Previous topic - Next topic

free photo hosting

Fullsize Banner:
http://s8.postimg.org/67voo6yyt/1500x500.jpg

Official Twitter Feed:
https://twitter.com/tenchi4th

Official Site:
http://tenchimuyo4th.com/

Thanks to Dr. Soviet for pointing this out.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I do like how they used an Ai Tenchi Muyo picture for their Tenchi Muyo OVA.  :poopoo:

Yeah, and the specific pic they used looked like Tenchi replaced his entire harem too.

I'm glad the characters look like the characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully expect the next Tenchi AU will be some my little pony ripoff.  (Which btw is a perfectly lovely fanart.... just not something I want to see in the anime proper.)

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

That would still be better than all Hiroshi Negishi works on Tenchi Muyo.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 16, 2015, 11:45:39 AM

They should, that art's been around since before OVA 3.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

October 16, 2015, 02:07:38 PM #5 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:11:57 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: Harls on October 16, 2015, 12:39:20 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 16, 2015, 11:45:39 AM

They should, that art's been around since before OVA 3.

I associate OAV3 with DVD grade graphics and long ear Ryoko.  AIC cheaped out the big debut with recycled graphics? Arg.  Eh, I should have expected as much, that's been nearly the entire year with the DMM game  --.--

Anyway, the twitter seems to be saying there will be a fan appreciation day on November 28th in Takahashi City, Okayama, some VAs and a producer.

FINALLY!!!!! SO EXCITED can't wait for it to come out and yeah I'm glad they went back to the original design on all of them it looks better!

Quote from: glacierlioness on October 16, 2015, 06:58:00 PM
FINALLY!!!!! SO EXCITED can't wait for it to come out and yeah I'm glad they went back to the original design on all of them it looks better!

it's old art we don't know yet.

October 17, 2015, 12:03:26 AM #9 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:13:16 AM by antvasima
I really hope that they will let Mister Kajishima handle this project, and not Negishi or anybody else.

Here is ANN's announcement of the series: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/cms/.94304
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on October 17, 2015, 12:03:26 AM
I really hope that they will let Mister Kajishima handle this project, and not Negishi or anybody else.
I believe Kajishima already said that he's handling it, which was stated in one or more of his doujinshi released after Ai Tenchi was announced until now if I'm not mistaken... so I'm not worried about someone else stealing his thunder until proven otherwise.

With that said, there's only ONE response I have to OVA4 being confirmed (Especially after the iteration of Tenchi which I shall not mention ever again), and if you know me by now you should know what that response would be... but I'm gonna remind you folks anyway.

Now I propose a toast to all of us for remaining as vigilant as we have through that mess... it could have turned a LOT worse than it did, and I for one am glad it didn't turn out that way.  :getin:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: antvasima on October 17, 2015, 12:03:26 AM

I believe he will be. After all, Kajishima-sensei was effectively in charge of OVA 3 and of War on Geminar

Now, all of you know I like OVA 3, but a lot of complaints I heard were about how Kajishima-sensei's control over it made not as good as the other OVAs. (I absolutely hate how the fight that was set up for Aeka and Ryoko was not shown and we had to see Sasami's fight after it was over, which kills the drama.) The last episode then had the massive info dump. It was pretty much the same with War on Geminar. So this time, if there is a bigger, action story with more stuff to reveal, I hope it isn't delayed until the final episode. So far, all the indications are that Kajishima-sensei just wants to do a slice of Tenchi life with Tenchi and his harem. I'm good with that. :-)

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on October 17, 2015, 09:42:35 PM

Now, all of you know I like OVA 3, but a lot of complaints I heard were about how Kajishima-sensei's control over it made not as good as the other OVAs.

Well, from what I understand, he had just as much control over OAV 3 as he did episode 7 and OAV 2. So, it's not as if he isn't capable of creating a good series when he's in charge, though I agree that OAV 3 wasn't as good as the past OAVs.

That's true, but  when OVA 2 came out, Tenchi Muyo! had not yet become the cash cow franchise it would become afterward. I've always believed that by the time of OVA 3, Kajishima-sensei had less interference from AIC on what he could and could not do. With OVA 3, you can tell that the "day in the life of" stuff interests him more than the main plot. That's why I think OVA 4 will be nothing but "day in the life" stuff, using the material of -If- as the foundation.

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on October 19, 2015, 12:34:47 AM
That's why I think OVA 4 will be nothing but "day in the life" stuff, using the material of -If- as the foundation.

This is what I feel as well, I mean what kind of "bad guy" could ever be a threat to them now?