GXP 11 - Washu & Kuramitsu encounter

Started by kazekaeru, November 02, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
On GXP novel 11, as I understand, Washu was at Seniwa because Mikumo was dying. Washu apparently read a will or statement & the Kuramitsu were shocked to see her.

Does anyone have more details as far as what was said during that chapter? I'm dying to know what transpired in the long awaited meeting of Washu & her descendants.  :sus:

Thanks to anyone who can support with details!  :parrot:

If I remember right some of the family members were aware of her, I'll have to find out more.

Does anybody here have scans of gxp novel 11? I tried to find different sites of it but it turns out nothing of the sort. I really wanted to see this unless it hasnt been released yet. If it has been released can someone give me a link to it plz?

November 04, 2016, 11:41:28 AM #3 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:04:02 AM by Fap_fapperson
Post edited: this was very preliminary and off translating for temporary more accurate translations see the translation snippet section and go to the end of this post for more properly translated segments.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

update: I have aquired  11 and have SUCESSFULLY STRIPPED the furingana. it is one of 7 chapters it seems I CAN HAVE THIS DONe IN NO TIME!
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 08, 2016, 03:29:41 PM
update: I have aquired  11 and have SUCESSFULLY STRIPPED the furingana. it is one of 7 chapters it seems I CAN HAVE THIS DONe IN NO TIME!

You're the man.

November 09, 2016, 09:05:30 AM #6 Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:02:34 AM by Fap_fapperson
redacted

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

seriously though who is taima. is he like mikumo's younger brother from another mother. because that's the vibe im getting.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I actually don't know who Taima is, I think he might be new. If it reads like his younger brother from his dad's second wife then that makes sense. If you think that's what's up, it's probably right. That being said... the name is familiar, but I might just remember it from someone else's briefer summary.

So Mihoshi is gonna find out she's related to Washu? That would be good, I think. It's interesting to me that Washu used her imprisonment by Kagato and subsequent rescue as a chance to escape the public eye. I wonder if she didn't announce her return on purpose or if she just didn't care enough or was too distracted to make any announcements. It's Washu, though, so I assume it was something that occurred to her.

Thanks a lot! I'm excited for more!

i was having a stressfull day yesterday so i didnt translate much and what i did translate was the dialogue not the details (im at a very bring part of chapter 2 where kai looks for seina in the house while he talks on the phone kajishim over expanded it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much)

anyways what i got was

「!?......I object! Who let this person in here?」
「......oh!? Well speaking of mikami, didnt say say  "we should be expecting someone"?Is this what she meant?」
「Why yes, dear Ms. Washu is who I meant. Well then, please do come in.」-mikami probably
「What、Wait a moment! WHY IS THIS WOMAN HERE AND WHO IS SHE!?」-probably taima all he/she does is freak out.
「Little Boy, please wait here obediently. This will be over shortly」 -washu probably
「!!?」
「......どういう。どういう事なのだ? Mikamiっ!」 - havent translated but its probably. What what is the meaning of this mikami  or some other line of outrage from taima... he is basicly mad as hell over something

「......Taima-dono, Dont you know that everyone, even your honerable father, is decended from both a father and a mother?
   「How can this be... Is this real!? Is it  even possible......」

「Miss Washu Hakubi.... is our honerable father Mikumo's Mother.」
   「......!!?」

"...Mikami。This situation can not be known to outsiders."
   「Well just remember, I don't prefer needless interference.」
   「I understand!」

「But that depends on them(they/him derrogiroty) , Dont you agree?」
「Of corse it does.」
「!!」
   『Ive been watching my progeny obsessing over my reputation for long a while now』

「...... well then, I shall convey to you the last will and testament of Mikumo Kuramitsu」

「The heir to be current head of  this householdは、The head of the Kuramitsu family、 Is Minami Kuramitsu.」
「!!」

and thats as far as i got theres alot of dialog after that and walls and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllls of decription text

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Mihoshi's grandpa's the heir, huh? We all know Mikami's gonna be the real boss, harhar.

I love this. I'd even love the boring stuff, but I understand you not wanting to translate everything. Thank you for all the work you do. I can't kiss your ass enough! Harhar! I'm just so grateful! Your translations are helping me escape my own horrible situation, so I empathize with the rough time you've had, whatever caused it. Don't feel pressured to rush. I appreciate any and all work you and others in this community do to help increase our knowledge, access, and understanding of Kajishima's world.

ok so i was a bit wrong it seems his nurse read the will and both mikumo and taima inhereted controle...
im going to post the google translate version today it reads well enough that you can hear what goes on for yourself if you put it in google translate and hit the voice to text button

best quote its given me so far is
"As a mother ...... I can not put up with my son's body being made a piece of crappy politics, do you understand?"
 Washu's facial expression changes completely.
 "!!"
 It is this thing with the frog glared at the snake ─ ─ Taima suddenly solidified like cold water was bathed in. I was told again of who I am in front of me. But for Washu, even those who responded gently. If she is seriously intimidating, Taima would have been incontinent. Those familiar with the human being Washu can cause cardiac paralysis.
 "Well, the story is here, so do not forget the will of Mikumo."
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

augh! yes this is awesome!! i love washu, so knowing more about her involvement with her son makes my LIFE!!! i thought you were too busy to continue to translate her first encounter with him and his family, so thank you so much!! i am wondering if they write about them finally meeting face to face and having a conversation in this novel. i know they meet again in GXP novel 14, and i think they do have a conversation... but i have no idea what they talk about (sadly the japanese wiki will only tell me so much). thanks again and can't wait to learn more!!  :bravo: