OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi are there some news about first episode?

Quote from: Lupin7 on December 01, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

It's them talking about Rea's wedding and Minaho coming to visit tenchi (Minaho tells tenchi something that surprises him but we don't know what yet)

How should i search the 4th ova (i mean what name do i write down) on torrents site, because if i type tenchi muyo ryohki the only thing that comes out is the past ovas

There are several video hosting sites that I watch anime from. I'll notify everyone if I see the raw or a fansub uploaded  on to any of these sites.

Due to the fact that the OVAs are straight to DVD/Blu-ray, the translation might be pretty quick. Daily Life With Monster Girls' OVA episode was subbed and uploaded  a few days after it was released officially.

But Monster Girls are popular...
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

December 02, 2016, 03:19:13 AM #186 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:35:00 AM by Surgeon Of Death
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 02, 2016, 02:06:54 AM
Quote from: Harls on December 02, 2016, 12:13:42 AM

And Tenchi isn't? :^)
Not with anime fans of today. I really think the hype for Tenchi died a long time ago. That being said I'm still waiting for rips on this and the HD Remaster of Mobile Fighter G Gundam.

Quote from: Harls on December 02, 2016, 12:13:42 AM

Don't think they're that popular, otherwise a S2 would have been made already

Tenchi may no longer be as popular as it once was, but the fact that we are discussing NEW TENCHI OVA EPISODES in 2016 means that the fandom is alive and well.

Someone will translate it soon, I'm sure of it.

December 02, 2016, 11:15:37 AM #190 Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 01:22:15 PM by GP cadet 87
The only reason Daily Life With Monster Girls doesn't have a second season yet is because a new chapter comes out every other month, and the first season adapted two chapters per episode.

Besides, there have been a lot of older anime getting new seasons produced/announced the last couple of years. Full Metal Panic (can't wait for this!), FLCL, Digimon, Berserk, Sailor Moon, Dragonball got a new show after 18 years, more Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt has been teased by Gainax, and a new season for Code Geass was just announced. A LOT of older anime fans are happy right now!

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 01, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
Quote from: Lupin7 on December 01, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

It's them talking about Rea's wedding and Minaho coming to visit tenchi (Minaho tells tenchi something that surprises him but we don't know what yet)

Although I may be inaccurate as English is not my first language, Tenchi was surprised because Minaho said she would monopolize her sister's cute tenchi-chan.
And also, he is surprised because she asked him to 'hang out' with her. But unfortunately the first episode ends in that scene.

I remember some Seitokai Yakuindomo ova episodes get MONTHS to get subbed. Hope that not going to happen with Tenchi.  :gonk:

People act like there's never been an Anime that diverges from what the manga/LN source material had i.e. Fullmetal Alchemist, Agame ga Kill, Fruits Basket, DBZ, Inuyasha,

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on December 02, 2016, 11:15:37 AM
Besides, there have been a lot of older anime getting new seasons produced/announced the last couple of years. Full Metal Panic (can't wait for this!), FLCL, Digimon, Berserk, Sailor Moon, Dragonball got a new show after 18 years, more Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt has been teased by Gainax, and a new season for Code Geass was just announced. A LOT of older anime fans are happy right now!
This guy, right here.  SO MUCH WHAT HE SAID.   And new Card Captor Sakura confirmed for 2018.  Yeah, we fans of older franchises are VERY happy right now.  :emot-smugdog:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)