OAV4's Official Site Opens

Started by جبريل 無道, October 16, 2015, 11:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on October 19, 2015, 02:53:52 AM

This is what I feel as well, I mean what kind of "bad guy" could ever be a threat to them now?

Definitely something where Tenchi having powers won't make a difference. So definitely something political or some kind of family drama. Tenchi's powers won't mean much if Azusa still acts like a dick, of if Juraians are rightfully wondering who the hell is this guy and why is he around our celebrities. Something like that would work.

Or we could always go back to the aliens trying to fit into earth culture card. After 10 episodes Ryoko would probably still be doing some crass or very inappropriate shit embarrassing Tenchi in public.

Honestly, I just want see Tenchi and the girls in their quotidian and seeing their relationship developed. 

October 20, 2015, 11:11:03 AM #17 Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:16:22 AM by Zigra
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 19, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
Tenchi's powers won't mean much if Azusa still acts like a dick,

Actually, Azusa being a dick won't mean much if Tsunami is still on Tenchi's side (which she totally is). All the political power in the universe means nothing if your people's much-beloved patron deity doesn't support you.

Plus, it also seems that Tenchi has Seto's support, which is more points against Azusa.

Quote from: Zigra on October 20, 2015, 11:11:03 AM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 19, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
Tenchi's powers won't mean much if Azusa still acts like a dick,

Actually, Azusa being a dick won't mean much if Tsunami is still on Tenchi's side (which she totally is). All the political power in the universe means nothing if your people's much-beloved patron deity doesn't support you.

Plus, it also seems that Tenchi has Seto's support, which is more points against Azusa.

Yea so him having temper tantrums and doing dumb shit like when he sent seiryo to fight Tenchi and fail miserably could be the basic "conflict" of the week. And we as the audience would just be waiting to see what kind of L Azusa would get this episode. Not a real threat, but definitely something other than lounging around the house all day for the Tenchi family.

The official site updated with a Tenchi IF page (modified)

http://tenchimuyo4th.com/
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I want Azusa to come in terms with the prospect of Tenchi becoming Ayeka's and Sasami's husband. At first, it will seem that Azusa would continue to be opposed to Tenchi becoming Ayeka,s and Sasami's husband. Then Funaho and Misaki do something which will strongly enable Azusa to realized that he will never be able to convinced Ayeka and Sasami.  Ayeka and Sasami are in love with Tenchi.  One way for Azusa to come in terms with his children is by becoming a father for a fourth and fifth time.  Funaho and Misaki are still able to have children.