C101

Started by Ryo-Okay, December 29, 2022, 06:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I saw this tweet. I guess the other is from last Comiket? Can't wait for the new info.

https://twitter.com/gemunou/status/1608641785995354117

I ordered a copy from Mandarake.co.jp last night.
I was very surprised to see it available so soon. My experience has been that they will usually show up 2 to 3 days after Comiket ends.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1216726614&ref=list&keyword=kajishima&lang=en
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway!

Allrighty,
Here it is. Sagawa delivered my books about an hour ago.
Here's the link for C101 on e-Hentai.

https://e-hentai.org/g/2422212/5fce22dbb2/

I also picked up 3 more of the Nontan books that are missing. I'll try to get those up today.

This is a rough translation of C101.
Pg 22 lays it out pretty well! Don't expect GXP 18 anytime soon, if ever!

Pg 01
■Preface
Nice to meet you. My name is "Preface Mob".
I know you may think I'm wasting a page by showing my boring face. This is a reference collection for Tenchi Muyo's fifth season. Unlike contemporary plays, works with a special worldview require a variety of references, even for small items. ・・・・・・ Well, that is the trend even in contemporary plays nowadays, but for that reason, even a mob of mobsters like me is needed as a reference. ...... Hahahaha.

Pg 02
Resort clothes and a swimsuit on Banjō Island.
I realized while I was working that it had been quite a while since I painted Tenchi's new clothes.
It was something very fresh in my memory... ・・・・・.

Pg 03
Ryoko's travel clothes.
As expected, when we leave Masaki village, we wear different clothes. It was a two-day trip to Banjō Island, so I changed my clothes once.

Pg 04
Ryoko's resort wear.
It was not so different from her normal clothes; except she was wearing a swimsuit underneath. She is just lounging around in the shade of the trees anyway, so after a few days she will be wearing no bra and no pants. ・・・・・・ Then Ayeka warned me about it, so I put on just the top, and I accidentally crossed my legs and dropped fuel on Ajukasumi. ......

Pg 05
Floating.
Ayeka's sunshade cape and hat.
The cape and hat are also worn during travel, but the outfit below is different from the one shown on the next page.
In addition to the hat, the cape also floats slightly to create airflow according to the temperature and humidity inside. Of course, the UV cutoff rate is automatically adjusted. The biological function of Ayeka itself is of imperial rank, so it is not absolutely necessary, but since Ayeka has a metabolic rate, it is like an anti-sweat measure.

Pg 06
Ayeka Resort Clothing
There are no special features attached to this item. If there is, it is because the material used is the highest grade of Jurai pure silk.
The royal family has their own breeding farms and workshops, so Ayeka only has to pay for the actual cost of sewing and other miscellaneous expenses, but if an ordinary person (alien) tries to get one, it can be enough to build a house.

Pg 07
Sasami Travel Clothes
Since entering junior high school, I have been more and more active in the town where the school is located and started to wear western-style clothes when going out.
Ayeka also began to wear Western-style clothing.

Pg 08
Sasami resort wear
The fabrics are also changed in various ways to match the Western-style clothing. Jurai is a planet with a wide variety of plants, so there are many types of fabrics, and the texture and appearance of Jurai pure silk is changed by the quality of the threads and the way they are woven. From among these, we select fabrics that are safe to use on Earth. Washu sometimes recommends products that she has developed, but there is no way to add to or subtract from them. ------

Pg 09
And Sasami herself was so engrossed in cooking that she had completely forgotten about it.
Even if she had been seen, Tenchi, who wanted to see it the most, would have been seriously worried about her strange behavior, and if Ayeka had known about it, Kiriko, Karen, and Tsukiko would have been in a storm of punishment by the public discipline committee members. Jovia saved your life.
A rare outburst for Sasami: the naked apron. Of course, it was not Sasami's idea, but someone else's. Well, Jovia, Miron, Amane, Gyokuren, Kai, Yoshiko, and their classmates from junior high school are the culprits. However, Sasami's exceptional poise and cooking skills (?) as a member of the Jurai royal family, which do not let them take the back, make it so that no one notices them until the very end.

Pg 10
The fifth season was a story about Kenshi's growth, so it covered about a fifteen-year period during which I inadvertently designed costumes for him as a child instead of as an adult. I didn't have much time, and I thought that Ryo-Ohki would work as an adult as well, so I kept the costume design as it was. The other wives were also dressed in rough costumes from the southern islands, so it didn't seem out of place. But if she had been in my adult form, I would have made it look different. I think she looked more like an adult. But she should have worn heels.
As for Ryo-Ohki, like Kenshi, I wish I could have included more episodes about her daily life growing up. I wish they could have included more episodes about Ryo-Ohki's growth, but that's the sad part of OVAs with short episodes. Ryo-Ohki's travel clothes and hat. Ryo-Ohki is Kenshi's nurturer, and their activities extend into the mountains and water, so the hat is for going out of town.

Pg 11
Mihoshi旅行着とリゾート服
Mihoshi travel clothes and resort clothes

Mihoshi was born on a cold planet, so she is tolerant of the cold but not of the heat. She is more exposed than usual, but she is dressed appropriately for being out and about and being seen. If she were at home, she would be in the shade in a short shirt and pants, or in the ocean.

Pg 12
Washu's Travel Clothing
Washu is the usual academy clothing variations.

Pg 13
Washu's Resort Clothing
Academy clothing comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and has enough historical prestige to be used on official occasions. Each place has its own dress code, so it is necessary to match the dress code, but in Washu's case, even in resort wear, she can wear a formal mantle and be fine on any official occasion. Philosophers are often weirdos. ......

Pg 14
Noike's travel and resort wear
She's serious, so other than this, she is in her usual everyday clothes. She's doing cottage chores.

Pg 15
Miki wears one of the daily uniforms provided by the GP for clerical work, on the ship, and in the station. Not many people use it as casual wear outside of the ship. However, because of her father's extravagant spending, Miki is not particular about fashion and prefers to wear the uniforms provided. This has not changed at all, even after the problems have been resolved and the financial problems have been taken care of. The uniforms themselves are neither well-designed nor inadequate, and many people, including those in the home delivery business, work around town, so there is no sense of discomfort when they wear them on a daily basis. Even among the Fuku-chans, who often work together with Kirche, it is only Kirche who pays a certain amount of attention to her outfit. We will provide guidance to Seina as soon as his situation is stabilized, and he is ready to start public activities.

Pg 16
Normal costume for Jovia in Renza.
I wanted the see-through part in the center to be a gradient, since it's all bare inside. I wanted it to be gradient... Well, I understand it's troublesome, but Jovia is, Jovia is a troublesome woman, hahaha.

Pg 17
Jovia
Hair reference
Jovia is the one who pushed Airen out of her regular position. She is supposed to cover one of her eyes except when wearing a hood or at night because she is vulnerable to light. However, in the anime, we couldn't expect such an elaborate arrangement, so Jovia's eyes remained hidden, as did the gradient of her costume.
In the fifth season, the kids of Banjō Island knew about the daughter, and they would sometimes show up to check on their mother. In fact, there is a place in the subspace of Kamidake where a magical environment is being built, and the Renza area (including Jovia's birth planet) is connected to it by a spiritual thread. Some residents have migrated to the magical tree unit, and their daughter has a house there and works while traveling back and forth from her hometown.

Pg 18
Jovia Resort Clothing
This is a magical outfit that she can wear in the sea or into the jungle.

Pg 19
Miron Evil Female Executive Suit
Motif is a fox

Pg 20
Jovia Evil Female Executive Suit
Rabbit motif

Pg 21
The motif of Jovia and her team's "female enemy cadre" is a story that has been used many times before, especially in the tokusatsu field, so I had a lot of trouble designing it. I am not very familiar with tokusatsu-related fields, so even if I tried to come up with something new, it would be a problem if I overdid it and made the meaning unclear. ...... So, I decided to go the other way and make it an easy-to-understand standard, a "promise". The high road is important, isn't it? Jovia's suit was designed to scare the kids on the island, and of course it was Jovia who came up with the idea of an "evil organization attacking a school bus! Well, Miron was one of them, but fate (Seto's hobby) had brought them together, and they were the chosen and qualified ones with a ticket to the universe. ...... In fact, Miron, along with Shou, is a candidate for Prime Minister until Earth is officially qualified for membership in the Galactic Federation. (Tenchi and Seina are in a bit of a bind from a position standpoint.)

Pg 22
Hello everyone, this is my partner in the pre-writing mob, the post-writing mob.
This time, I put together a reference collection of Tenchi's fifth season settings, focusing on costumes related to Banjō Island.
This is a rare example of Tenchi and his friends on a trip to Banjō Island, a place they rarely go from their Masaki home.
On Banjō Island, Tenchi made a life choice.
So the next issue will be mainly about costumes for the ceremony that will bring together all the people in heaven and earth to discuss the results of that decision.
The next issue will be mainly about costumes for the ceremony.
See you next time at -----
Well, we will only be here this time.
Tenchi Muyo 5th Season Design Reference Collection Part 1 - Dairy

■Afterword■
In the fifth season, Tenchi finally got married and had daughters, and the world I had envisioned in "if" became an actual image. I am filled with emotion at having reached a horizon that I had not thought of, anticipated, or even fantasized about when I started Tenchi. The story of Kenshi's training, which was the subject of the fifth season of the project, leads to "The War on Geminar," and the sixth season, which is currently underway, will be the story that leads to "Paradise War. It is not only Tenchi, but also Seina, Kenshi, Kukoma Shou, and many other characters, making it a true "Tenchi Muyo Saga". The most ideal way to do Paradise would have been to start the fifth and sixth seasons after the main story, but with the current situation, it is difficult to create an original anime. Anyway, we just have to find a route that we can take, and continue on our way, groping our way.
As for my work, I am working on the sixth season of Tenchi Muyo, the GXP Paradise War, which should be officially announced around the time this book is distributed. I'm sorry to say that I'm having a hard time doing the novel. So I am sorry, but I don't have time to write novels. The story for the sixth season is coming in much faster than I had expected, and after I had written a plot and a novel of normal thickness, I was quickly into the scenario, and in no time at all, I was drawing the picture conventions. I thought I had about a year to spare. So this is how it is with doujinshi as well. I want to draw elves! So, please be patient and wait for it. ------ Instead of that, we are going to have a little bit of Airen and her friends in the 6th season. There will also be some new characters and that person. There will also be a return of Jovia. ・・・・・・
The Night before the Festival: Tensho 2.12
Date of issue: December 30, 2022
Published by Kajishima Onsen Publisher: Masaki Kajishima Printed by Midoriyosha
Masaki Kajishima
No reproduction or republication without permission.

Interesting that he refers to the new show as the sixth season... :speculate:

And mega giant big ups for getting it scanned so quickly. The Tenchi community would suck without you guys. :parrot:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

January 08, 2023, 06:25:30 PM #7 Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 06:34:42 PM by Dreamr
Just finished the translation. Here it ----! Looks up.  :neg: Dammit, Bob. All good. Mine looks almost word for word the same. Couple tweaks here and there. You're doing god's work.

And I have to say, Ryoko looks really good in that drawing on page 4. Also confirmed, at some point she was in fact going commando. Never change.

Quote from: Dreamr on January 08, 2023, 06:25:30 PM
Just finished the translation. Here it ----! Looks up.  :neg: Dammit, Bob. All good. Mine looks almost word for word the same. Couple tweaks here and there. You're doing god's work.

And I have to say, Ryoko looks really good in that drawing on page 4. Also confirmed, at some point she was in fact going commando. Never change.

Heh, glad to help.

Yeah, Ryoko took over as my #1 waifu choice in '92. She completely replaced A-ko Magami from Project A-ko.
Nuts, now I gotta watch that again!

Quote from: BobSchlotkin on January 09, 2023, 03:21:55 AM
A-ko Magami from Project A-ko.

Project A-ko was amazing. Damn, now I have to go watch it again, too!

Thanks for the translation!

Thanks a lot for all of your work to help this community. You are awesome. 😀
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Just posted the English translation to e-hentai.org

https://e-hentai.org/g/2834983/6dce92bdaa/

BoB

Thank you for translating and posting!