Role Play Room Mk2

Started by Trace Carter, November 09, 2015, 12:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"wait, his mother is HILD?" yelled Skuld, "Why is he still here?"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Ian looked shocked at the forwardness of the young girl, and he was forced to ask, "Who is this HIld everyone seems to be repulsed by?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"She's the ruler of Hell!" said Skuld.
"She's not all bad," protested Z, "she's a great mom!"
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Hell!" said Ian, all worried, "As in, the place where bad people go to get punished?"

"It's not quite like that," said Z, "it's more for people who didn't make a significant impact in life."

He looked incredulous at that and said, "And how would you know?"|

"She's my mom," said Z, "I grew up there."

"Hhhhho=kkkk-ayyyy," he said, and then whispered to Urd, "You'd better call the happy wagon.  This one's three fries short of a Happy Meal!"

"He probably telling the truth," said Urd.

Belldandy was now bringing out the first courses of the meal when she felt the tension in the room, and saw Ian a deathly pale white.  She then said, "Um, is everything okay?"

"He just heard that my mom rules hell," said z.

"Oh, then he must know that we are goddesses," she casually offered, to which Ian stated, "You people are bat dookie crazy!  I'm getting out of here before you offer me to some idol or somethig!'

"she's not crazy," said Z, "in fact she can't lie if she wanted to."

But Ian wasn't sticking around to hear the rest.  He was sprinting for the door, hoping he hadn't drank poison from the coffee he was offered.

Z sighed, "I guess he's not staying for dinner."
Urd frowned and chopped his head.
"Owww.  Onee-san!" groaned Z.
"Your not my brother," said Urd.