New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gaston on June 27, 2015, 12:43:20 PM
They don't have enough characters already?
One for everybody, I guess?

Apparently there's more non-MK cards we haven't posted, either
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Gaston on June 27, 2015, 12:43:20 PM
Yuki is hot but why they mix Ai Tenchi Muyo with the ova? They don't have enough characters already?

MK only made the Kiyone and Minaho ones.  DMM is including all the series' past art, like that Asuza is clearly from OAVep13 and they even have some Tenchi in Tokyo.  I assume DMM just wants as big a game as possible.  Afterall, you might get some more fans if they can get their favorite girl, OAV or not.  And since Ai is the latest incarnation and already digitized, it makes no sense for them to leave it out.

BTW, I like Kiyone a LOT better with her long silver hair, her black hair form is really meh.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Harls on June 27, 2015, 12:54:46 PMApparently there's more non-MK cards we haven't posted, either

As far as I can tell, they're all old art, so I didn't bother.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on June 27, 2015, 03:57:24 PM
Quote from: Harls on June 27, 2015, 12:54:46 PMApparently there's more non-MK cards we haven't posted, either

As far as I can tell, they're all old art, so I didn't bother.

Same reason here if it's new I'll post it regardless.

Quote from: shades of blue on June 27, 2015, 03:58:28 PM
That Kiyone is hideous, she looks butched out.
do. not. want.

She's just as bad in the doujins, even worse as a little girl although almost identical :/

Whatever made her age and go gray must have made her much prettier too.

:really:

Does anybody have a screencap of the Tsunami card for this game? I know they used the image from the old OAV 2 DVD cover, which is my favorite image of her, and I was wondering if anybody had that card. I've got somebody's twitter screencap attached so you guys know what I'm talking about.

Edit: Jibby just found this image for me. Thanks Jibby :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Are you all CERTAIN that's not Tennyo? Cause I always thought that was Tennyo.

And hideous is a little strong, methinks.

Pretty sure that's Tennyo.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on June 30, 2015, 04:59:05 PM

We've seen Kiyone with that hairdo and outfit in one of MK's doujins before (and it was confirmed to be Kiyone within the doujin). I suppose it's possible that Tennyo took after her mother's old style at some point, but unless somebody can prove otherwise I'm going to assume that's Kiyone in that pic seen we've seen her like that before.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on June 30, 2015, 04:59:05 PM

It's Kiyone, the moonrunes told me so.

Quote from: Zigra on June 30, 2015, 09:12:40 PM
We've seen Kiyone with that hairdo and outfit in one of MK's doujins before (and it was confirmed to be Kiyone within the doujin). I suppose it's possible that Tennyo took after her mother's old style at some point, but unless somebody can prove otherwise I'm going to assume that's Kiyone in that pic seen we've seen her like that before.

I thought it was Tennyo when the doujin came out.

Quote from: shades of blue on June 30, 2015, 10:50:04 PM

Ohki dohki.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on June 30, 2015, 11:55:16 PM

I thought it was Tennyo when the doujin came out.

According to the people who translated it back in the day it was Kiyone *shrug*

Quote from: shades of blue on June 30, 2015, 10:50:04 PM
Also:
Tennyo- grey eyes
Kiyone- red eyes
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Zigra on July 01, 2015, 04:23:44 AM
According to the people who translated it back in the day it was Kiyone *shrug*

When I got the doujin it didn't have a translation.

And Shades already explained this to me. Now you're just beating up on me. Let's move on.