Agga ruter visual novel screen caps

Started by Eff Efferson, February 06, 2017, 11:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 06, 2017, 11:54:13 PM Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:51:33 AM by Fap_fapperson
https://hitomi.la/galleries/196115.html
i found this today, i hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere. kajishima did a visual novel game for agga ruter called
Space Opera Agga Ruter ~ Kyoufu No Uchuu Majo ~

now obviously its just your average run of the mill hentai game, but uhm.. there's something here which stands up and out...
you'll just have to look for yourself to see what it is

by the way there are multiple pages.. and you might want to mute your computer because it has uhm indecent popups... maybe someone could mirror these somewhere safer?

also is it just me or does the agga ruter look a bit like dr clays ship when he tried escaping...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'm unfamiliar with this sadpanda business. Can someone tell me what's up or post an image, if it isn't any trouble? I'm very curious!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 07, 2017, 11:37:19 PM
I'm unfamiliar with this sadpanda business. Can someone tell me what's up or post an image, if it isn't any trouble? I'm very curious!

ugh posted the wrong link... i corrected it uhm one of taiyos girls .... has man parts.. also there are  3 new girls introduced and the girl from the unmade 5th episode is also their so it seems like in japan it got a sort of mini extra episode in visual novel format.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Oh.

Well, some people really like traps. Harhar! I thought it was some big story-related thing! But it was a trap!