great news!

Started by Eff Efferson, January 01, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
due to a recent amazing sale i now have all the shin tenchi and gxp novels... ALLL OF THEM.  I CAN TRANSLATE IT ALLLLLLL wooooo

they were like 2$ each ... some less because for some reason when you buy certain kindle books in jpan you get free gift credit for more books... if everything works out i should get enough points form all this to atleast get one of the paradise war novels.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

You mean ebook copies? If so, that'd certainly make machine translating them much much easier. But if you mean physical copies, you might be in for a rude awakening, when you get them. Lightnovels are so fucking tiny, I mean really fucking tiny, that the only way to properly scan/OCR them is to tear them apart. Otherwise nearly half the text won't be readable by your scanner. Getting the pages flat with that spine in tact is an impossibility. In fact, lightnovels are so fucking tiny, that OCR software (I use abbyy finereader) still has difficulty with the furigana in Jibs 600dpi scans of Shin-Tenchi Muyo. Also keep in mind that it's really just the first six GXP with really poor scans floating around. But of course, these are my experiences and maybe you'll have slightly better luck than I.

eboooooooooook
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

well better news... i got even more then that.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here