explained and motivated instead of the shitty nabeshin version that is like an 8 year olds book report on the gxp novels.

*minaho is there as well as mitoto airi seto and mikami Yuzaki mikage and Ringo

*A pattern like a vine appears on the crystal plate of Kamidake as the two ships synchronise.
ayyyye its cannonly a detail specificly mentioned. uhm also worth noting where else these vine show up on... on mother ryoko from he notan doujins... still trying to figure out what they represent.

*  "... Ms. Mitoto, why are you?"
  "I discovered her cleaning under the Imperial Palace a while ago"
I always wondered why she was there.

*airi mikami and seto let the ship access their respective organisations databases and come up with a list of like 10000+ potential places that the good luck fleet likely is they leave it up to seina to pick thats how they ended up at the daluma

*daluma asks racepshis manager to defend them they refuse .

*  "Long time no see, Mr. Seto"
   In the confusion, Makihi gracefully appeared on the monitor. At her appearance, the bridge which had been frightened became quiet.
  "Oh, Makihi, so what's your response?"
  "recepushi is prepared to leave. However,  we were in business when you came, so we need some time. "
  "Well ... Well, let's wait an hour, but  if at any time Da · da Ruma shows signs of a super space jump, we will attack even if you are still in the way.."
  "Thank you, Mr. Seto"

*makihi introduces herself to seina and says she looks foward to entertining him in the future before ending transmission the girls ask what was up with that "Makihi has ten children as far as I know, but with her official husband she only had two children,  the others children have different fathers" recepshi gets out of the battle area

* illustration explaination"... ... How beautiful"
   Makihi was standing alone naked in an uninhabited huge hall
The battle of the da luma and the Kamidake was displayed on the big screen in front of her.

the energy from battle and the heavy quakes from battleships are converted into sounds and flowed into the room at loud volumeMakihi closed her eyes  and spread out her hands

"well thats one way to watch a battle." washu says

"When i do this, i can feel all of the battle, i can even feel what the combatents are feeling aboard the ship."

"Hmm ... ... well then, am I disturbing  your viewing?"
  "I can not do anything else , but I'm okay with that, please stay i do not mind."

then they deploy the first 3 light hawk wings.

*  "What's wrong, Recepushi?"
   Makihi who felt the battle suddenly opened her eyes.
  "... ... Yes, I understand.:
  "What's wrong? Did this ship say something?"
   Washu, who had been observing the battle silently until then, watched Makihi.
  "shes wanted to let me know that mizuki, the royal tree ship inside the kamidake wants her to tell it the feelings that I feel ... ...  mizuki is a 2nd generation ship. If it asks for information recepshi can not refuse"

"What! What is this data !?"
   The data of da Ruma's ship is displayed to the monitor of Kamidake with tremendous momentum. Kiriko was puzzled.
   "─── , Kiriko. racepushi ga, Kokoha Kowaki Shita no dame." (royal tree ships and washu's god voice all talk in katakana... so it translates to untranslated japanise)
  "That ship?"
   However, Seto, who knows that Sepushi is the third generation tree, immediately understood its intention.

*At that time, parallel to the three Light Hawk Wings created by mizuki, three more Light Hawk Wings appeared. And they overlapped each other, and the shape of Light Hawk Wings itself started changing.

The pale light of Light Hawk Wings that occurred around Kamidake began to spread even wider as it turned into a clear film like a clear film. It was like a beautiful pattern like lace knitting, just as if Kamidake wore a dress.
  "What ... what is going on?"
   Da Ruma muttered in a daze.

"It has materialized ..."
   Seto murmured like a soliloquy.
  "No way ...  are those Light Hawk Wings?"
  "Yes ... ... Once, I've seen Mizuho and Karin do the same phenomenon"
  "Funaho and Misaki?"
  "It is said to be a phenomenon unique to twin trees that makes the two sets of Light Hawk Wings together, the things that could not be reproduced among the other ships, which means that the compatibility of Ruki-chan and Fuku-chan is good"

"Washu said that the Kamidake was designed under a concept different from Ryo-Ohki, which assumed another ship and collective warfare, perhaps this is the real power of the Kamidake."

but Fuku-chan can create Light Hawk Wings ... how"
  "Imperial ships and Ryo-Ohki have quite similar properties, in fact Ryo-Ohki who struck Jurai seven hundred years ago had caused a similar phenomenon, at that time, we weren't sure, but ... it was proved with this. "

* Even if Light Hawk Wings prevent direct hit, the diffused energy will damage the hull of Kamidake, albeit slightly. In addition, if you take a concentrated fight with a large fleet, the amount of energy that diffuses becomes enormous, and it is in a state of flying in high-energy fog.
   Of course, Kamidake has self-healing capability, so it will not be destroyed so easily, but there is no doubt that a time limit will still exist. However, if the repair rate of the hull exceeds the degree of wear, the worry that it will be destroyed theoretically disappears.

* Komachi who changed the blood line shouted to push the Seiryo away.
  "Ryo, okay!" .... not a note i just think thats  a hillarious mis translation.

seto comands fuku to replicate ryo ohkis gungnir manuver *where she spins*  she does it and its much more effective and flashy

*unlike in the anime the daluma is captured intact not blown up and some of the pirates ecaped by staying aboard racepshi. ok random theory time... tarant became a bioroid after the episode where they blew up his ship before going to earth. like d. bioroids in tenchi like d work by having their users real body  stored else where while there astral is fixed to the eye of the the bioroid body clone. in dual  d's real body was inside of zinv the whole time as we see at the end. so Tarrant in the episode where he fights seiryo and the episode where he gets crushed to death by zinv he survived simply because what was crushed wasn't him but rather his avatar... so where is the real shank? uhm well he was aboard the daluma durring this time... and i think seina's wedding takes place in the novels on racepshi... so what if he went there and escaped that way.

*pic explaination:    Seto gladly looked up at the sky of the residential area. There was a picture of the da · da Ruma so as to cover the whole sky there.  she is trying to figure out how there going to transport all those seized ships

seto wonders if she can fit the daluma into kriko's ships subspace. also the two pics of airi are about her being swamped with paperwork...

* also a random theorynote gxp and the novels tell us alot of the prolouge of DUAL! my srunning theory is now this: after they left to go to space they landed on Airai that was the first planet they visited which is why everyone traced the earliest traces of the great prehistoric civilization there. then they must have visited racepshi at the very least its hinted it existed durring their time and before. some how they figured out what happened with the fall out from the war the washu bioroids caused. the earth they come from is Tera the central planet in renza as gxp 15 seems to state. and that makes the wau planet the last planet they visited which makes sense its stated the wau's also did their own seed project... so im just kinda thinking they did theres togeher or the waus did it first and they were like yeah lets do that since every other fucking place in the galaxy is mutated (like the janus t types or dead as shit)

*when talking about dalumas space becoming baltas space :

"Well then is there rumor that there are humanoid spacecraft in that area with the same power as that of Imperial "
  "Yeah, as few as there are, fifth, fourth generation, some third generation classes seem to be there,"

*also king balta's survival wasnt announced yet... alot of un anounced survivor ship going on.

*taima tells nakita about tarrants demand for the kamidake in exchange for daedelos plans

*seto is concerned because they did the take down of daluma with the kamidake and it got leaked so every one knows the ship can make 6 lhws and mizuki is an unregistered ship that conducted an unauthorised naval battle

*seto calls all of seina and the gang to a meeting with maya and makihi seina is excorted inside by maya.

" she seems to have some sort of atmosphere similar to Kiriko."
  "......Ah"
   Everyone understood the reason in that one word. One person, Kiriko alone ha a slightly different interpretation.
  (... she resembles mom)
   her Appearance is completely different, but when Maya cuddled up with Seina she resembled tsukiko.

this is the scene where seto tells them she sent bulk letters to a dual to seiryo.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

hiroshi reireza and kirche are hanging out in virtual space, hiroshi has some sort of data on where miki is but it's encrypted and he cant figure out the password.  kirche feels guilty that miki was unable to make it into nb because she was already there.

on their way home reireza teases hiroshi about treating kirche as a daughter and he acknowleges their similarity. Reireza and them get in her car and she takes him to go and get some sake . she buys an expensive brand and hiroshi is suprised by this she takes him to her penthouse. her house impresses him. the story cuts to him telling her his story

"when i got here i was enrolled in the comprehensive department. even though i had a scholorship i had to work as a house keeper."
the comprohensive department is a  school for those who aim to get placed into the philosophy department its hard to get into because way more people apply then they can take. you can't get into the philosophy department without going through it.
it takes over 20 years to get through unless you are a genious like washu and they let you bypass it.
"but i was just a person who got a scholarship because he got a scholarship. I managed to do my best the first year but the second year my grades gradualy dropped...

I am the very representation of a person who is aboslutely useless... and i can't exept that i have failed because my pride is too high..... eventualy they suspended my scholarship eventually I got involved with some bad people to try pay for school."
"hmm so you were involved with human hunting?"

"the organization i was working for was completely illegal, the worst kind of illegal. It was too late once i learned that to get myself out of that situation, and if i had quit i wouldnt have been ruined financialy. "

Originally, human hunting has a ceremonial aspect of welcoming freshmen.

"it was around that time that i met tsukiko, and the man who became her husband, Ken Raraiba Steinbeck,  she was in a different department then me but she lived in my neighborhood, ken was involved with the crackdown squad that looked for illegal human hunters, he was the definition of a nemesis. I hate to say this but in a way i was a bit of a villian back then."
"how did you get to know someone like that?"
"the general encouarged them  to tutor me to get my grades up but it was too late."
" one night tsukiko was chosen as a target for human hunting, I wanted to stop the situation, I so I dropped an anonymous tip to the student community association ." "so they ended up catching you as a member of the organisation?"
"ken was better then i epected, he got tsukiko set as a target so i would give the anonymous tip. the organisation was destroyed and everyone arested including me, for my involvement in tipping them off he made sure i got a light punishment, and tsukiko evetualy asked to become my financial benefactor,  we had developed a close friendship after that. He and Tsukiko began dating soon after that, and a few years later, Kiriko-chan was born ... " Hiroshi downs some sake.

"so how is her husband?" reireza asked hiroshi's expression became clouded.
" the group that he belonged to  went on a long-term research mission and there was an accident."
" what happened?"
"the details are unknown, alot of people went missing and a search was organised but the ship wasn't found till nearly half a year later.
"how do they not know if the ship was found?"
"the ship was crushed down into a block less then 10 meters when they found it."
*(im sure this implies Himiko or some other humanoid royal tree ship compressed it)

"whether it was someone's attack, or natural phenomena, there are several possible causes,  but it has not been identified, but we all understood that he was dead. the only thing certain was there seemed to be quite a strong spatio-temporal earthquake  in that area."
   The likely culperate for generating such power is an Imperial ship.

"It seemed like Tsukiko seemed to think it was an accident ...  she did not want  Kiriko to grow up thinking  that her father was killed by someone ... ... she didn't was kirko entering the academy just to investigate the matter. "
    " let's get back your story.What did you do after being captured by human hunting?"
"After serving a year of community service I became a civil servent of the comprehensive department and became an assistant to a professor there.

*hiroshi was afraid to use the money he got from human hunting but when he had miki he decided it would be ok to use them if it was for her.

*he made miki's body using tsukiko's dna probably from a stray hair.

* "what did you do about telling miki who her mother was?'
" i didn't talk about it much, i decided to tell her she died in an accident and that her mother was an orphan with no relatives and that i didn't have any pictures of her. i never even told  her when her own birthday was" (this implies a bit that even in Dual! ayuko from the normal earth was actualy never with ken sonada, and that mitsuki was artificialy created)

"was it hard on her growing up with out a mother?" "yeah.... one time i caught her looking into a mirror and talking to herself after i told her she looked just like her mother.... the only thing i ever told her about her mother was the day she died",

*the date hiroshi told her was her mothers death date was the day that tsukiko left the academy hiroshi looks at  the pictures of miki sadly untill he realises that that is the pasword on the encypted data he recieved from her.

chapter 8: kanemitsu "Trains seina" for the battle with seiryo after they encounter amame and kazuki the only thing different is that kanemitsu basicly sums up the entire plot of the true tenchi novels to seina in a paragraph... airi's home planet seto's refusal to take the throne and giving it to azusa, azusa's choosing funaho... ext. nothing else really all that different happens.

chapter 9:  alan abandons barey and cohen ( i think because the last chapter he may have met loretta who he marries... also alans mildly evil in the novels but i didnt see anything about it when i looked through.

an odd woman comes up to them and convinces them to bet the unko on the tennan seina fight. she then introduces herself as kuisu panta.

*A woman poisoning a buttock cake was Miki · Steinbeck's teammate Miranda.
sometimes i love google translate...

kennith and rajau meet up with seina they got free tickets and travel to see his fight. kaliche and miranda also show up. their conversation bored me..

*it can be seen in the anime but seina is told about mihoshi defeating seiryo on earth whne he fought tenchi and they bring up that the set is modled after tenchi's house and veranda.

* im kinda mad about this but in the novel seina doesn't ask onnainin for his name.
poor onnainin, such a side character he doesnt even reallyhave a name.

literaly every side character from the book possibel shows up for the event incuding nanami from the lingere store and the tatsuki lady who sold seina those gems. ian north kururuka pandor and maya.

*taima watches the fight and brings up how with the dedelos's technology and the kamdake's technology the royal tree ships would be no match for them.

"the daedalus's excellent practical versatility and basic If you have a design you can have a ship that can fight with Jurai, if you can add Kamidake's technology there, it's nothing to be afraid of as an Imperial ship!" "As soon as we got the project, we will showcase the prototype ship as a new ship of the military, and we will launch a great annihilation game based on the information of the hostile Kai Bun Guild provided by Tarrant."

"what if Tarrant gathers the remnants of the pirates and organizes  a guild and becomes a new threat to the federation ..."
  "is there a guarantee that he will not mass produce the Kamidake?" nakita chimes in

"look at what he did with the daedelos, even if he could he wouldn't because he doesnt want others to have the same power he does"

*Taima gets handed a leaked video of erma transforming into ryoko.

*kuisu ended up giving barry and cohen jobs to pay off their debts that have beenplauging them since the 3rd novel. i was right i think alan ran off with loretta. he shows up again in paradise war.

*  "why!?"
   Amane hit the table with strength.

it took them 12 volumes to write a desk bang in but god damn i swear they do it in nearly every episode of tenchi.

*fuku isnt supposed to be apart of the deal in taking of the kamidake is what they told the gp then they kiddinapped fuku spereately.

*washu is on seiniwa at mikumas grave a black crystal with his body sealed inside but no one can see in it. she gets notification from seto about what is going on with fuku. she is apporachd by a young man and miukumo's nurse... implying the young man might be mikumo and she might have done what she did to yosho and airi to him.

*when seina goes after the ship with nb when he begins talking to nb it deforms and becomes kirche... who he has never met before other then on tv.

"  "I would like you to return Fuku promptly"
  "This is the decision of Galactic Federation"
  "Return Fuku ... ...!"

the volume ends with him jumping to the wau planet.

in the afterword kajishima talks about how the novels were only suppsoed to go for 3 volumes but ended up over 4 times that long since the anime was very abridged compaired to what he wanted to write.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Greetings from the middle of hurricain harvey (don't worry in not underwater yet.)

and now for my notes on the differences in gxp 13: this is episodes uhm... i think 24 and 25?

*they chase the Hoystoke to the wau planet.

"this planet has been designated a Non-invasive area ......"
  "The owner of the planet has already passed away and his foundation is an administrator, but in reality it seems that it this is a sealed space area that was designated as important heritage site for the Galactic Federation about 10,000 years ago."
  "Sealed area?"
  "There seems to be a considerably old civilization ruins in existence. from the original owner's studys, it seems to be an important site of remains of the prehistoric civilization ... ... "
"The research materials of the owner remains almost dissipated So the research is totally untouched, so it is one of the origin theories of the prehistoric civilization that there are numerous, but the biggest factor to be sealed designation straddles multiple borders, It is a place where the territorial issue of the complex is intertwined. "

"Another theory was that it used for the " seeding " plan of the prehistoric civilization, since it seems that at least a few trillion or more of large spaceships were built, the resources used consumed a solar system and It was not enough. "

*Seina who saw the planets grouped in the solar system turned to the planet which closely resembled Saturn.
  "doesnt that look like Saturn"
   the other planet they were approaching looked like the earth. The big difference was it was the fourth instead of the third planet . the size and the order of arrangement are exactly like the Earth and Mars switched places.

*kiche sets up a message to send out to the earth 24 hours after they go into the solarsystem which has something set up in it to block communications

*  "Masaki Kiriko, Amane · Kaunaq, Ryoko · Balta, Hakuren, Gyokuren, Suiren, these six people will be arrested on suspicion of assisting the destroying of the fleet.Neeju · Na · Melmas, Karen has already been detained , Do not resist "

*  "Is he really the doctor clay?"
   Tarrant glanced at the old man in front of his eyes. who came off of the hoystoke
"  "Huh! I don't care what a young man like you thinks about me. If you pay me money, I will provide whatever skills you need, huhuhu.

However, the sense of incongruity that Tarrant felt was resolved by the words of clay. science for clay was only a means to get money.

*"Many of Clay 's lawsuits involve money. It is almost one hundred percent of cases put in prison. If we get results, from an employer who does not care about money, Clay is a competent philosopher."

so i  think this means clay got sued alot for all the shit he stole from othe people

clay tells them that there is no way to sever the link between fuku and washu even if they sever every other link

*clay tells tarrant that since he wants to make the ship his even if he can reproduce it washu buit it so it required bonding with the terminal is like a pet and if they dont it will rebel.

Hun! I do not intend to spend time on such things.I want a ship that moves at my will,  the original is for analysis, the clone is ......"
   Tarrant raised the mechanized hand and looked at the clone with brutal eyes.
  "Let's leave it's disposition to me"

when clay is taken back to a lab to work he loops the security feed so no one can see him and launches a monitor and begins to talk to Miki. he discovered her and struck a deal with her to get the access code to all of tarrants files .

*seina's outfit is an experimental one designed by airi its filled with survival aspects liek sweat and excrement reubsorbtion so it helps keep him from dying on the planet it absorbs enough water that he can go a week without any outside water also it blocks alot of scanning

*the bases systems start to malfunction from clay's interfearence "while systems are often well guarded from the outside most are increadibly frail from the inside" clay had made the same mistake in the past with his security systems (when washu hacked him by sneaking into his house) miki gives him full access to the system and asks something else of him

*after misao shows amane and them to their house arrest space in hi mansion, seina finds two young waus being harrased by shanks grunts

*seina actually attacks the pirates by utilizing his bad luck she stands on a cliff above them and as usual the cliff crumbles. he knows he wont be hurt but they will be caught in his bad luck. tbh this is great he finaly is using his trait he felt was a weakness as an advantage

the wau thank them one in a cloak is a girl (acha) and the other a boy acha is a golden haired wau. in this version they were looking for herbs to help their sick parents not water.

*"I think probably that these children are descendants of dense settlers, perhaps they are kind of naturalist"
  "Naturalists?"
    "People who refuse to rebuild civilization and try to live on their own and self-sufficient lives, this is a place that no one enters, and it is not worth much to develop, but theres enough for people to live It's environment. "

like in dual!

they help them pick the herbs even though reinforcements are on the way

* the reinforcements arga, ban, and cheika meet up to decide how to go after them they want both acha and seina. kirche takes the waus and they split up

* Clay stared at the monitor scanning the secret area. It filters data and chooses things that are likely to be interesting.
  "...... HOW? PKW ... the Wave that permeates and damages Light Hawk Wings, there have been rumors before that an Imperial ship was sunk ..."
   However his interigue soon died down and Clay resumed scanning the data again.
googleese  "This is a thing that can be invalidated by using Light Hawk Wings with two or by using Light Hawk Wings together with vibration shield.When it is necessary to have a planet scale facility to generate this wave in the first place, Imperial As for ship 's weapon? Well, if you use the technique of, it is easy to miniaturize, but already Jurai knows the existence of that weapon, you must have a manuke who eats the same hand twice. , It is a shocking thing because it puts such things as disposable in a safe for later life's majority "

*arga comes across a golden haired adult wau it is kirche she used the data from erma and amane together tocreate a decoy he chases her and she gets away

*seina is called to by the wau kids who are hiding he asks how far it is to their village and its like 6 hours by foot but they show him a hidden transfer pad

*they make it back to the vilalge the boys name is kusuri. the kids get spanked

"For us also, Acha's mother is an important friend and a holy person Because she is the shrine maiden of the statue. we can not let her die. "
  "The shrine maiden of the statue ...?"
The village elder comes just like in the anime
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

*  "It was frustrating to find out, but the two young people who were chasing the wau seemed to have been killed by YamadaSeina ...

awww yeah seina str8 up murdered someone finaly    

the pirate breifs tarrant on the other wau they found and he is like you idiot that was clearly a decoy. did you catch it? "no it dissapeared" he rememebers when kirche transformed out of nb.  "you idiot that was seina's nb . do a scan in the area it vanished. we have to find it"

* "How about you, Kashak, how are you feeling?"
   A woman called Kashak is a golden woman like Acha, but her brown hair mixes in some places and overall it feels a bit dull. Still it is beautiful in a dimly lit room and it shines a little from the light.
  "... ... Yes, thanks to medicine I feel alot better"

So kashak is acha's mom

she gives the ok for acha to becom
e a shrine maiden i think and they do a ceremony for her and dress her up

later that night acha comes out in her shrine maden garb does a dance they ask seina if he enjoyed it he says yes and there like good then the contract betweent he shrine maiden and this brave man has been sealed. seina is confused but acha is happy. pretty sure he just accidently got a new waifu

*back at the kuramitsu mansion all the girls seto scouts n all take to the computer to analise data
there was a secret tracker put on airi's ship by her staff incase she ran away from the pressure of her job AHAHA.

airi and mikami were secretly watching them work

Airi ws shocked that her secretary corps and engineering technicians collaborated and attached a tracer to her ship

the same thing happens where they notice anomonlies in the flight data and they figure out where seina is

Kirche is found and tarrant is told that the gp knows where they are

in the wau village the ground begins to shake and seina telsl everyone to evacuate they go to the room with zinv as giant spider mechs come after them

*  "It's been a long time, Kirche. I am glad to see you again."

--
*seina gets in zinv 

"Good, ZINV"
  "Who IS THAT?"
   A human voice suddenly came in the cockpit. However, he could not find a figure to go with the voice

"oh My ... Do you understand me? "
   It was a slightly flat way of talking without intonation, but it was clearly Japanese.

"Who are you? Where are you?"
   seina resonded in japanise
the voice makes him feel nostalgic

"I am within ZINV"
   A sphere on the floor in the front glows, and a girl comes up from there.
  "Are you ... ... D?"

The last words he said he said unconsciously. There was no concious part of Seina to even to say those words. Half of her bright youn face was hidden by her hair. her skin is pure white almost transparent, she is pretty child like a doll.

"i was Sleeping alone here.... i do not have my personal data with me"
  "Personal data? Are you an ai"
  "I am doing an astral link with my original.  (hard to figure out how to fix this part) But since she died, I can say it as an original. "
  "Astral link? are you a program with an Astral?"
  "Yes"
  * It was a bit unexpected, but if it is advanced personal data, it is her personality. Familiarity springs up, smiles unexpectedly spill.

"Sorry. I was glad to see that person for the first time in the long time. "
"
the D ai links to the original D's astral and gains her soul more or less and begins to smile, she says she is glad to see kazuki more or less after such a long time.

*What are you called in this era? "
  "Yamada Seina, and you?"
  "Have you called my name already? "
  "eh?"
  "I was unconscious. My name is D "
  "D, nice to meet you D"

"  "Yes. Now start ZINV"  "put you Hands on the control ball"

he Put both hands on the sphere immediately by the direction of D. Because it closely resembles the system which Kamidake also uses, he immediately understood.
  "!?"
   A basic control method was instantly installed into his brain.

* "Okay, what is ... ... this smell!"
   Seina suddenly frowned.
   It was not inside the cockpit, but from the outside of the dome. And it was different from an odor. But Seina couldnot find an appropriate word other than expressing it as so.
  "It is human malice. The crime worn by the pitate. But be careful. Do not be swallowed by it "

*  " are You, there? "
   At the same time that the statue started to move, Mikagami suddenly lost restlessness and began to vigorously emit nerve light.
  "What's wrong, what's wrong, Mikagami?"

the mikagami's tree begins freaking out from zinvs awakening

*""That is ... ... The huge humanoid weapon of Konsolei! Why is there such a thing in this place?"

tarrant on seeing zinv..  konsolei is probably a mistranslation by google not sure what it is yet

"  "There is little information to judge from the situation ... .... I think that it is no doubt that it is a humanoid weapon of Konnosu. " yeah definately a mistranslation

"Doctor Clay, were you looking at the previous one?"
   I looked at the other side of the monitor and asked clay to get caught.
  "It resembles a humanoid weapon of the criminal, but it is a completely different thing"
  "Why can you say that?"
  "There is considerable aged deterioration in the armor. Although it is impossible to specify a detailed age, millions to hundreds of millions years have passed. From here it is speculation of かも, it may be one of the things that became the founder of humanoid weapons of Konjis, the heritage of the prehistoric civilization. Moreover, there is a high possibility that Yamada Seina is on board. "

*  (There is no doubt there is Tarrant)
   To Seina, that malice was experienced many times. It is the first time in the form of smell, but it's definitely that of Tarrant.

*  "D, can you break into an enemy base computer?"
  "The basic system is the same, so probably"

*  "D, Access the Position of Kamidake and Fuku !"
  "roger that!"
   ─── No!
  "I have had to stop acess."
   D says happily.
  "What, what's wrong?"
  "I was stopped by Mr. Mitsuki."
  "Mitsuki, what are you saying!"
  "Yamada Seina! "
   And then Tarrant was reflected on the monitor ......,
  "Kirche!! ... ...  he captured her after all"
   Before Tarrant was the restrained Kirche.

he tells seina to give himself up and he not kill fuku and kirche but jsut keep them imprisoned.

seina gives himself up because tarrant doesnt know d exits he also has d hide acha in zinv

*  "It's been a long time,!"
   Tarrant saw the face of Seina and hit him him hard in the stomach
  "Good!"
   Seina fell down holding his belly. seina bleeds from the mouth

"I found something quite interesting...."
  "Wau's ... ... buried in the ground"

* Tarrant pulled the gun suddenly and fired for Kirche it hit her in the face

kirche is fine since she is nb but he wanted to see the look on seina's face

"I'm not killing her, I'm just playing with my little toy. Originally her body is an NB, she cant feel pain, unlike them."
   The monitors showed Fuku who was frozen for hours and clones that were frightened, and there was a dissected clone.

*tarant pulls out a knife

"Now Kirche. cut off one of seina yamada's fingerswith this"
  "If that is what you want me to do then just Kill me ! I can not do such a thing!"
  "but then he would have sacrficed him self for nothing, what if i told you I'd extend his life for one day in exchange for one finger?"
  "eh!?"
   Kirche unexpectedly saw Seina's face, but immediately shook her head.
  "No, ... ..."
  "Kirche, please."
   Seina quietly said, he saw the clones on the monitor. If Kirche refused, the clones will be killed. Of course if Seina's life disappeared there was no guarantee of Kirches. But at least they could buy some time.

Kirche picked up a knife thrown in front of her. .Tears from Kirche 's eyes are falling  in apology. The expression of Seina looking at her is calm. But that was not much fun for Tarrant.
  "How do you feel being hurt by the hands of loved ones?"
   he provoked Seina
  "you are a devil"

kirche goes to do it stikes the blade down and then stop milimiters away from his hand and shuts down and turns back into nb

tarrant calls her a god damn piece of shit more or less but then his base starts to tremmor

"What's wrong? What's going on?"
  "Tarrant,  the Kamidake has started up! "

"What did you do! YamadaSeina Aaaaaaaaaa!"

tarrant aims his gun at seina and fires but seina is teleported into the cockpit of zinv

*However, there is no answer of D although there is Acha which was time-frozen.
    "D, Where are you !?"
   he touched the control ball, but there was no reaction. But  ZINV knew what to do, he jumped to the central large hangar and headed to the terminal room where Clay was.
   VINIYIN! ZINV slowly thrusts his left hand into the wall. It's as if you put your hands in the water. Ultra vibrations caused the wall to melt or collapse like sand, then when he took out the hand, there were three Fuku clones on the palm.

*clay gets paid by kirche from tarrants money account and he runs off in the hoy stork

* The three Cabbits, which were transferred from the jewels in zinvs chest, dropped on Seina's head one after another. One jumped onto the console in front of Seina 's eyes, one caught on the shoulder of Seina and the other scoured to the opposite shoulder.

they miah at him he doesnt understand then d come sup on a moniter after one presses a button

"D where where you?"
  "ill tell you the details later. Mr. Fuku is over there. "
The will of ZINV and Seina was synchronized, and it instantaneously moved to the place where Fuku was.

fuku is transfered abord    

D, do you know where Kirche is?
she is right in front of you just like me
right in front of me?

the cabbit raises its paw
the other one smiles

-------
  "I also moved Kirche's data to the clone. That's why NB is over there. "

seina remembers kirche stopping like a puppet whos threads had been cut

*tarrant trys to escape in the daedelos zinv tries to fight it but is very deteriorated the kamidake has to defend it then it synchs with zinv like it did with mizuki and the light hawk wings activate

*"he can not forgive the missery caused by Tarrant any more. Seina has twice tasted the fear of death thanks to Tarrant. Considering the people who were killed feeling that fear, he could no longer accept it. Seina is not a saint nor a kid anymore."

seina resolves to kill shank.

" (Dr. Clay said that it might be the founder of the humanoids of Konnai)"
tarrant rememebers what clay said and remembers that it has a gravity bullet weapon system he commands his ship to jump away

"Tarrant-sama! im Sensing the gravitational shocks of someone jumping out near the satellite orbit. Its  the GP army. "
  "Open up personal communications. hurry!"
  "What on Earth is going on ?!"
    "attack the ground with all the ships right away! Otherwise were all dead."

zinv regenerates and the kamidake breaks down to its core and fuzes with zinv
   A hexagonal geometric pattern emerges on the body surface of ZINV.

* Fuku and the clones are looking up at seina as the ship shake. , Seina put his hand on the control ball.
  "!!"
   It was as if electricity ran through his body. Rather  saying he felt suddenly awake was more accurate.
  "... Oh, I understand, I know everything, after a long time, what are we ... ok, yeah."
   Tears fell from the eyes of Seina. As the control ball responds, the beautiful light of the seven colors violently danced.

Kara Yoichi the guy tarrant told to attack the planet watches as zinv launches a microblack hole destroying tarrants ship

they prepair to fire but they get the tripple z notification. they dont stand down and prepair to fire

the daedelos jumps and the miki cabbit clone finaly speaks  seina understands
one of the light hawk wings matter converts around the arm of zinv who who thrust his arm into subspace and pulls out the daedelos   

airi confronts the girls then they jump off to meet up with seto at the wau planet they ind the ZZZ already activated but it isn't seto's .

mikami confronts taima and he gives himself up after a lecture from her and retires himself from all positions

as kara prepairs to attack he recieves the news that minami is the new head of the kuramitsus and that taima has retired, they call off their attack

-------

in the the mikagami zinv is stored and seto looks over it trying to figure it out

*"Oh, Seina ... ... It may be my imagination, but ... it seems that there are four Fukus on the sofa there?"

Seina explains there clones
amane is like well for clones they sure dont act like children

oh that's because kirche is in there and d an ai from zinv is in one of them...

i dont know what kirche is doing in there i saw her on tv alot and honestly im confused why she was in my nb
both kiriko and seto look away non challantly

well who is the third
i dont know.
they activate a terminal to fuku to find out and it shows miki is the third clone

seina is confused he asks her whats going on he thought she was dead.
miki explains that after tarant killed her she figured out she was an ai and tried to escape to nb but kirche was already three so she went and messed with tarrant

"Hey Miki, was it by anychance Dr. Clay who moved your data to the clone?"
   Seto asked miki

"if you pay him that man will do anything"
  "I see"
   Seto made a wry smile without hesitation.

they bring up acha and they go back to the planet to re turn her and are told that as a shrine maiden she is now bound to seina and cant live with them anymore

the elder reveals that he actualy was bioenhanced  and knew really what was going on.
he wants acha to join the academy and go to school not live there.

theres alot more to this i dont feel like summerising.

seina agrees to take acha

d explains to seto all the technical stuff of how she communicated with kirche and d and got them in the boddies.

she also mentions she spoke japanise in highspeed language knowing they would understand but tarrant wouldnt be abel to figure it out if he figured out they were talking in that way...

she mentions that japanise on seina's planet is mostly the same with a few differences from kazukis

"Well, is that the language of the prehistoric civilization?"
   Seto who had been silent until that time asked

ZINV and my original are before that by tens of thousands of years.
i think is what she says.

blah blah blah they explain alot of technical minutia... i dont care to go into

*  "Oh no, Mitsuki is still a tsundere like always"
  "Who's tsundere! Besides, it is not mitsuki, its Miki!

* Looking up at the Kiriko and looking at the eyes The eyes of Acha are the same as Fuku. " acha is probably a yayoi type... obviously she is blond. why didnt i see that... all the yayois are blond or white haired

*miki asks to talk to seto alone and asks if her dad decoded the mail she sent him
yes... and it was i who stopped him from going after you.
miki is ok with that but she asks a favor from seto
"i want you to introduce me to washu"
ings
seto thinks abotu it a bti and launches a moniter and washu
decides to just come in person.
"Thank you for waiting ♡" washu appeared through a long distance transfer gate.

... Well, why did you call me!?"
"Hurry, time is money, so let's get into the subject quickly, Miki · Steinbeck"
  "...... Huh. Actually I thought I'd give you this information. "

"I found this in Tarrant's highest memory area. I could not confirm whether there was a backup, but I quarantined it, and made sure clay didnt see it. " i may be wrong on this if she said but clay also managed to see it it means this data is the PKW data.

washu is happy with what she gives her and grants her a request in return
 miki asks for her to make her father her aprentice.

*Washu took out the ball type personal scan "Mamaru Kimi (Small)" from the bosom and put it on the head of the Miki clone.

we all know what this is and now we know its name... i think... its that ball she uses to analyse ppl

"I'd like to investigate to what extent Fuku's been cloned. Please cooperate a little."
And in a few minutes "Mamaru kun (Small)" displayed the data.

*washu brings up that she cant move the cabbits to a new body for some complex reason it might go wrong.

"Well, that ... ... then I will stay like this for the rest of my life ...? "
   Truly Miki seems to have a lot of shock.
  "It's pretty cute though,"

*The picture that Washu showed is of Ryo-Ohki. There was Ryo-Ohki transforming from human type to Cabbit from Cabbit to human type there.
  "This is ... Fuku-chan, isn't it? "
  "Fuku's older sister, Ryo-Ohki"
  "Do you turn it into a person? "
  "if i do to you what i did you her it you can be in the form of Miki · Steinbeck , of course that way your, memories and astral remains the same, as well having all functions  of a normal women Its even possible to lay birth to a child ♡ "

its un clear but she tells her that hiroshi is working under airi currently then offers her this so this might be her couter offer or a secondary payment for the data.

----

miki's father hiroshi panics over how he is going to talk to miki when he see's her again, he has to explain what she is. raireza calms him down tennyo and her bf are also there

the kamidake and zinv are transfered in from the dialoge it seems that washu has finaly announced her survival and announced she make the kamidake

since zinv has something like a royal tree in it and since d has an ai it is considered to have its own rights as a person

"Ah! Then that two people may be indigenous people, and at least they have interplanetary navigation capability ..."

"  In other words, if a planet that is in a non-invasive zone and if ZINV and D assert their territorial rights, they will have priority over the territory. Moreover, if you have interplanet navigation capability, it is highly possible that the entire solar system will be recognized as its scope of their territory. In addition to defending against Tarrant,  defense of the space is also possible. Of course, since it is a simple rider, it is impossible to actually defeat a vast space, but if you go to the offensive side, you will manipulate Microblack hole , and from the insane knowledge that thrusts hands into numerous super weapons, super space, It is possible to destroy enemy's main star. It does not fix it, it has sufficient deterrence power, it means that it is an independent country. And if D and ZINV decided Seina as the master, Seina would be, as it were, entering his country, so to speak."

so because there so ancient and their recognised as people zinv and d have basicly a free pass politicly to go anywhere peacefully and they have the weapons capibility greater then most countries to the point they could destroy whole stars so in a way they are an independant country and with seina recognised as their master if seina travels a board them it is tantamount to him residing in his own one man nation.

*hiroshi meets up with miki she crys *as a cabbit* he comforts her and then he checks the cabbits sex to make sure its right and  she scratches him and he yells

*  "The two pillars that are the first grandfathers, one pillar of which is left behind, it surely appears before it" the 4 seto scouts talk crypticly of zinv and hint at himiko

*in the afterword we get to see how miki's perception of thigs change beign stuck in cabbit form. she kind of likes it she doesnt have to wear clothes keep up with fashion or wear makeup and she can nap without being scolded and if she goes miah ppl smile. she thinks its a pretty neat thing.

end of 13 notes
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

for gxp 14 see the library i am doing a quick summery translation this time... it not a direct one but its less notes more translation.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo-weeee.

Mamaru Kimi (Small) huh.

PKW's makin me wonder once again how the hell the Chobimaru got Tenchi with half a dozen Light Hawk wings. Also, talkin bout "permeating" Light Hawk Wings reminds me, what the hey was up with Z turning into light to go through Tokimi's weird hand!?

Seina killing those pukes with a cliff was awesome. Zinv, Seina, and D was awesome. Cabbits are awesome.

September 21, 2017, 12:52:15 AM #23 Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:12:25 AM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on September 20, 2017, 10:08:01 PM
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo-weeee.

Mamaru Kimi (Small) huh.

PKW's makin me wonder once again how the hell the Chobimaru got Tenchi with half a dozen Light Hawk wings. Also, talkin bout "permeating" Light Hawk Wings reminds me, what the hey was up with Z turning into light to go through Tokimi's weird hand!?

Seina killing those pukes with a cliff was awesome. Zinv, Seina, and D was awesome. Cabbits are awesome.
that hard light thing has had me baffled every watch through. I only just noticed last watch that when he does that not one does he change outfits but he is breaifly wounded all over and it quickly heals and all I can wonder is jee why did tokimi make such a big deal out of such a short lasting not serious injury

btw on a scale from butter to  stale bread  how hard dis it to understand my half assed notes?
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 21, 2017, 12:52:15 AM
btw on a scale from butter to  stale bread  how hard dis it to understand my half assed notes?

Stale butter.

Harhar, they're fine. The parts you didn't understand but posted in googlese are obviously difficult, but for the most part they're easy to follow. Though I wish we had real translations so we could get to know the new/undeveloped characters better.

BTW, maybe Tokimi was surprised because, rather than being a serious injury from which Z couldn't recover, it just hurt reeeeeeeaaaaally bad. His resolve could still be shocking in that manner, I think.

sorry if this is off topic but who is the character Quis Panta? she just got added to OVA 5.

She is Seto's Mirror. She is also the "Captain of the Local Corp", an infiltrator spy/ enforcer. Has shape shifting ability. She is an interesting character but most importantly, She is the D member of the Shitty Old Haags Quartet (Tsukiko, Mikami, Quis Panta, and Mahki). Implied in the 17.08 doujin that she fucked Seina before anyone else.

Quote from: GPOfficer767 on March 19, 2020, 08:02:10 PM
sorry if this is off topic but who is the character Quis Panta? she just got added to OVA 5.

you know how mirror servers work? seto had that but for her body soul and mind.

she was that but to seto. and then thanks to seto having a file that didnt copy over cause of having naja's memories, and seina writing things only to seina, She stopped being an identitcal mirror copy of seto and developed her own personality and existance.

both the real seto and mirror seto can become quiz panta.  they do that so that when one is out the other isnt spotted running about. but quiz panta is usualy mirror seto unless specificly implied not to be
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Translation question about vol. 13

""Doesn't that look like Saturn?"  as the other planets came into view he noticed that the solar system closely matched Earth's.
The only big difference was the difference between the third or fourth planet where people could live. Of course, if you looked closely, there were differences in each, but the size and the order of arrangement were exactly like the Earth and Mars.

About the second bolded statement: This confuses me. I found an earlier version here where you say the planets switched places in this solar system, that Dual's Earth was actually the 4th planet. But this  notes that the sizes of the 3rd and 4th planets were the same size as Earth and Mars. (And "Earth" couldn't effectively exist on a planet the size of Mars).

It occurred to me that, like on our Earth, there's the desire to colonize Mars. So, wouldn't this solar system have a "Mars" with an atmosphere?

Does the first bolded part mean that both the 3rd and 4th planets can sustain life, or just the 4th?

I looked at it and realized, he might have not actually landed on Dual's Earth after all. That planet would be Dual's Mars.
(but I've confused stuff before)
...in my pants

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on October 05, 2020, 12:23:14 PM
Translation question about vol. 13

""Doesn't that look like Saturn?"  as the other planets came into view he noticed that the solar system closely matched Earth's.
The only big difference was the difference between the third or fourth planet where people could live. Of course, if you looked closely, there were differences in each, but the size and the order of arrangement were exactly like the Earth and Mars.

About the second bolded statement: This confuses me. I found an earlier version here where you say the planets switched places in this solar system, that Dual's Earth was actually the 4th planet. But this  notes that the sizes of the 3rd and 4th planets were the same size as Earth and Mars. (And "Earth" couldn't effectively exist on a planet the size of Mars).

It occurred to me that, like on our Earth, there's the desire to colonize Mars. So, wouldn't this solar system have a "Mars" with an atmosphere?

Does the first bolded part mean that both the 3rd and 4th planets can sustain life, or just the 4th?

I looked at it and realized, he might have not actually landed on Dual's Earth after all. That planet would be Dual's Mars.
(but I've confused stuff before)
same
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here