OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The frist epsiode is out on youtube so someone else may decide to sub it hopefully

New OP and ED CD singles announced for sale (starting March 1st) at the show site:

P.N.K!! (SoundCloud)
うさぎダッシュ (usagi dash)
発売日:2017年3月1日
1,000円+税/FUCD-1060

<収録曲>
1. P.N.K!! 作詞/作曲/編曲:zino
2. 未定
天地無用!魎皇鬼 第四期2巻 エンディングテーマ

Jumpin' Lovin' Girl (lyrics)
+earth☆sky feat. ayaka morikawa

1,000円+税/FUCD-1059

<収録曲>
1. Jumpin' Lovin' Girl
 作詞:+earth☆sky/作曲:新本和正/編曲:新本和正
2. 未定
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on January 06, 2017, 03:38:05 AM
New OP and ED CD singles announced for sale (starting March 1st) at the show site:

P.N.K!! (SoundCloud)
うさぎダッシュ (usagi dash)
1,000円+税/FUCD-1060

<収録曲>
1. P.N.K!! 作詞/作曲/編曲:zino
2. 未定
天地無用!魎皇鬼 第四期2巻 エンディングテーマ

Jumpin' Lovin' Girl (lyrics)
+earth☆sky feat. ayaka morikawa

1,000円+税/FUCD-1059

<収録曲>
1. Jumpin' Lovin' Girl
 作詞:+earth☆sky/作曲:新本和正/編曲:新本和正
2. 未定

EHHHHHHH :gonk:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 06, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

I am with you. Why did they even bother changing it? :duck:

Was I the only one who liked OVA 3's opening? I thought it was a cool homage to the OVA 1 intro.
(GXP's opening was catchy as hell and War on Geminar's was pretty good.)

Hopefully Vol 2 will have a cool opening animation... but yep. :duck:

every even ova has a shit op song. i am a pioneer was trash
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Andraste on January 06, 2017, 10:09:28 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 06, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

I am with you. Why did they even bother changing it? :duck:

Was I the only one who liked OVA 3's opening? I thought it was a cool homage to the OVA 1 intro.
(GXP's opening was catchy as hell and War on Geminar's was pretty good.)

Hopefully Vol 2 will have a cool opening animation... but yep. :duck:

I liked OVA'3 as well, there really isn't a Tenchi OP I dislike other than OVA 4's.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 06, 2017, 10:49:23 PM
i am a pioneer was trash
You would get stabbed in some circles for saying that. but I agree.
I like the OVA 1 and 3's opening. I think I am just a sucker for instrumentals.

I like OVA 4's ending animation the least also. :neg: I loved the other 3. I guess it just isn't as cute and focused on Ryo-ohki as the others.
For me nothing will ever beat The Lonely Moon, and Talent for Love when it comes to Tenchi endings... that nostalgia is strong.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 06, 2017, 10:49:23 PM
every even ova has a shit op song. i am a pioneer was trash

I love that song. On the full length version of the song, it opens in a slow, sad fashion with a piano accompaniment. I was thinking how cool that would have been to have played when Nobuyuki visits Kiyone's grave in OVA 3. I love OVA 1's OP as well. "Ryoko's Theme" in OVA 1 is great as well. I didn't care for the OVA 3 incidental music. The OP was OK I guess, but I didn't feel compelled to buy it. I should watch OVA 4's first episode again as the music didn't do anything to be memorable to me.

OVA 1's op and GXP's op and ed are the only ones I've listened to outside of their shows.

Dual has the best op out of anything Kajishima's made.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on January 07, 2017, 07:38:15 AM
OVA 1's op and GXP's op and ed are the only ones I've listened to outside of their shows.

Dual has the best op out of anything Kajishima's made.

DUAL! somethings some some somethign some thign something. yume wo  something something something o meryyyyy gooooooo rouuuuuuuuuuuuuund oooowooo yeaaaaahiyeaaaaaaaaaaah yaaaaaaaaaaa. *hits the high note* yeah i agree.

the japanise midnight sun is definantly second in catchyness.

OVA1 ... listen to the japanise versions though never the american version which eliminated the surround sound and special fx
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

so it seems the subtitling project is abandoned for now. the subtitler wishes to remain anony moose it seems. uhm if i should take this down just gimme a pm .

rename this file to the same name as your ova video. and play the video with it in the same folder.

this might not seem like  much to the untrained observer but it is a glorious start to the subbign effort and a very very labor intensive creation.  even though all the text isnt there all the place markers are and that is honestly the hardest part of subbing if you ask me. we need to find someone to pick this up and finish it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on January 10, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
so it seems the subtitling project is abandoned for now.

The sun grows ever darker.

Maybe once all the episodes come out someone will pick it up eventually like Funi  (sorry if someone has said this already ^_^;) but thats a long time to wait almost a another year or more if it were to even happen. :frogonk:

Minaho look like she is going to molest Tenchi in the last pic.  :rape: