OVA 4 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 30, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So the GXP Body Modification lets them live that long?

I'd read somewhere that Azusa's mother had to plant her tree for some reason.... I forget why...  Something about her marriage?

Also, glad to see that they're now printing up the DVDs.  It's a lot less likely for the release to get pushed back now.

Quote from: BlackAeronaut on August 26, 2017, 04:36:26 AM
So the GXP Body Modification lets them live that long?

I'd read somewhere that Azusa's mother had to plant her tree for some reason.... I forget why...  Something about her marriage?

Also, glad to see that they're now printing up the DVDs.  It's a lot less likely for the release to get pushed back now.

yeap planted tree. because she renounced her right of succession to the throne also she isnt that old... i mean azusa is only uhm *checks timeline* azusa was born in 1239 and im too lazy to do math. most ppl live over 2000 years with just basic bioenhancement and ppl like clay who have access to the latest tech live even longer... amame and kazuki arent really that old when you compaire them to seto or washu
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

According to the Timeline article in Astronerdboy's blog, Azusa was born in the year 1239 C.E.  Azusa was only 9 or 10 when he left his home with Lady Seto.  Azusa had to be off planet in order to meet his father Kazuki.  According to same the timline, Kenshi was born in 1996.  Since Rea looks like he was in her third term during the flashback in GXP episode 18.  So, Kenshi was born in 1995.  I have to wait until OVA 4 to find out what month when Kenshi was born.  The month can be (September) the same month of Tenchi's birthday.  Tenchi was fifteen when he had released Ryoko from her cave prison cell by accident.

All  of Seina's adventures in GXP take place between the Summer of 1994 and 1995.  Some hints about Seina's adventures are given in OVA 4's first three episodes.

:duke: :ground: :how: :popcorn:

Quote from: takahata on August 26, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
According to the Timeline article in Astronerdboy's blog,
:popcorn:
I'm going to stop you write there. yes thats the right year for azusa but That time line is so off in parts... IT EVEN SAYS OVA 3 IS A YEAR LATER THEN IT IS and that gxp is one year when it is two  (granted the last year is super uneventful. only the episodes after kiriko gets her tree really take place in that year) and no kenshi was conceived in after the weding which is september of 93 he is a 94 kid. the tenchi seina episode is summer 94 roughly one year after the start of ova 3. so yeah she was about to pop.

but kazuki and amame are on jurai when kanemitsu is taking seina for training in 1995 so like i said unless he's under 1 years old when we see kenshi and azusa's parents then its probably not the first time he has seen them
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

So when is Episode 4 gonna be released?

Quote from: Omega3421 on September 01, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

9/14/17

Money has already been collected of subs from Fandom Services

Thank you for the help Ricin.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Wow, how far does this take place? It looks like after the Gxp final.

Seina looks so much more older since the last time we saw him.

I'd like to know why the girls are grinning, the wedding already happened yet they look like they are doing some thing sneaky. Please let it be about Tenchi's future, please...

Also, to whoever is donating money to get the subs out for the next episode, thank you.

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on September 05, 2017, 09:52:59 AM
Cool. More novels I can't read. :shepicide:

Cool. More novels I have to translate. :shepicide:

jk i was looking foward to this since i saw it in the ad. i wonder what is in it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I'd assume it's a novelization of the OVA.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on September 05, 2017, 12:57:27 PM
I'd assume it's a novelization of the OVA.
well yes, i mean im more excited to see what is added in.
kajishima doesnt novelise without adding alot in . also he writes with alot of subtle motivational and emotional subtext and in novel form even a scene as small as ayeka throwing the pillow at ryoko could have more layers to it. im excited
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Ricin on September 02, 2017, 01:21:43 AM
Quote from: Omega3421 on September 01, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

9/14/17

Soon...

9/14/17

ALL ABOARD, BOYS.

Seriously, though.  Thanks for the help, Ricin... God, I LOVE this fanbase as of late.  :D
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on September 06, 2017, 03:59:44 PM
9/14/17

ALL ABOARD, BOYS.

Seriously, though.  Thanks for the help, Ricin... God, I LOVE this fanbase as of late.  :D

I paid for the Subs for episode 3. If you search in this thread you can find out who paid for episode 4.

I would but I am at work.

Here is to the future of Tenchi,Kenshi and Seina. KAMPAI! MOTHAFUCKA!!