156 pages
21x15cm
980 Yen

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=360843
http://depositfiles.com/files/2rx6l6kul

EDIT: Those old links may not work.  Here is new one as of 7/20/2014:
https://mega.co.nz/#!IdhQgACQ!bstlLeGuXASTkvMgFKV_3xUCm4Ep7XyJJJb7iK2bUo8

photo storage
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I'm loving it, looked through that and found this one. Couldn't resist running it through OCR, a little gtrans magic and some shopping.

I swear....if we can hold out for like another 5 years...we probably won't even NEED a damn translator anymore with technology lol

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 10, 2012, 07:12:20 PM
I swear....if we can hold out for like another 5 years...we probably won't even NEED a damn translator anymore with technology lol

God I hope so

Probably gonna take a lot longer that that, that last bubble was absolute mess. I had to piece it together by hand, using Kanji Converter. Even text to voice couldn't make logical sense of it. Everything else was just a matter of turning what google translated into something sounding like actual English.

I've seen that one before... maybe from Punistation?  :-\
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

October 11, 2012, 02:06:19 PM #6 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:11:30 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: Harls on October 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM
I've seen that one before... maybe from Punistation?  :-\

You're probably thinking of this one:

Also I just whipped up another. This one I had to be a lot less literal with to make something that sounds good in English. I could have done it differently, but then it'd be very long winded and I just don't see I point to that, least not in a 4koma series.

Check out Sasami's reaction LOL

No, no, it was that first one that was previously translated and passed around, back in the age of 28.8k;)

Good work bringing it all back, though.  ;D
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on October 11, 2012, 04:23:19 PM
No, it was that first one that was previously translated and passed around, back in the age of 56k.  ;)

Good work, though.  ;D

I see... there's probably a couple more I'm missing, back then I rarely archived anything.

Harls is correct, I think I saw about 1/4 from this book floating around the web through the years... and Punistation looked out for any yuri.  I like the (adult) Sasami/Kiyone pairing though (in a harem context) a lot better than the Kiyone/Mihoshi one though - the two don't really seem to fit together.

BTW, Shades, what font or whatever do you use to fill out those boxes?  I never really knew what Jen used to do that.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

The font I used is called "wild words", these days it's more/less the scanslator universal standard. Just remember to pick one of the font smoothing settings in Photoshop or you end up with a fugly blocky pile of crap. I believe I used the crisp setting for normal text, then switched to strong for the more vocal pieces. I also used the faux italics setting at one point, to emphasize an important part of the joke. That being the "our" part.

Can someone please re-upload the 4koma again? The above links are no longer working and I really can't find it anywhere else. I really want to read it bad.

:worship:  :worship: :worship:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 10, 2012, 07:12:20 PM

wow... it came true
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Five years is usually enough time  :discoursechef:

Anyone have updated links yet?