comiket 96

Started by Eff Efferson, August 12, 2019, 03:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ah well you got me there, I was even noticing that and completely forgot a page later

I've got to take time to read all of this. But I do appreciate the work going into making an English version. (I'm supposed to be working now...don't tell anyone though. 😉)

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on August 28, 2019, 01:54:36 AM
I've got to take time to read all of this. But I do appreciate the work going into making an English version. (I'm supposed to be working now...don't tell anyone though. 😉)

emailing your boss as we speaking

one more down
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

going slow these tire me out
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

i got stuck on the page before this and on the one after it i really need to double check ... honestly we need some translator fact checking on a few pages on this cause this doujins got some weird stuff in it im not sure im reading right. like keeps saying nobuyuki was adopted... but like... that's not right. also says  tennyo took over for her mother after she died as head of the womens council but the womens councils supposed to be headed by akie... and  neither kiyone or tennyo is anywhere near as old as akie
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

two more to go
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Eff, I think they mean Nobuyuki's relationship with Yosho proper. Tennyo and Minaho being Yosho's daughters with Airi, for Nobuyuki to marry either of them he had to be from another household.

September 22, 2019, 04:45:04 PM #39 Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:45:12 AM by Harls
QuoteTennyo and Minaho being Yosho's daughters with Airi,
Kiyone, not Tennyo.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: WaitoKon on September 22, 2019, 03:51:43 PM
Eff, I think they mean Nobuyuki's relationship with Yosho proper. Tennyo and Minaho being Yosho's daughters with Airi, for Nobuyuki to marry either of them he had to be from another household.

i think its just bad machine translation but the whole thing stinks

what i got so far is

google:
The top women are the seniors of the main family Yuki family, or the wife of the owner.
Therefore, Airi was excluded, Kiyone used to be inherited, and Tennyo inherited it after the death.
Strictly speaking, Mizuho should be at the top, but it is a subordinate of Seto and is excluded because of its thin border with the Earth.
The next seat is mizune, the idiot daughter at the top of the side system masaki. If yosho is alive and public, she will become an imperial tribe, but her awareness is zero. Like Minaho, she is away from the earth as a Seto woman officer, so she is currently vacant.
Since the top two are not permanently stationed, this landlady is effectively the top of the masaki women's dividers. She is a struggling person like an instructor for school excursions as a guide for women who are so under the influence of Airi.

fixed so far:
The women's council is headed by the senior members of the masaki family but only those descended from the masaki male lineage. Therefore, airi is excluded, formerly Kiyone was the head, and Tennyo inherited it after her death.
Strictly speaking, minaho should be the top, but it is a subordinate of Seto and is excluded because she has a thin connection to the earth.
The next in line is Mizune, that foolish woman is at the top of the line of the Masaki family.
If yosho is announced to survive, she will become an member of the royal family, but her self awareness of this is zero.

Like Minaho, she is away from the earth as one of Seto's female officers, so she is currently unable to take the seat.

Since the top two candidates are not permanently stationed, Akie is effectively the head of the woman's council.

I have no idea what this sentance is supposed to be:

She is a struggling person like an instructor for school excursions as a guide for women who are so under the influence of Airi.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

September 23, 2019, 07:43:45 AM #41 Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:45:51 PM by Harls
QuoteShe is a struggling person like an instructor for school excursions as a guide for women who are so under the influence of Airi.

Cat herder.
She has a difficult job trying to moderate the behavior of Airi followers.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Thank you for the correction, the character designs of either had me mixing up the names. Hopefully Nobuyuki never chased Tennyo those years after in drunken confusion. But back to the original point, Mizuho and Minaho are interchangeable in translation and that Yosho alive will reshuffle the inheritance. That's enough reason to send a bunch of in-laws to Earth.

i figured it out. the last page is a fucking pain... ugh
if anyone wants to help post here.

what i got so fart:

I don't want to take it off because I'm enjoying wearing a hood, but next time ahahahahaha next time i will finally take off this hood and show you my true appearence. ahahahahahah Now to remove it... So you can get a good look at me!

That's all for now ......... It may be the next time, but the usual Jovia different world race series and color books are closed. I'm busy with busy work in on the fifth season, but fortunately it is not difficult to work or private one by one, but originally it was very bad at proceeding with various things at the same time Well, I'm sorry I'm sorry for each direction, and I'm still trying to solve it at my own pace, but the biggest problem is GXP's novel. This is a mess ...
[弩 is in a slump state! ]
I'm here, I'm Alore-chan ... I'm a little surprised myself, but as a result of the overlapping plots of the fifth season, it seems that I can't switch my head. Regardless of whether you write or write, you can't get out of the loop by noticing missing elements and settings that you forget each time you read back in the confirmation, rewriting them, and noticing them again. So, anyway, while clearing up other work, we are in the process of cooling down and unpacking the stiff muscles of the head. "I have a lot of things I want to write ... especially about Jovia. Anyways that's all for now ...
Masaki Kajishima
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Good stuff Eff. Eboshi had mentioned recently that indeed Kajishima is overwhelmed with writing / supervising OVA V and the next GXP light novel. He states having to take extra time to ensure plot threads are not cancelling one another out at publication.