Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She just smiled happily at the sound of that.

"Thanks!" she said, hands behind her back.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"So," he said to Vasiliev between bites, "What brings you to Japan?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Well," he said pondering, "I was in army, had good career, but got old after while.  I decide to retire, and thought Japanese countryside good place for it.  I could have gone to Cossack country, but, I seen that before."

Mihoshi had been called away to the Galaxy Police headquarters, to hand in a report and rendevous with some colleagues. She headed home on Yukinojo, descending down to the planet.
"Mihoshi..." Yukinojo sweat dropped.
"Yes?"
"We're... going to crash... again..."
"Oh.."

*SPLASH*
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

(Would they be able to see that in the lake from where they are?)

Tenchi sighed as Vasiliev got wide-eyed.  He didn't see reentry, but he heard and saw the splash.  What made matters worse was that no one seemed too surprised at this.

"'I wouldn't want to be a Cossack headed for that Palestine Road
Thinking about what's written in the-' Huh?" Washuu ceased to sing.  "Oh, hello, Ryo-ohki."
The genius had been nearing the house when the cabbit distracted her from her song.
"And what is it you want, Ryo-chan?"
"Mya-m-mya-mya!"
"Uh-huh."
"Mya-may-meyow?"
"Yeah."
"Meow m-myaa."
"Okay, sure.  I'll make sure to do just that, thank you!"
Red hair disappeared around the corner as Ryo-Ohki watched her mother/creator head for the carrot field.
"Me...meyao?"  She pondered, wondering who the strange man was she had seen talking to Tenchi and Sasami in the carrot field.
And a light "rain" began to fall from the crash-landing of Yukinojo.

[Note: the lyrics are from Chich Girard's "The Cossack Song"]

"Um...does anyone want check that out?" he said, stunned, "Meteor or something just fall into lake."

Mihoshi luckily managed to survive and swim ashore, uniform now soaked to the bone. Every inch of her was wet as she lay on the dock with slight exhaustion.
"Oh my... what am I going to do now?"
She thought back to her meeting with Hakua, her green-haired assistant, who made her nice tea and told her of her ex-partner Kiyone's recent triumphs.
Suddenly she heard coughing as a person passed out next to her... Hakua had followed her here.
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

"This strange...I go check it out..."
    "NO...um, it's okay," said Tenchi, "Nothing for you to worry about."
     Tenchi was not sure he was ready to know everything yet, if he needed to know at all.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it TOO much!"  Washuu cackled as she seemed to pop up out of nowhere behind Vasiliev.

Because of military instinct, he snapped around, and had her on the ground in a sambo hold before anyone could blink.  Tenchi just stared, shocked, and he suddenly realized what he had done, apologizing, but not yet letting go.

"Funny thing, physics," Washuu stated, now sitting on the Russian.
"it allows for all sorts of fun!"

[she had teleported]

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" he said, now trying to scramble out from underneath her, terrified at what he had just seen.  Tenchi had just face-palmed, saying, "So much for easing him into things."

(I am guessing Sasami would be acting the same way, considering she didn't want to let things on yet either.)

September 02, 2012, 04:48:05 PM #134 Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:51:14 PM by For Washuu
"Tenchi." The redhead addressed the teenager as she stood.  "We'd best get some elementary things out of the way first, ne?  Oh, and
And, Vasiliev... AT EASE."