New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Tenbac86 on July 06, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
Who dat? Kinda cute.
With the ponytail? Some wrestler.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

She'd be better if she grew out the rest of her hair so it frames her face.

Otherwise, she's got the looks of one of these high-octane adventurer-type women.  Which, I think, is the point.  This lady would rather scale a sheer cliff for flowers when the ones she needs are growing in the adjacent prairie.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on June 12, 2015, 07:05:30 PM
Naja Akara from the TTNs and Kiriko Masaki from GXP just released!

Don't find any better versions now, if anybody does, please upload.

Naja got "red eye"
that look funny ...

Quote from: Tenbac86 on July 06, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on July 06, 2015, 11:41:21 PM
Quote from: Harls on June 27, 2015, 04:46:57 AM

Who dat? Kinda cute.

Masaki Kiyone : or second tenchi's big sister.

about Masaki Tennyo ..
yes , she is a : tenchi's sister
no, she not a : Kiyone daughter with Nobuyuki...  ,may be some one else under Amame brother that got a purple hair.

I 'think ...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on July 06, 2015, 11:41:21 PM
Quote from: Harls on June 27, 2015, 04:46:57 AM

Due to the color of her eyes being like Katsuhito's, she is likely one of Minaho's daughters.   Tenchi may have two more sisters, a second older and a kid sister.  So far, Tennyo is Tenchi's confirm sister.

Quote from: takahata on July 13, 2015, 05:00:29 PM
she is likely one of Minaho's daughters.

:sotw: :neg:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

The announcement for the picture said it was Kiyone Masaki.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201506/26081519.html
Quote報酬は梶島正樹描き下ろし、若かりし頃の天地母姉妹!
LR『柾木清音』とUR『柾木水穂

"Hōshū wa kajishimamasaki kaki oroshi, waka karishi koro no tenchi haha shimai! LR "Masaki Kiyone" to UR "Masaki Mizuho""

"Remuneration drawn by Masaki Kajishima, heaven and earth mother and sisters of younger days!  LR "Masaki Kiyone" and UR "Masaki Mizuho""  Note: [Minaho].  Same kanji can be be given different pronunciations computer translation doesn't always choose corrrect.

Since Minaho and Kiyone are sisters, it makes sense to release the two together.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

More new, "Fu  Yamada" and "U~ido~u" (Widow?)

Quote from: Harls on July 17, 2015, 03:52:43 AM
More new, "Fu  Yamada" and "U~ido~u" (Widow?)

U-ido-u, or whatever her name is, was from one of the GXP novels. Some sort of criminal figure, IIRC.

Is that Fuku.... or one of the Ryo-ohki daughters?

[I hope there is a Tenchi Masaki MK pic soon.]
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

If the name Harls got was "Fu Yamada" its either Fuku or Fuku's daughter.

Wido/Widu is a criminal with a massive body count who fell in love with Seina and whose astral body was used as a base for Fuku's core, so it would make sense if the cabbit card released with her was Fuku.

By the hairstyle not matching any of the Ryo-Ohki trio, I'd guess Fuku.

The page: http://www.4gamer.net/games/286/G028674/20150716009/