OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So no one we know here is currently subbing this. Alright, I'll see what I can do. No guarantees, especially since my friend prefers Love Hina as his favorite harem anime.

Quote from: Surgeon Of Death on December 15, 2016, 03:21:08 PM
So no one we know here is currently subbing this. Alright, I'll see what I can do. No guarantees, especially since my friend prefers Love Hina as his favorite harem anime.

:woa:

"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Hi everyone

I just wanted know if there any way to watch ova 4 epsiode 1 online or any way to download it so that it can be watch.

If you could post links that would great thanks

She is Airi's daughter, after all...

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on December 12, 2016, 08:28:12 PM
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 12, 2016, 07:57:17 PM
Quote from: takahata on December 12, 2016, 03:35:06 PM
Washu likes to look like a girl around twelve for some reasons.

She explains why in episode 8, "Hello Baby", if you were unclear.

To save those with hazy memories from having to look it up:

I honestly can't tell if this or maymay subs are worse.

This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Quote from: Tenchi10 on December 16, 2016, 04:25:50 AM
Hi everyone

I just wanted know if there any way to watch ova 4 epsiode 1 online or any way to download it so that it can be watch.

If you could post links that would great thanks

I saw this earlier:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882197

So I pretty much said I would wait for the subs but when I got it to make some gifs... well...

You guys. You guys.
:bombed:

I think they might be setting up something amazing.
And the character growth for my girls is reeeeeeeal.
:pcgamer:

Boy I hope your right Andraste, if this new girl causes drama in the harem. It sounds like she wants to take Tenchi for herself, since she's not being sent by Seto match maker like what's her face was in the beginning of Ova 3 I could see a fight coming in the later episodes :)

I'd like some true emotion shown from all girls over this, I know Tenchi in Tokyo wasn't popular in the fandom but I always felt one thing it did right was show emotions, Ryoko's big date for example was a good one.

I'm with yah on the subs thing, I was looking all over for Ova 4 just over all, finally!

I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to part two, sucks we have to wait till Fen ><

December 19, 2016, 11:27:13 PM #280 Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:40:41 PM by GP cadet 87
Ok just finished watching the raw episode. There are quite a few things to talk about.

The focus was on Rea and Nobuyuki's wedding the whole way through, which is a great starting point to the new OVA. The opening where we see Ryo-ohki wandering the house is a really nice touch. Apparently she fantasizes about Tenchi too lol.

For the most part, the characters are just discussing the wedding and their reactions to it.

I know some fans might be confused over the new characters, but for me it's great seeing the Tenchi cast being expanded.

Several characters mention Seina quite a bit, which is surprising. Mikami is um, really forward about what she wants to do with Seina. Even though there are no subs and I don't speak Japanese, her tone and Tenyo and Airi's expressions are unmistakable.  :heysexy:Poor Seina. American fans who are only familiar with the old looking woman from GXP are in for a big surprise. Damn that is one fine grandmamma!

Tenchi and Minaho's meeting and converstion are both very sweet. Ayeka and Ryoko not being jealous at the loving embrace between nephew and aunt was also nice to see. Unfortunately whatever Minaho said about Tenchi's mom I couldn't fully make out from context, other than the fact was Kiyone was apparently too headstrong and adventurous  for her own good.

That cliffhanger ending. I know it must be something huge, but I have absolutely no idea what was said. It's not the wait to see what will happen next that'll kill me, but the fact that I have to wait for subs to know what the cliffhanger was.

All in all, a great nostalgia trip that lets us know that things are going to get crazy for Tenchi again very soon. I really really hope that Seina will actually show up. There's no way the writers mentioned him so much by accident.

Does any know what minaho said at end epsiode to tenchi with lustful look of her face.

Damn tenchi gets all girls even grandmother and aunt can't keep their hands of him.

Quote from: Tenchi10 on December 19, 2016, 11:29:32 PM
Does any know what minaho said at end epsiode to tenchi with lustful look of her face.

Damn tenchi gets all girls even grandmother and aunt can't keep their hands of him.

She wants to use him.  :neg:

(That is what others have said.)

That's what I'm dying to know, the expressions on her face give us a clue but darn it ><

Quote from: Tenchifan30 on December 20, 2016, 12:36:49 AM

That's what I'm dying to know, the expressions on her face give us a clue but darn it ><

That she wants to use her sisters son. That is what she supposedly says. (For marriage purposes?)