I came here to draw things and chew ass

Started by Magic Wan, February 16, 2023, 04:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Greetings. I draw trace things, mostly to manually upscale pictures when AI won't do the job well enough.
Since half of my anime interests are all Tenchi Muyo stuff, I figured I'd sign up here.
Thanks.

-MW, aka FW

Example:

Nice, people who can draw!

Hello!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

"I came here to draw things and chew ass...and Im all out of ass" Not as I remember from the movie lol. Welcome to the forum mate!

Nice work btw.

:discoursechef: A very kickass impression. Someone won't be able to sit for a while of that I'm certain.

Thanks for the greetings, everyone. Where should I put the stuff I draw trace? It's pretty much all NSFW. :question:

Hiya,

Bottom: "Nosebleed" section.

Granted... if you do, it will be the first post there in 10.1 years, and it's probably best to link to works instead of attaching.

:swink:
...in my pants

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on February 22, 2023, 04:05:18 PM
Granted... if you do, it will be the first post there in 10.1 years, and it's probably best to link to works instead of attaching.

10 years?? Ya lazybutts!   :rwhy:

I'll check it out. No shade, just riffing on everyone. ;)
How come no Tenchi art? None of the artists show up here in 10 years?

Artists?  :question:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Magic Wan on February 22, 2023, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on February 22, 2023, 04:05:18 PM

10 years?? Ya lazybutts!   :rwhy:

I'll check it out. No shade, just riffing on everyone. ;)
How come no Tenchi art? None of the artists show up here in 10 years?

It's a forum.

Even the most active forum I visit, (Anime News Network) is shadow of what it was 10 years ago.

The kids do the games and the discords and instas and crap...
...in my pants

February 24, 2023, 09:37:51 AM #11 Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 08:38:27 AM by Kokoro
Yeah, sadly, the day of the forum is a bit over.  But, forums are great for archival information!  You'll be guaranteed that your post won't get lost 20 minutes from now, and, most users of forums tend to be more mature as older folks (like me) grew up with them. :)