Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
(Look...I'll pull out...Play the RP the way you guys want.  Apparently, I'm a terrible writer.  I guess my somewhat popularity in having written or in the process of writing 11 popular fan fictions on FanFic.net, almost all with original characters, is a fluke.  I guess suck at writing and making characters.  Have fun with this RP.)

Vasilev shot himself, and thus perished Romanov.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and apologise that I messed up. I apparently misunderstood and thought that this was some kind of collaborative story that we were supposed to turn funny in the usual Tenchi fashion.  :-\

There is nothing wrong with your character. He just doesn't fit in at the Tenchi setting in the Japanese countryside.

After seeing too many mismatched (as opposed to well-fitting) OCs I still think that it is a funny notion to have the characters chase them off though.  We could make a collaborative story on that theme, with increasingly outlandish OCs swarming them.  ;)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

The concept for him was this: he was retired, and really wanted no more of fighting.  He figured a nice cabin in the Japanese countryside would be good, not realizing who his neighbors were, and the craziness that developed from it--the fish out of water scenario.  That can create some of the best laughs.  That was the whole point of this.  Now, would there be a way in that case to fit him in?

(Anything is possible. So, we just need to think of a way. To get him into the bubble?
Umm... Some unknown organization launches a massive operation to kidnap so and so and Vasilev somehow gets caught in it and manages to find so and so on a certain pirate ship and escapes with so and so???? Ideas anyone????)
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

(Sounds like a good plot, as long as it goes along with what you had intended.)

(I came up with that on the spot. ^^'. Is it fine with everyone, I feel like it could be better."

(As long as it goes with the OAV you planned to follow, I have no prob.  Do what you like.)

(It's no longer OVA. Because if it was, it wouldn't have any OCs. Most likely new characters from the other families or some ancient rival nemesis of Jurai or something. Basically, nothing down to Earth.)

(Is that okay with you?)

(Yeah, it's okay.)

(Start over, or just backtrack to where Ryoko first goes to his place?)

(Whatever is fine with everybody.)

I guess we have to wait for the other player?)

(Let's take it back to Ryoko going to the house...and remember: it is understanding that he would be frightened seeing a flying woman.  That's just something you don't see everyday!)

(How about, a neighborhood visit? New person moves in and pops in to say 'hi'. Then the mess as the Tenchi household tries to mask their alienage.)