comiket 96

Started by Eff Efferson, August 12, 2019, 03:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm jumping around cause some pages are easier and jucier then others... but i assure you they will all be done.. :/ be advised though as usual these are my interpretations can be iffy. but well im usually right. hell kajishima practically sounds like me here... its weird to see him addressing criticism page 5 still needs to be worked on its about something with the gxp anime and a ships core.... page 8 is a headache... id need a full hour to do it so ill come back.

I want to attach these pages here ... but the sites upload folders full so heres my site i guess...https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_17.html
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Wow, thanks Eff! Glad to be hearing updates on this, but you should totally get some rest!  :discoursechef:

Thanks for your help.

I hope the scans are clear enough for you. I figured 600 dpi would give a clear enough view of the kanji.

:Hek:
Quote from: Ricin on August 18, 2019, 03:25:04 PM
Thanks for your help.

I hope the scans are clear enough for you. I figured 600 dpi would give a clear enough view of the kanji.
yes actually. the scanning quality is perfect. its so easy to ocr
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on August 18, 2019, 09:07:42 PM
:Hek:
Quote from: Ricin on August 18, 2019, 03:25:04 PM
Thanks for your help.

yes actually. the scanning quality is perfect. its so easy to ocr

I am happy to hear it. Any good news in the afterword?

kajishima is exhausted from life... and is stressed cause he is writing part 2 of gxp but ova 5 takes place after so anything set in stone in ova 5 about a character or situation in ova 5 has to be double checked and set in stone in part 2. keeping continuity and working on both is stresing him it seems
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you very much for the information. I am glad that Kajishima still actually wants to do lighthearted everyday supernatural family comedy stuff, rather than what we got in OVA 4.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

i got to be honest guys the rest of it gives me a headache to even think about translating... i have to rememebr the kanji for all these new peoples names cause the bots trashing the sentances without them...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Kajishima writes:
It was anyone's guess why the gender ratio in the Masaki village skews in favor of women.
However, this only works if you remove the men who married into the Masaki family.
There are some Earthling men, like Taro's father, and some alien men who either by marriage
or appointment were joined into the Masaki clan.
The condition throughout the village is that marriage into the clan requires either the bride
or groom entering the clan be wed to a blood relation of Yosho.
This immediately presented a problem for Seina, who had been recruited for offworld duties
by a representative of the GP. He is not a blood relative of Yosho's, but an exception could be made.

Quote from: WaitoKon on August 20, 2019, 05:58:37 PM

Kajishima writes:
It was anyone's guess why the gender ratio in the Masaki village skews in favor of women.
However, this only works if you remove the men who married into the Masaki family.
There are some Earthling men, like Taro's father, and some alien men who either by marriage
or appointment were joined into the Masaki clan.
The condition throughout the village is that marriage into the clan requires either the bride
or groom entering the clan be wed to a blood relation of Yosho.
This immediately presented a problem for Seina, who had been recruited for offworld duties
by a representative of the GP. He is not a blood relative of Yosho's, but an exception could be made.

thanks for clearing that up the text im getting is spotty at best on these big lines and honestly im winging it. the specifics is seina wasnt allowed anyways but could have and most likely will be in the future
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Appreciate the opportunity to better understand Kajishima's cadence so to speak. I hope his health improves, on the other subject.

Ryoko with some definition to her body  :discoursechef:.

im just busy atm ill finish it up soon enough
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Monster Man on August 21, 2019, 09:54:09 PM

Sorry Monster, I'm not seeing it. Where are you referencing the Ryoko image?

Quote from: WaitoKon on August 24, 2019, 05:38:00 PM
Quote from: Monster Man on August 21, 2019, 09:54:09 PM

Sorry Monster, I'm not seeing it. Where are you referencing the Ryoko image?

Should be the covers, along with Ayeka and co.

Maybe it's more of Kaji adapting his artstyle past ye old 90's proportions.