OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

You know something I love keeping away from this anime for a while then coming back to to find out the fouth ova is coming out :D love new stuff me!

Quote from: devilbecka on September 21, 2016, 03:35:00 PM
You know something I love keeping away from this anime for a while then coming back to to find out the fouth ova is coming out :D love new stuff me!

Requesting a brofist (Or knuckle bump, pound it, or whatever term you use for it), because this right here is EXACTLY how I feel.  And OVA 4 is the 25th anniversary series for Tenchi to boot which as I said before gives it a HUGE amount of additional bonus points.

I mean, ever since the initial announcement and even now, I seriously cannot put how stoked I am for OVA 4 to finally be a thing into words, anniversary season notwithstanding.  I do expect episode 4 to have something special given that it releases in the exact month of the Tenchi Muyo 25th, and keep in mind, Kajishima said that OVA 5 is likely as well.  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on September 23, 2016, 04:11:55 PMI do expect episode 4 to have something special given that it releases in the exact month of the Tenchi Muyo 25th, and keep in mind, Kajishima said that OVA 5 is likely as well.  :)

I wouldn't count on OAV5 until seeing OAV4 sales.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Now with graphics:

I still can't tell who the distributor is.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 24, 2016, 05:40:23 AM
I wouldn't count on OAV5 until seeing OAV4 sales.

That without question is a VERY good point - Kajishima said that there is enough material for OVA 5 to happen, but that all depends on if AIC will decide to keep it going.  And that of course depends on sales.

The only problem with that is, it could end up backfiring because, you know, some fans may still have that bad taste in their mouth from Ai (Even in Japan we saw how it did and it wasn't good), and that may affect the success of OVA 4 a bit in terms of sales.  That's what worries me moreso than anything else in this situation.  We've got OVA 4, the fans are all getting what they wanted (Us included of course)... but if Ai left a bad enough impression on more fans in Japan which could lead to potential sales for OVA 4 than we think, we could be in BIG trouble.

Quote from: Harls on September 28, 2016, 05:06:21 AM
Now with graphics:

*snip*

I still can't tell who the distributor is.

I'm also unable to tell.  I don't recognize that logo in the upper right corner at all.  Can anyone who recognizes it come in and do a ONE TWO MIC CHECK! for us?  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.

The one sign that the HYPE TRAIN is officially at top speed for ANY series is when the first promo vids go up.  Here, have a meme for it because I for one am DEFINITELY on board!  FULL SPEED AHEAD, November 30th!  Chugachugachugachuga!  :emot-chio:

when can we see some actual animation? :frogonk:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on September 30, 2016, 09:03:38 PM
when can we see some actual animation? :frogonk:

I can point up at what the good doctor just said and say "This." a million times and it still wouldn't express how much sense this question makes, nor would it express how many people are asking the same thing.  Give us a look at the animation already!  We're less than two months away AIC, cut us some slack here mang!

October 04, 2016, 11:48:47 PM #116 Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:16:25 AM by Dr.Soviet
http://tenchimuyo4th.com/contents/products/bluray/privilege.html

Looks like some preorder posters are being added depending on where you get the blu rays from.

A poster of Ryoko getting all ecchi on Aeka?  Oooooo~OOOO~oooooo! :duke:

Yes please. :autism:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.