OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i found the raw online subed in chinese. ni hao mother fuckers. here have a screen cap

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So i found it, but is there a rule about post links?

TOO SHORT! I loved it! Don't know what they're saying, but I can't wait to find out! I really hope Minaho is the 'villain' this season, as in I hope she is the chaotic element that finally brings her nephew and his brides-to-be together, as opposed to a new love interest for Tenchi.

Are Mihoshi and Tokimi new besties!? OMG YES! YES! YES! That's hilarious! I love it. AND RYO-OHKI WAS SO CUTE! And of course Ryoko immediately has to 'butt-monkey', but later on she seems to smile a lot and hang out with Aeka! Yay!

Can't wait to know what's happening since it's mostly conversations. I'm still hype.

December 04, 2016, 04:58:03 AM #198 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:11:36 AM by Tenchi Ryu
It was aight....

Except it was more than aight...it was fucking fantastic!!!!

:noah: :noah: :noah:

Incredible...that's all I can say to rate this episode. The pictures we've been staring at the past few months don't do this justice, seeing this in motion, this art is just beautiful. Kaji put some pennies in this project.

SPOILERS REVIEW WARNING below

First off, major kudos for Kaji learning his lesson from OVA 3, NO RECAPS!! Excellent job not wasting an episode and getting straight to the new shit. The fans remember this stuff, no need to baby us like last time, so I really appreciated that. Starts off as a typical day with Tenchi and the family. One thing that caught my eye immediately, and later in the episode is this new dynamic we have here with the girls, specifically Ryoko and Ayeka. This is no doubt my absolute favorite part of this series now. We aren't seeing girls acting like cats in heat for Tenchi's attention, we have a real family here now. Watching Ryoko and Ayeka have conversation like they're actually sisters....tears came down my eyes yall. This is what I've waited for, seeing this bond between his girls like this. It blew my mind at them enjoying each other's company...and when they were able to hold themselves back from jumping on Minaho when she hugged Tenchi...Dear god yes :noah: GROWTH ladies and gentle...character development :noah: FUTURE  :neg:

So to jump back a bit, really enjoyed Seina being talked about with Airi and Tennyo, makes me wonder if we'll see him at some point. It was nice seeing his new harem girl animated too, ringo/apple I think was her name. Anyway, Mikami...mikami mikami  :getin: I guess she like fuck it at this point, and ready to do all kinds of nasty shit to Seina that even had Tennyo blush. Lucky bastard. So it basically seems we have another group trying to be all up in Tenchi's space with Minaho and her gang, those three being the ones I remember seeing at Kiyone's funeral. So they are new to us but not new to Tenchi.

It's really awesome seeing Tokimi established in the home now, and its adorable seeing Mihoshi cling to her like that while Tokimi just takes it in stride, so damn cute. It seems Noike is a little bit more chill around the household, which makes a lot of sense seeing how much more mature Ryoko and Ayeka seem to be, takes a huge burden off of Noike having to be house mother. Once again, growth...love it. At the end, it seems Minaho is comparing Tenchi to Kiyone and Tennyo, and she seems to be very impressed with his lifestyle as the camera pans over Tenchi's beautiful fields he's done by hand. Dude's a hard worker and she seems to appreciate it. So its with this that if I had to guess, the shocking ending is her officially turning in her resume to join the harem, especially with Tenchi blushing and being confused as fuck. And we heard the bongs and that samurai dude at the end, yall know what that mean when it comes to Tenchi shit. Some romantic chaos about to take place  :emot-smugdog: Probably not expecting this from his own aunt, but we all know how Juraians get down at this point. If I remember correctly, the person she was suppose to marry turned out to be a girl, so she single and ready to mingle Tenchi-chan  :chord: Do ya thang playa  :chord:

9.5 outta 10, just wish it was longer. Otherwise, PERFECT re-entrance back into the Tenchi fans lives. Kaji still got it and I'm ready for more.

:bravo:

December 04, 2016, 05:50:52 AM #199 Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:03:54 AM by Tenchi Ryu
*Correction

Thank you Google translate for coming in the clutch. (Seriously yall, download and use this apps, works fantastic. It can listen to them talk and translate pretty damn well. Works best if you pause and do it piece by piece).

Yep...Even crazier. Apparently Minaho is not only after Tenchi, she's planning to put a end to this harem shit, and wants him solely to herself. So you're definitely right Y_anthony, she's no doubt the "villain" of this OVA.

A very rough google translation has her saying "Kiyone's prideful and cute son...I have decided....you will be going out with me"

I can see Tenchi in the end denying her to stay with the girls, well going by the doujins that's what should happen anyway.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 04, 2016, 05:50:52 AM
*Correction

Thank you Google translate for coming in the clutch. (Seriously yall, download and use this apps, works fantastic. It can listen to them talk and translate pretty damn well. Works best if you pause and do it piece by piece).

Yep...Even crazier. Apparently Minaho is not only after Tenchi, she's planning to put a end to this harem shit, and wants him solely to herself. So you're definitely right Y_anthony, she's no doubt the "villain" of this OVA.

A very rough google translation has her saying "Kiyone's prideful and cute son...I have decided....you will be going out with me"

I can see Tenchi in the end denying her to stay with the girls, well going by the doujins that's what should happen anyway.

thanks for the advice it works well in parts but others its getting confused so far for the opening ive got
sasami:morning ryoko!
noike:mornign ryoko!
ryoko:is ayeka still in bed?
aeka: I'm awake now!
ryoko: I was needing a pillow. Thank you.
aeka: you should get one yourself next time decide to you lye around getting drunk.
washu: mornin
sasami: sister washu, were you up all night?
Washu: sorry if it's inconvient but could you fix me a cup of tea?
sasami: sure just a minit
blue log1:?????????????????????????
tokimi:?????
sasami: your tea is ready here you go
washu : thank you
tokimi: heres the newspaper.
ryoko: what are you some kind of newspaper fetching dog?

cant wait for a sub the ialog seems pretty top notch
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Hmm, I guess I'll hold out until someone subs it.

Where did you find it? Tokyotosho and Nyaa came up empty for me.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Message me on discord or facebook if you want a link.

What is your facebook page?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I'm working on half assedly subbing it.. i got the first 5 minits done so far... taking a break... translating chinese subs with google is a headache. its on the upload ... that is around....   just hit the option to caption it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Loved it. Looooooooooved it.

Thank you Kajishima for never giving up. :worship:

SLIGHT SPOILERS

Tokimi and Mihoshi makes such a great team :D

Washu being the only one sitting alone during the end credits... Naja coming soon? :whatif:

I looooove Mizune(new purple haired girl). SO.DAMN.CUTE.

Minaho as OVA 4 "villain". FUCK. YES. :son:

Oh and of course, seeing the actual Sasami again.IMCRYINGCAUSEIMSOGODDAMNHAPPYFUCK
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I did seen the first episode.  While it was too short,  I did like OVA 4. OVA 4 is more like a movie. 

The first episode did disclosed the location of the Masaki Family Shrine.  The Shrine is located closer to Kurashiki than I had thought.  The shrine seems to be located either  in  Soja City, Mabi Ward of Kurashiki City, or Yakage.  Assuming that the Masaki Family Shrine is located in a nature preserve,  the nature preserve can be located in Yakage and Soja City.

Takahashi City is still on my list of possible places for the location of the Masaki Family Shrine. If Takahashi City is one of the two places where the Shrine is located, the nature preserve should be located in both  Takahashi City and Soja City.   From the scene where the location was disclosed, Soja City is one of the places where the nature preserve is located.

:how: :huhm: :really: :shyboy: :omgwtf:

Oh word. Not much longer then till we have ourselves a english subbed episode on nyaa.

Oh joy  *quits halfassedly translating*
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here